Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Wow, Congratulations on completion of your first 100 post.

Good willing, Good work

I will also complete my 100 posts in 2 or 3 days.

Cryptotalk helps me to seek a lot of knowledge.

Thanks 

Frankly, my mother tongue is Japanese, but through my entry into the world of cryptocurrencies, my English became very strong. I used to speak it but lightly, and after I entered here, I became stronger through my interaction with friends here.

• +2 1

Writing in English in this setting would undoubtedly enhance your writing abilities. You will undoubtedly develop your vocabulary and reading skills by exploring other people's material. I enjoy honing my talents on social media sites, and the forums are the best ways to do so. However, don't hesitate to use an online dictionary; it will make the quest for unfamiliar terms even easier.

Yes, this forum is useful for you in many things, including strengthening the English language, and it has helped many people, including me by reading and writing posts, because most of the people here do not speak English as a mother language, I hope it would help you too.

I agreed with you my friend on this topic to share their experiences and acquaintances in this forum to achieve the biggest benefit of all and forum. Through your continuous business here and submit subjects and publications will gain greater experiences in English.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Obviously we can improve our english and surprisingly more when it isn't our first language as it is my case, it generally cost me a little to communicate in english fluidly yet on account of crypto it is improving gradually and I am glad about that.

Of course, this forum can strengthen our English, in addition to giving us the opportunity to share knowledge about digital currencies. It also pays us money for our posts.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Cryptotalk is an excellent chance to develop our English language skills and we would use correctly spelled words in proper arrangements with no grammar errors. As a result, it aids us in learning proper spelling and grammar. These two elements form the foundation of all languages.

Yes absolutely mate, cryptotalk will improve our writing skills and it will surely improve our communication skills too. I'm a student so I testify this seriously mate. We students are the one benefitting most in this forum.

Hi there greetings yes it took an improved your ears communication skills with English in this forum if you learn properly over work properly in this forum your writing skills are or will be great if you you put a good afort on it I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Yes ofcurs ...

I shear my experience  actually I am a new users .I work on it a few days .It is helpful in my skils .My language style is better in continuation and the writing style is also.Atually it is the amizing side giving the skills and you will earn it.

My dear friend, this encryption forum helped me very well master the English language because working here requires this thing from us and with the daily repetition of the coding forum so I advise everyone to try to learn well before thinking about money

Yes this platform can improve our English skills because we write different types of topics and posts on different types of questions so we should spend our most time on this platform so that we can on learn more and more.

• +1 1

you are right. It improves your writing and speaking skills. If you give your time at crypto you can improve your English not only but also can increase your knowledge. If you will participate in conversation of the members you can learn more and more .

This is the good thing we have better experience on this forum because it helps us in Ireland as a good in a good manners don't need so hard work and don't need so time to work just vapour to to yours daily and get earning easily.

Yes this foram got a great percentage in improvement of my english, and more over by posting regular content i also correct my grammar mistake, hoping the best for all of you.

Hello everyone, I hope you will be fine. Well, this question is very good and it is a fact that reading and writing on CryptoTalk is the reason why English has become better. Besides, every post of it is in English. It was a little difficult in the beginning but now it is getting easier

ofcourse, cryptotalk is one of the best Platforum to learn english and earn money online. And I am happy to be a part of this forum. 

Friend, great reality, even though I am still a novice due to my occupation, which required me to learn technical English and gain knowledge of it. But I think I have a long way to go and it is very necessary to learn the English language to publish correct grammar and to communicate with people around the world

I totally agree with you ... through this forum our English is improving day by day ... In the beginning, those whose English language is weak will try to learn as much as possible in order not to make mistakes .... but with time he will become much stronger and day after day he will avoid language errors.

Certainly, this forum made my English language skills develop greatly through it. Through it, I learned the important rules for speaking. I also chatted in the colloquial language a lot, given that I got to know friends here.

Hi firend  , you are right we can improve our enlish after using this fourm  . In this plateform  we are earn money and learn many things in a same time .  this plateform can improve our writing  and speaking skills  also . After the use of this fourm i able to comunicate with other person in english  this plateform  is very useful for every one and especially for student  it plate form just not improve my english gave me knowledge  of many other thing  

THIS FOURM IS VERY USE FUL FOR US

Encrypted conversations greatly increase our knowledge of the English language and our ability to write and speak English. We are learning a lot of information in this forum.

The site offers us an additional benefit as it enables people who do not speak English to strengthen their writing, speaking and reading skills thanks to reading and writing the posts.

Yes obviously cryptotalk can improve our english because we are learning english from this page as it is the universal language so crypto is giving us so much knowledge about it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.