Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

very good information my dear mate you shared with us i think your post is very informative and by follow your post many new members get success on the crypto forum so do your best work on the forum because this forum is great blessing for you.

Hello my friend, It is a good idea to start with the prohibitions on permitted
As for the new members of this forum, it is better that they read about the prohibitions before starting work here in order to avoid them, and also that the prohibitions are few, so it is easy to avoid them and not to make mistakes, and these prohibitions depend mainly on ensuring fairness between members of the forum and not to disturb others, Or transferring unhealthy information or repeating the same topics

• +1 1

You forgot to say an important item as well ... to all new and beginning cryptocurrency content and the Crypto Forum ... Pay attention to your spelling and linguistic mistakes in your posts so that you do not suffer a negative reputation that leads you to the ban.

• +4 1

These are the information that all of us as new in this forum seek to be able to keep and perform an excellent work, thank you F4 Shaid Ali for such valuable information, This allows us to understand the mode of play and respect for the rest of the people who make life here. 

Thank you my dear friend for these such type of informative post. I am new on this platform If we keep in mind all those suggestions that you mentioned in post then we never get banned by the moderators. I start my working on this forum few days. 

Nobody is perfect but the majority of users who violate the rules of the forum are beginners and don't read the rules they want just to have a lot of posts without any quality, it's good to have post like that to advice new users what to do and how to work in the forum safely.

Thanks for the following advice for the beginner it is my privileges to be a member and also have the ability and capacity to be participating in this forum the knowledge one is gaining in this forum it supposed to be paid for and we will make sure we all followed the guides.

We'll get a parcel card from the forum by repeatedly breaking the rules

Work with integrity that doesn't do fraudulent ways until you get ratings... This won't last long and will bring your trip at the forum to an end.

Stay away from cheating and abide by the forum's rules and conditions.

• +4 1

Thank you for your post, it's really a good one for the newbies, and I hope they take heed to this, because it is alarming seeing useless post by the newbies,I don't know who advise them to making a post by posting nonesense without them understanding what they are posting, some of them will even have two post posted with same topic at the same time, some will make a post with two lines and thinking they've really made a post.i hope they change from such act.

• +3 1

You are right your information is important and this means that beginners must abide by all the rules related to the forum and listen to the advice of expert members, in addition to that they must beware of scam accounts who make fake offers in exchange for personal information for that we have to be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, my friend. 
There are a lot of tips we can give newcomers, including :
1. Write comments using simple words and easy .
 2 do not copy the comments of others . 
3. Write your opinion clearly with comments and using at least a hundred characters . 
I hope it helps.

Thanks for providing such kind of useful information it will help me a lot in making profit and money just keep on working it will lead you to success.

I am also new member here. Thanks for your precious advice. This is very informative topic for us. This is very helpful for me. I hope this will help me in future. By reading comment on your topic i also collect lots of information. Thanks dear.

Thanks bro this is really important news.  Thank you again for discussing this topic be happy be happy for you

Hey, buddy.
At the outset, I would like to thank you for this valuable information ... And we must follow the full rules of the forum in order to succeed in our work 
Good luck to everyone

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. You have posted great content. I am glad to see your post. Your advice is useful and helpful for everyone in this forum. We should follow the rules of forum. Thanks dear for your great advice. 

Dear, you are right. This post is very beneficial to everyone. I commend you on your excellent service. These stuff you mentioned in your article are against the law. So, if someone does any of their errors, he or she could be barred. As a novice, you must be cool when it comes to crypto forum rules and regulations. You must abide by the forum's rules and regulations, such as making informative remarks. Copying or pasting irrelevant remarks or details from other users.So my mates, be cautious.

Thank you for providing these advices, my friend, I have made clear the main rules of the forum smoothly so that the new members understand it, I hope they respond to you by adhering to the rules. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

All beginners must adhere to these rules in order to be able to stay in this forum and become distinguished members, and beginners must not randomly grant reputation and stay away from duplicate posts.

• +1 1

New people . They must learn new rules, adhere to these rules, never violate them, their work be perfect, and do a good job . They must have this responsibility that was given to the  New people . They must learn new rules, adhere to these rules, never violate them, their work be perfect, and do a good job 

Thanks for the updates we should follow the rules and regulations of this forum we should never break the rules and create the post plagiarism free

In your post, you have clarified some of the forum rules, and there are other rules that beginners and new members should read and abide by .. Thus, all beginners should read and understand the forum’s rules and abide by them in their posts.

Right brother these all points are very important if we miss one of those than maybe we get banned by crypotalk so do go against by the rules follow these steps if you want to successfull.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing these tips with us, my friend. We have to abide by the rules of the forum on publishing in order for us to succeed in our work and not violate them to avoid deletion and then ban.

Two accounts from the same IP address are strictly forbidden, which means you cannot create new accounts, but your family member can create new accounts using different networks. So, be mindful of the laws and regulations and always obey them.