How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

This is a very good question, to protest yourself from scammers is very simple, First you have to keep all your personal information safe with yourself, do not share with anyone online, and when dealing online try as much as possible to do your thorough investigation about the business you want to deal with, investigate the person and be smart enough to ask the expert in the house I you notice any negative move from the person, don't rush free or cheap thing you see online, must of them are scammer and that is one of their trick.thank you.

You cannot just do exactly as you request to know but what you need to do is for you to be self conscious with your account and how you share information about your self in different accounts that is the first failure in your own aspect before the scammer perform their duties on you especially if you have coins.

My dear friend, the most important factors in securing your account are experience in knowing fraud, always taking care in dealing with the unknown and not pressing the links sent from unreliable sources and not providing any special keys or personal information

• +1 1

As a beginner and with the presence of many fraudsters in the digital world and in the real world, I strongly advise you to be careful and not to trust people you do not know well and in this forum I think that your password is strong enough to do Protecting fraudsters

you out didn't have to share your details anywhere or anyhow because scammers used to be a step ahead of us because they want to steal from our earning, they have to be more smarter than we participating in the forum and they can also used different tricks just to fraud from our account.

Hi friend I am newbie but I learned how protect your account for scammers my first advice to your you have strong password and second, you have personal internet, third is you don't lost have your personal information my brother this is my opinion.

I hope you understand this.

You have to protect your personal information and do not inform or save your information online
But despite all that, there are people whose profession is to hack accounts.

• +3 1

The code of the most important solution is not to give your trust to anyone, do not give your personal account information to anyone, no matter how reliable it is. The second essential step is to not let them control your mind and heart and exploit the love of money inside us. We all prefer to be more wealthy, but we must focus on legitimate methods.  The only logical gain, and we do not join promising sites with large sums, often false and its Fraudulent

In fact, my friend, I rejoined this forum here

I liked your post so that we can learn from the experts how to protect ourselves

You notice that you should not respond to the messages that come to you

We have to be vigilant about fraud

In this forum, you must rely on yourself in collecting your wallet and brothering the keys. You must create new topics and raise them, but you should not deal with unreliable people and do not derive from them any connection. Rely on yourself to deal with who is good and worthy of the transaction.

• +2 1

Hello my friend
The first thing that you must keep is the private and public keys so that your money is not stolen
And they enter you on Telegram, which is in the form of a robot that talks to you and gives you strong offers for coins and fake. , So it must be blocked immediately to stay safe

As a new member on this platform we should keep our all information personal from all types of people and after that we need to get all types of knowledge and information about this platform so that we can protect ourselves. 

As a newbie to protect your account from scammers you should careful about scammers. Because scammers will offer you many interesting things to become scammed. That's why be careful... 

There are many fraudulent ways and methods, we can protect ourselves from scammers by being aware of and paying close attention to spam and anonymous links.

How you set your email password and your crypto talk password is very important because if you look at the things that is happening right now its because there is a certain kind of strategy that needs to be defined right now, we need to build on the things that are happening right now, we need to curate a powerful defination of what is the right thing right now.

• +2 1

in order to save our account from the scammers we have to secure our accounts with 2 step verification& even more precautions are to be taken if needed.if there is any crash/ security breach then the whole money is to be transferred to another account if possible.

First, make sure that your account has a strong password. Do not share your personal information with anyone and we must all be careful about this topic and not display our information to anyone and make it more confidential, and not deal with questionable sites.

The best way to protect yourself is to be clear that if you are going to take care of scammers you have to learn how they are and how to take care of yourself, learn from the people who scammed in this group, but if it is to protect your account, protect it with 2fa verification this is It is very good, it is each portfolio and on each page you have, do this so that you have total control of your information and that your account is not going to be stolen or anything like that.

The issue of the security of your account is related to you, you should not share your personal data with anyone you do not trust, nor appear in your account any information that may help to steal you. 

Beware of the sites that attract people under the pretext that they pay large amounts of money, as these are fraud sites.

You always have to be careful and attentive while working on the Internet because scammers are waiting for any opportunity to steal your money . Do not give your personal information to anyone, do not enter suspicious advertising links, and do not let greed lead you behind attractive offers because they are fake and false offers .

• Useful or interesting 1

You should secure your account with strong password. Keep your private details safe and do not trust any sites which they ask for your personal information, as they usually offer attractive benefits which you could be deceived with. 

Your family, my dear friend, thank you for your important topic. Indeed, you should avoid fraud and fraud, abide by the rules and laws, and also not put our money wherever you should be careful.

You cannot do this, but the best way to avoid exposure to them is to always be careful in dealing with everyone and not give your keys and personal email to anyone.

• +1 1

Awareness of my friend is the best solution to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.

Nothing you do will harden your account against scammers But what you have to do is be wary of all suspicious messages and do not fall into their trap.

You may receive a tempting message telling you to win money by entering a link, and this is a trap.

Nothing comes for free, be careful my friend

• +5 1

You have to avoid message from unkonown friends.Never share your personal profile information to others.Follow the rules and instructions