Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 23 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Okay, as long as you learn what is most important and what the forum tries to generate, I just started and I already learned a lot so I can say that it works

Well for now I am experiencing it, learning the rules and observing how they evaluate it, for now to continue here and understand and learn everything about it. And if it is in my ability and permission to help the forum

If I say it for myself, I think it is worth it, we should not consider everything as money, this platform is also a global dialogue center, you read a lot of opinions, you know a lot of different people, which is enough reason to hang out here.

People share their experience and knowledge all their lives. As they say that in the life of a master there must be at least 1 student. If you have not passed on the experience and knowledge gained during life to a person, then we can say that your work and experience will go into emptiness, since the next generations will stumble upon the same traps, although they could go further and would be grateful to you

I think the time spent is worth it. By spending time you gain knowledge and experience, which you can later use in trading and make money.

Everybody visits forums with a distinct reason - somebody needs to acquire cash, somebody helps, so as to get the data he requirements for additional profit, and so on. However, all things considered, in this structure it will join the information that he can give us viewing digital money in general and it is extremely cool and we can likewise discover here one-masterminds with whom he can talk about certain points and activities.

in general, I spend several hours of my time on the forum. I have time to work out my personal Affairs, unlearn, do laboratory work and write posts on the forum.

I believe that the main reason of the creators of the forum was to generate debate and create an encyclopedia of knowledge for those new to the crypto world. So that we can learn from the more experienced ones and receive the reward that comes with it is a secondary part and only used to motivate. But I'm still excited to be here and continue learning from everyone here.

It is very good to spend all the time on this forum .. we can earn and learn more and more from other people .. this is a very good way to spend time with hard work

I think that you can spend a lot of time on the forum, but it's better to still work and gain experience. On the forum, we can find information that will help us make more money in cryptocurrency. There is also a bounty section on the forum, where you can look for schemes for earning money and receive money there. But it's not necessary to communicate all the time.

I think it's definitely worth spending a lot of time on this forum. This forum contains a lot of useful information that will be useful to everyone without exception. There are many experienced users on the forum who will help with any issue and give good advice. And now also the forum to pay in satoshi.

It all depends, for example if all the time you spend in the forum, you find it entertaining and educational, besides that you can generate some money by commenting on the post, or find some other method of generating money apart from the post, I would consider it useful.

if friend cryptotalk is an excellent platform that pays us to comment and open debates on several interesting topics, it is very important to learn about some topics that we do not know and feed us with knowledge, it is a pity that it is not available for some countries

In my case I'm spending like 5-6 hours daily, it's just too good to learn new things about the cryptos and make that action profitable at the same time and i'd like to keep using this forum for more time if ionly i have a smartphone 😞. But that's not a big deal, after all the pc's are good too ^^.

I believe that spending a lot of time in this forum can be very useful both to learn about the world of cryptomonies and to gain satothis by posting. With a couple of hours a day you can learn a lot.

For a few weeks I have spent a lot of time in this forum, it is interesting all the various things that I have learned, it has various and effective tools on this platform, it is also entertaining and I have known more about the world of cryptocurrency that I did not know, also I think it is great that each user responds and we can even socialize I have met people from other continents.

I spend more than half a day in this forum, focus create good post/ reply and find solutions about my problem in crypto world. Is that worth the answer is yes, I can find the solution, increase my ability making good post/ reply and also get income.

I, too, became interested in this forum for 4 days. It takes several hours a day. The forum is really useful, I have already received a lot of useful information that I will use. I think it's worth it, as owning certain information can be useful and expensive.

I am also spending a lots of time here. Before posting any comment.. i read all of yours to learn something.. it is giving me much pleasure. I will continue posting here