[SCAM ALERT!]Fake Uniswap Airdrop! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[SCAM ALERT!]Fake Uniswap Airdrop!

Friend, thank you for informing us about this airdrops that is a scam, I did not know anything about it until I saw your topic and I came to inform myself now at least I will be informed about this airdrops that is a scam and surely your topic will be very helpful not only for my if not for all who see it and want to inform themselves about this scam.

Edited by Erika2003

9 hours ago, Ruya1prenses said:

Most or I can say that almost all airdrops are scams and they are also illegal, and very few of them pay bonuses and we must be careful because many airdrops to pay bonuses require deposits and withdrawing your money require high transfer commissions and One of them places cryptocurrencies at very low prices for those who wish to buy then these scammers must be reported.

At its core concern, never attempt to enter the wallet's private key or the secret seeds in the behalf of the scammers and check the screenshots above, scammers have openly asked members to enter the wallet's private key to steal their cryptocurrencies, be aware against it . 

On 12/7/2020 at 8:42 PM, Whited35 said:

Caution! 
Dear Members,
I have just detected a dangerous scamming trick from a scammer that was promoted even on our forum! 
I created this topic for the "For Beginners" section because newcomers in the crypto world are more likely to fall into their trap, let's follow me to be safe! 
First of all, the scammer has referred to a scam site https://uni-airdrop.net/ that is almost similar to the official Uniswap site https://uniswap.org/ and he has carefully designed the website by adding a button to redirect the official Uniswap app.
The scammer is attempting to convince readers, an airdrop is announced from Uniswap's Twitter page with the edited photo, check the following pictures! 
Scam:-

555156874_Screenshot(7).png.b1448fe5d271f5300392e2c0fce74723.png

Original:-

90561986_Screenshot(6).png.e1f652e18bc8bcfdde4459e2444eaa79.png

Once you entered into the malicious site https://uni-airdrop.net/, there is a "Claim Airdrop" option!

615765687_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.c9274fd069cf4ee39b01f2d907e86acf.png

Then, you will be asked three things to claim airdrop i.e. ETH address, ETH amount, and UNI Tokens in your wallet.

224865688_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.8ba5fc8545e64ee3db6d10502cb1f488.png

After you entered the details, on the next page, you will be asked to enter your wallet's private key in this way! 

920582437_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.edf544c9e667fcb38e4c7110ec6a5014.png

After all, a scammer steals your funds from your wallet as he will already have your private key. 
Be extremely careful guys, don't share your private key with anyone else !! 

Once again my gratitude to dear @epidemia for removing the spam posts🙏

P.S. I have tested site with the Random ETH address, I do not even recommend you to test this scam site😀

Dear friend actually your post is very amazing you have shared a  lot of useful and good information through this and I actually do not know about air drops and I have hear about it that it does not give us much profit and it's just a waste of time but you give me a detail  information about it and now my all confusions are clear

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I protected the member accounts. When the idea of fraud became clear to us, I think it is one of the most dangerous types. I hope to reduce fraud in the forum.

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Jasmin123 said:

Dear friend actually your post is very amazing you have shared a  lot of useful and good information through this and I actually do not know about air drops and I have hear about it that it does not give us much profit and it's just a waste of time but you give me a detail  information about it and now my all confusions are clear

Its the scam and you will not get even a penny from this scam airdrop. Did you see? Their strategy is to detect your wallet's private key after getting access to your wallet, they will steal cryptocurrencies from your wallet so be careful on it. 

On 12/8/2020 at 1:04 AM, mias15a said:

Rofl. Uni-airdrop.com differs a lot from uniswap.com. I could hardly imagine a person, that actually won't see something wrong there. And who is so crazy to tell their private keys?

I have not  any information that what is meant by uni Swift AirDrop and I wanted to know about it cause I have seen that lot of people are talking about it is it any kind of coin or is it valuable like Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies so dear friend if you have any information then tell me about it.

• +3 1

Beginners are required to give special attention to scammers as their slight mistake can affect their account. Never share your information with others. Try to ignore such offers provided by scammers as their main purpose is to steal your money. Uniswap airdrop is itself very attractive and scammers are trying to get them scammed.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Most of the airdrop sites are fraudulent and dishonest, they are only a waste of time and effort, we should not be deceived by their attractive articles and offers, because it is a benefit to them for no return, and when deceived by it it is possible to lose the personal account without recovering it again

• +2 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, Whited35 said:

Caution! 
Dear Members,
I have just detected a dangerous scamming trick from a scammer that was promoted even on our forum! 
I created this topic for the "For Beginners" section because newcomers in the crypto world are more likely to fall into their trap, let's follow me to be safe! 
First of all, the scammer has referred to a scam site https://uni-airdrop.net/ that is almost similar to the official Uniswap site https://uniswap.org/ and he has carefully designed the website by adding a button to redirect the official Uniswap app.
The scammer is attempting to convince readers, an airdrop is announced from Uniswap's Twitter page with the edited photo, check the following pictures! 

Once you entered into the malicious site https://uni-airdrop.net/, there is a "Claim Airdrop" option!

Then, you will be asked three things to claim airdrop i.e. ETH address, ETH amount, and UNI Tokens in your wallet.

After you entered the details, on the next page, you will be asked to enter your wallet's private key in this way! 

After all, a scammer steals your funds from your wallet as he will already have your private key. 

P.S. I have tested site with the Random ETH address, I do not even recommend you to test this scam site😀

Yes, it is true. There was a fraudulent airdrop claiming that on the Uniswap platform there is a lot of fake and fraudulent airdrops, it may become difficult to know what is true.

Scammers and illegal sites are frequently present during this period. We must report random mailers. We should not invest in any site before making sure of it well so that we do not fall victim to fraud

• +4 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:42 PM, Whited35 said:

Caution! 
Dear Members,

Today there are many, with hundreds of fraudulent airdrops, that the matter today has become really difficult, perhaps from every hundred airdrops, until we get an honest airdrop.

11 hours ago, Mhmdas21 said:

Scammers and illegal sites are frequently present during this period. We must report random mailers. We should not invest in any site before making sure of it well so that we do not fall victim to fraud

True but if you are a Gmail user, it is a bit harder to prevent malicious sender systematically and automatically like the Microsoft's Outlook has. Most of such emails will be automatically migrated to the Spam folder but if you mistakenly click on such links, your devices will be loaded with the viruses. 

Thanks for warning my friend , if I were you I will be scammed for sure all the way until the moment that they asking for private key , I think that is hilarious because who is going to give his own private key online to announce or even known site no matter how much the profit is , for me am always being careful about that .

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Kristaal said:

if I were you I will be scammed for sure

Check your text once again which is a little bit misleading 😁 ! I have warned users by detecting the dangerous attempts from scammers. So if you were me, you definitely would not get scammed on this malicious website that is looking similar to the Uniswap. 

2 hours ago, Zedflip said:

Yes, my friend, there are many sites that present false airdrops and they request to transfer money and then send it back to you. Fold over you have to beware of this form of fraud. Thank you.

If you notice the similar scam post on this forum which is promoted by the scammers, report them to the forum admins. 

2 hours ago, M ijaz said:

Thanks. I saw someone post it on cryptotalk here a day ago. I knew it was scam because of the requirements.  Also the poster and the commenters endorsing it just created the accounts used. They are probably the same person.

Yes, same person with the multi-accounts, was there to attempt these all things on this forum. Fortunately, I noticed all of them to warn this community to keep everyone safe here. 

On 4/22/2021 at 5:01 AM, reemf said:

How are you my friend. What a trick that is difficult to discover. Thank you for enlightening us with it, can we protect ourselves from it? And how to protect the account also from these gaps and piracy

Yes, you can protect yourself by not providing  the wallet's private key to the scammers. You can also avoid clicking on the malicious links that you got from any sort of medias like Telegram, online forums, Facebook/Twitter, etc. 

And, in order to protect wallet's privacy, I ask you not to share even the public key to anyone else and use the fresh and virus free devices to access the funds in your wallet. 

Persons and newcomers in this field must not enter into any new project before they are sure of the validity and sincerity of the project as they like to deal only with trusted persons, and that is to ensure the protection of their money

Thanks for sharing this trick with us i am also beginner I also need to learn about their tricks and ways how scammers trap newbie on their creating scheme 

20 hours ago, peter55 said:

Persons and newcomers in this field must not enter into any new project before they are sure of the validity and sincerity of the project as they like to deal only with trusted persons, and that is to ensure the protection of their money

New projects are often making the scam exists so it is riskiest to trust them too earlier. Here is the most useful scam alert website i.e. https://scam-alert.io/. If you keep vising this platform, it will protect you from falling the tram of the malicious scammers of this world. Especially the site is extremely useful to alert crypto-related scam.