Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

First of all you are welcome, I will advise you to follow the rules so that you will enjoy working in here without facing any difficulties, and try to be creating useful posts and constructive contents so that you can earn reputations. Be patient because as a begginer you must face some challenges.

I see that you have already succeeded my friend, and I congratulate you, but allow me to give my humble advice for the junior members, my dear friends, welcome to the forum, we all started here as beginners and we all were not familiar enough with the work,

I advise you first to visit the "About Forum" section and read all the rules so that you are not subjected to a ban. I advise you to be patient and work steadfastly and with determination. You should not give up, and the advice that you know should be presented.

Make your posts useful and have good content so that you get a positive reputation and from there you can reach for profit, learn and take your time and do not hurry, my friends, and if you want any help you can ask the old members,

I wish you good luck, you all are well, and I hope that my comment is useful to you.

• +4 1

The most important advice I can give you is to choose your words very carefully and avoid language errors. You also have to avoid copying and pasting. It leads to the acquisition of warning points, and you must also follow the rules and guidelines contained in the forum and stipulate and understand them well. If you apply these matters, you have guaranteed success And earn money..

First and foremost, you have to follow the rules of this forum, you can go to the about section to know more about the rules then follow by post your free 100 post with at least 100 characters and continue posting 20 content daily.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum Members explained to you about labor laws here, but I would like to give you free advice. You should read everything that passes in front of you. Do not let any information slip from you because it may benefit you a lot in the future.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum Members explained to you about labor laws here, but I would like to give you free advice. You should read everything that passes in front of you. Do not let any information slip from you because it may benefit you a lot in the future.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend in this forum there are a lot of things you have to realize here to achieve success first you have to read the rules of the forum and stick to it as you have to devote enough time to read articles and publications in this forum to gain experience good luck 

In order to be a professional member here, you must first read the forum rules and adhere to them verbatim and complete 100 posts for free, and then each post will be resolved to 200 satoshi for it, that is, every 20 posts you will get 4000 satoshi equivalent to two dollars, so complete each day 20 posts

My friend welcome in this forum beginning as a new member you have to know the rules of this forum so I suggest you first department novices and a section on the forum and this will provide you the necessary information you need to start the first draft of the first of the free, and then you should watch the daily minimum
 Don't steal other people's content and make your writing new and meaningful

In the beginning, you should read the forum’s rules and abide by them so as not to be banned, and since the forum talks about cryptocurrencies, do not submit topics outside that so as not to earn warning points, search for useful topics and raise them.

Welcome my dear friend, you should have considered yourself as a luckiest guy who have joined this forum. I would like to just suggest you that you should have to read all the rules that are written in pinned posts of About Forum section. You should follow all the rules to survive yourself here for a long time. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that as a newbie first you should read all rules of this forum and read more than more posts because these posts give you a huge of knowledge and don't think about copy paste work and you should create informative contents.

Then you can read the forum guidelines to make sure you don't break any of them so you don't get a warning point, which might lead to you being banned here. Also, be wise and kind to other users, and never do something that might lead to your removal from this site, such as spamming or uploading low-quality content.

Hello my seniors members i hope you are all doing great

I'm new in this forum and o don't know much so if I could hear some guides and advice that Will make me to be succeed in this great forum.

thank you.

I think the best advice that can be given to a beginner is to adhere to the rules and laws found here, and then read the topics with focus and understanding, so that you get the knowledge you need to continue here.

Appreciate to the forum of opportunities; first and foremost, you must be more involved and dedicated to the forum, as well as capable of producing more impressive and knowledgeable posts or topics while strictly adhering to the rules and regulations.

i join recently in cryptocurrency my second day i see many post in this platform interact many people i have learn so many things . Senior freinds post posting good and informative. I understand cryptocurrency and underlying the technology focus on your work.

Dear friend, in my opinion, first of all, you should read and try to work according to the rules of forum and also try to write comment according to topic as only related and meaningful posts. I hope, it will become cause of your success in this platform. 

Good to see dear now you are senior member for me.Now please gave the useful advice for newbies.I think you got good reputation and too much earnings from this platform.Best of luck in future also. 

Dear, you should follow the rules of this forum. And avoid to copy paste others posts. If you don't follow the rules of this forum then you will be banned. You should try get knowledge. You should create good posts with good content. Then you can earn free money from this forum. 

You must first start writing useful comments and reading other people's posts so that you have enough information about cryptocurrencies and when you write a hundred free comments, then you will be paid when you make 20 positive comments per day 10 talk and thus your wallet will start working Pay attention to the forum’s instructions and do not skip them so that you are not banned

Follow the rules of this forum and abide by them.

Not stealing literary content, this will lead to an immediate ban.

Organize working time in the forum and take advantage of the useful information it provides us about cryptocurrencies.

Hello, my friend, as a beginner, you must first read the forum rules correctly. If you want to publish your posts, you have to look for unique and rare ideas that serve your topic and be accurate in the English language and comment at least 100 characters. The site will automatically pay you 100 comments when you post 20 after seven days 

• +3 1

Hello, my friend. First of all, I would like to welcome you to you this forum. There is some advice always to follow I would like to suggest you follow those rules. and they are 

1 - follow every rule of this forum.

2- avoid copy-paste 

3- when you write any comment try to research

4- try to create a unique topic 

5- post useful content

6- behave well to others

7- before writing any comments try to read others comments

8- respect others opinion

That's it. Spread your love and spread your happiness to others  . good luck.

Congratulations for joining this forum first of all you must complete your hundred post after that you complete 20 post a daily basis but make sure your post are full of informations you must follow the rules and regulations after 7 days you are able to get your money but you must have the patience and do more effort for getting good reputation

Hello my friend in this wonderful forum Complete the first 100 comments, and after that this forum will allow you to post 20 comments Avoid pasting and copying and learn the grammar of English or Russian, and it will be fine I wish you good luck and everyone