A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmdoof

A question for the experienced and the elderly in the forum

There is a sign next to the post that specifies whether she has commented or shared the post before, and each color means something, the black and gray color means that you have already commented on the post, and if the color is white, it means that you did not comment.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. There is no problem if you comment more than once on the same post, but only one comment will be counted for you to pay. But when you enter a post that shows you whether or not you have commented on the post, you should be careful my friend. Thank you, my friend, for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

According to me, if you comment twice on a single post, your comment will not be counted and will be removed by the administrator. Instead, I recommend that you complete your 100 free posts and then comment. By doing so, you will learn more about how to make posts.

You do not need to be concerned, my friend. The forum has a feature whereby when you comment on a subject, the sign next to the title turns dark and the post you didn't comment on turns light. I don't believe you'll make a mistake in this manner. You may have made comments on two subjects that came up again and again. It is not an issue if each comment is unique. 

Any post you can post one post on it. If you include more than one post, these posts will be deleted. You will also get warning points. Your account can be banned if you do this more than once, so express your opinion with only one post with success.

The site allows you to distinguish between the posts that you have already commented on by placing a black mark against the posts that you have previously commented on in order to facilitate our work. 

Dear friend, welcome to your forum here
Thank you for this great post and the important question. I think you have to choose the topic carefully before you comment, but I think for one time nothing happens
Good luck

It's a very good post .So would like to  you that if you answer the same question twice with different answer the response will be counted twice. 

I am also confused about this as a newbie I want to no if there is any implications on replying to single topic twice because I don't want to violet any rules and regulations of the crypto currency platform 

My friend, this is considered a type of fraud. You are not allowed to respond more than once to the same topic. You must be closed to other topics and intensify your efforts to complete the hundred comments. 

• +1 1

Welcome to my dear friend, it's a question very clever, but I can give you some tips to avoid prosecution :
1 . Read the experiences of others, especially the elderly. 
2 .Do not copy other people's comments .
3 .Don't try to mess with other people's accounts .
Break a leg

My dear friend according to my knowledge and experience comment twice on a single post never count one of them as useful. I suggest you dear don't do this because it is against the rules of this forum. So, avoid getting reply twice on a topic.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, Ahmdoof said:

Hi my friends, There are too many posts to answer and I have not completed the 100th free stage. What if you get confused and answer the same question twice? Do you count like this?

Welcome dearest member in this platform.  Dear member firstly you must follow rules and regulations of this platform  , according to rules of this platform  , if you comment on the same post . Then it may become cause of banned of your account.  Otherwise the repeated topics are deleted by admins and the same your comments also deleted .

• +1 1

You must be careful and not confused and anxious, do your job
Calmly and focus if it happened and you answered the topic twice
You will be given a warning point or your post will be deleted or your account will be banned This is what I expect, be careful and do not worry and learn from your mistakes ♥ ️ Good luck

Do not worry, the matter is not that dangerous, in this case either your comment will be deleted or the matter will be accepted, depending on the forum, but since you have not made it after the first 100 posts, these mistakes are natural. And we may all make mistakes with them.

Be careful and do not use the same comments with similar posts in principle, as this will expose you to being banned from the forum administration 

welcome my friend
I wish you good luck in the first posts and I think that you can comment more than once on the same post, but only the first comment will be counted on it, and this may earn you some warning points while you do not need them.

Edited by mechail

Welcome, my dear friend

I am a new member like you

I did not complete the 100 comments

Do not comment on the same post more than once.

that is better for you.

I think it is counting, but you are putting your account at risk of being banned. You may get a warning point. You should be careful and you should see the sign that you have commented on this topic.

• +3 1

Yes, you can answer well and effectively on the posts, but you cannot write twice on the same post because you will be subject to deletion or ban, so pay attention to the posts that you have commented on and avoid doing it again.

• +1 1

My friend, there are a large number of topics. You do not have to put two comments on the same topic. Certainly, one of them will be deleted and you will not win through it, and this may expose you to receiving a warning from the moderators in the forum.

No, you are not allowed to comment twice on the same topic that this violates the rules of the forum and if your luck is strong you will not be banned immediately, but you will receive warning points, so be very careful about this

The mistakes that you make at the beginning of your work here should be considered a lesson for you in order not to repeat them, but I think that there is no problem if this happens one time, but you should try not to repeat it

Hello my friend
Indeed, cryptotalk provides you with the ability to identify the posts you have commented on through the icon that appears to the left of the post. If it is black, you commented on the post, but if one is white and the other is black, you have not commented.

• +5 1

Dear friend, you should attend from this matter in general, because this matter is extremely dangerous and it is forbidden in the forum rules. Therefore, you must beware that two participants participate on the same topic so that you do not expose yourself to a warning from officials in this forum or the final digging as well. Therefore, dear, beware of To share two posts on one post because this matter is strictly prohibited in the rules Thank you very much