What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shawon12

What could be the best option to earn Bitcoin and reach the goal?

First and foremost you did not state your goal but one thing I want you to know about achieving your goal is that you need to have objectives which will let you to reach this goals and execute them one after the other.

• +1 1

Since you are a beginner I advise you to trade in cheap currency and see it as a training for you
And when you have enough information, you should trade in more expensive currencies in order to reach your goal.

• +2 1

And I've learned a lot from the comments of the other participants of this wonderful community. In reality, one of the reasons I joined this forum is to learn new stuff. so you don't just jump into it because of how valuable it's. You should be able to predict the best time to invest in it and be profitable and am sure you will get that from this platform. And at the end you will be a profitable investor. 

Truly bitcoin is a trusted currency one can invest and trade on but the truth is that one has to learn his Crypto trading well before one engage in it in order to prevent one from loosing. Also for a beginner who just want to engage in Crypto trading, it is not advisable to start with huge amount of money as this will prevent one to be on the savers side should in case a loss occur. If you know trading and if you a good trader then you will easily get lot of bitcoin by trade. So this is the best option for earning bitcoin. 

You should have every mindset to keep working toward your target of persistence and consistency, as this will help you learn more about digital currencies and excel at Bitcoin investing in the stock market.

I cannot advice to reach your goal because I still do not know what your goal is, but if you want to get Bitcoin, this is difficult and requires a lot of time, effort and hard work, learn in order to invest and trade, Without them it is very difficult to get Bitcoin and good profits, but be careful.

Bitcoin is the most trusted currency and the most popular. We can also earn BTC by publishing posts in this forum and earn more profit from trade and also profit by investing. But the best way is to earn BTC by publishing posts.

You should, sir, set this goal in front of you and work hard and diligently in this forum in order to get a simple capital through which you can trade and invest, and this matter comes by studying the field of the cryptocurrency in all its aspects .. You can succeed by trusting yourself and being patient. Sir, nothing comes easy .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

@shawon12 I think best thing that we can do to earn Bitcoin is by the means of trading . If we want to do trade then we have to gain experience about it from senior members and also from doing research on it . If we can become good trader then we can earn lot of bitcoins from here .

According to me, I think trading is the best option to earn Bitcoin in very short time. Because it gives really a high profit from our investment in Bitcoin as the price fluctuation of Bitcoin is very high. If you want to earn Bitcoin from free earning, then it will not be possible to get the Bitcoin in short time because it gives very slow earning.

In my opinion, in order to achieve any dream or goal for us, we must work hard to gain knowledge and experience and to continue research processes that give us knowledge, in order to become experts in cryptocurrencies and digital and become successful investors.

The first practical advice is to work in this forum continuously and without interruption in order to gain knowledge and material profits. The second practical advice is to try to start investing and trading in small amounts.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are welcome that Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency whose price is controlled by supply and demand. You can earn money through the process of investing it.

• +1 1

Actually I advise you to work on this forum diligently, with endurance and patience in order to earn Bitcoin, as well as I advise you to learn technical analysis because through it you can achieve the best earnings through investments.

Yes, of course it is a reliable currency and you should strive to obtain it.  You can do this in a number of ways.  From here, from this forum, through taps, and also through mining.  In addition to that, there are many sites that give Bitcoin in exchange for tasks that they do.

Hi there greetings in my opinion earning Bitcoin its not not a easy thing to do you have to to work very very hard in order to earn 1 Bitcoin because the value of one bitcoin is Sky having I hope you understand what I am trying to say if you do give me a reputation for everyone and good luck

Hide their greetings in order to achieve your goal I think you should learn cryptocurrency because this is a very beneficial for you in the future and also learn learn Lotto from cryptocurrency so I strongly recommend you to learn about cryptocurrency if you want to achieve your goal and get rich

Cryptotalk is helping its members to earn btc but due to very cost of btc it would take years to earn through this platform. But if you want to earn btc in a short period of time than you just have to buy them from online marketplace.

This platform is helping its members to earn btc but due to very cost of btc it would take years to earn through this platform. But if you want to earn btc in a short period of time than you just have to buy them from online marketplace it will be more easier.

After you learn about cryptocurrencies well, I think you should start to go through the experience of investing and trading and learn about the types of analysis, because that will really help you, I am now learning technical analysis.
I invest my money and also partially trade my money. I am really happy that I feel that I am close to achieving my goals.

To begin with, the best thing to do is to research reliable information sources and seek expert opinions, then do some good planning and the last decision is up to you.

Hello my friend
I am a newbie in this forum
But according to my information, there are several ways to mine Bitcoin. You can also invest in several sites, and there is an excellent yobit site for investing and trading cryptocurrencies.
Good luck to you

For the beginners the best option they need to do or to take as goal is buying Bitcoin at best price and holding it for a long time. Also, through trading they can make a lot of money, but yes they should learn about the cryptocurrencies and anything around it...

We all know that Bitcoin is one of the most valuable currencies, so don't just jump into it because of its value.  You must be able to anticipate the best time to invest and be profitable We must work hard to gain knowledge and experience and continue the searches that provide us with knowledge, to become experts in digital and digital currencies and become successful investors.

• +3 1

You can get bitcoin by working here in the forum, but you will receive it after work for many years, or you invest and profit and thus you get bitcoin, or mining this needs to specify, you have to choose what suits you.

I've been searching Google couple days ago for ways to earn Bitcoin beside this forum and I've noticed that alot of people are recommending "BTCClicks", this site allows you to get BTC for watching Ads so you can try it.

You have to set your goal and pursue it. 
Seeking to gain knowledge and knowledge related to this field 
If you want to earn bitcoin, you can profit through this forum or you can trade, invest and make a profit