VISA may start supporting the USDC stable coin thanks to Circle - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

VISA may start supporting the USDC stable coin thanks to Circle

On 12/3/2020 at 10:36 AM, BrolySSJ said:

What do you think about this development?

Leaves me uninterested. I mean who and why cares about USDC and why would anyone want to hold a stable coin instead of dollars. Some whale that sold a few Bitcoins and doesn't want to send to his bank? I don't see any other reason this is helpful.

Edited by yonkii

My friend Cricl Company supported cryptocurrencies in a very large way while urging the visa company to work in cryptocurrencies and make withdrawals and deposits available through the new usdc currency. This makes the cryptocurrencies very close to the central thank you

• +1 1

This can by good for USDC, Circle and Coinbase but it won't affect me and I don't know about Coinbase users if they like that and how it can help them. I don't know why they would want to hold USDC which is a stable coin and not just hold dollars, maybe something that I am missing and have limited knowledge. So I wonder why would this be important and why this partnership is happening?

Edited by annayks

Yes you said absolutely right the visa card is supporting the USD but one thing I want to tell you that you should be careful when you come on this forum because there are many scammers on this forum

Even if it is the stable coin still it is the cryptocurrency and if the government has chosen it for the acceptance than that means they are accepting the crypto as well.

I think if big companies of the world will start accepting the cryptocurrency there will be a general acceptance of it by the governments of all over the world