How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many cryptocurrencies are there in the world

There are not too many cryptocurrencies available for the trading in most of the platforms but there are about of trading or tradable currencies available in the world

The number is very large, it can reach 5000 currencies or more, the matter has become terrifying and every day new currencies do not know where to invest or where we know what is reliable and what is fake

• +2 1

I think from the graphic you can see if the currently is fraudulent or not especially if you look at the Change for a very long.A clear project band stay away from fraudulent bcurrencies.

There are as many cryptocurrencies in the world that you can not count them now and also you can not make the list of them as well so you should not be worried about them.

Well as a beginner, you should read first some altcoins in cryptocurrency to know them more deeply, there's a lot of underrated or dead coins because no one's support it by having a useless value..

Definitely all over in the world there are somany currencies. Due to the crypo currency also growing very fast. The btc, eth and others are also raising. This all the as per information of the report on the currencies. 

There 8s more than you can imagine just in coinmarketcap there is more than 6k crypto currency and the number is changing every day,you have more in coingecko marketcoin more than coinmarketcap every day we have new coins

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, your stats are correct, but this year cryptocurrencies have increased because of their frequent use and soon it will become the most important currency in the world because of its ease of trading and multiple profit routes.

Dear friend, we have a lot of currencies now in 2021

Coined Litecoin His currency is Bitcoin and his currency is Ethereum And his work is Doka There are a lot of currencie

Dear there are many cryptocurrency which is digital we can easily use it for any country currency. Many people like it for this. I hope it is about upto 100 cryptocurrency. But that is not exect. 

• +5 1

i am new but i do not know about the crypto currency why its exist is present, many people say to work on it. it is overall on the world, there is no one country that no allow to use the crypto currency. i do not how much crypto currency.

There are thousands of digital currencies around the world.  Not all digital defects are desirable to trade.  The most popular currencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum.  I believe that in the near future we will witness the boom of many other digital currencies.  Personally, I only know 5 currencies because I am a beginner in the field of currencies.

Hello my friend, the number of cryptocurrencies is many and it increases every day there are always new currencies so that their number is not important to us, the important thing is which of these currencies are the most traded, this is what gives the real value of the currency so I advise you to search for the best currencies in circulation because its price will be High and this is good if you want to trade.

On 12/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

I think there's a lot of crypto currencies in the market and many new currencies is added every day but very few are trustable because many of them are scam and fake people are using the amount by investing in it so we should carefully about this and we should never trust on any such fake coins.

• +2 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very diverse world and there are many currencies. I don't know much because I am new here, but according to my knowledge, the most popular currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple (XRP).

Thank you for this kind participation. I did not know that this large number of digital currencies has already existed, and perhaps to this day the number has increased more than that a lot, knowing that Bitcoin is the strongest currency so far and its price has reached nearly 60 thousand dollars, but I do not know much about currencies Other digital perhaps I know less than 10 currencies only

• +2 1

Thank you for valuable new information.
I don't know a lot of different types of currencies but I know the most popular ones like BTC, ETC, LTC, Degcoin and Talk.

I only know little about the names of the cryptocurrencies and your post has gave me the information on how many cryptocurrencies are there in thia cryptoworld.

• +3 1

I think that the most commonly traded one is BTC because it has a very high value and less variable than the other types in the exchange rate.
We want an accurate answer from those with experience

On 12/1/2020 at 4:49 PM, Husnyjaf said:

According to coinMarketCap the total numbers of cryptocurrencies is 6,955 with a total market cap of $324.716 billion (as of September 9 2020). How many cryptocurrencies do you know among the 6,955 cryptocurrencies? For me I dont know much, How many do you know?

Thanks for sharing this information with us. This is my first time of having this knowledge about how many cryptocurrencies we have in the world now.  Many people are still adopting cryptocurrencies. 

My dear, in the recent period, the number of encrypted digital currencies has increased greatly, and this is due to the increase in the popularity and demand for encryption and encrypted digital currencies, and I hope for more progress and success for encryption and cryptocurrencies.

Today in the month and year that I am writing this post there are more than 8,000 Cryptocurrencies, that means that we have to choose the currency in which we want to specialize, we have to learn to follow the currencies that we like so that we can have higher returns, both in the short term and long term, for that we have to learn a good trading system.

The world of cryptocurrencies in general, my friend, is considered new to most people, and I also do not know much about cryptocurrencies, except that we deal with them here on the platform

• +4 1

There are many crypto currency in the world but not all of them  are used training  the ones that are used for trading are the old  ones that  have good  value in market  and also the important ones  used for trading.

I do not think that we can count these currencies because every day a new currency is created and I think that this is one of the disadvantages of cryptocurrencies due to the large number of them, but I think that the currencies that occupy the first place are the most traded currencies.

• +4 1