How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers.

Simply it is the collaboration that we need to make the forum more updated and give our ideas and informations together without any breaking to the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good job dear @Siam50 your information will be helpful. The beginners should read the seniors post and create new innovations by choosing good content from seniors posts.

I think many of us beginners shouldn’t only develop matters quickly many of us turn up, but rather our nation supply the idea a long time and have informed about your rules 1st and then investigate the elderly members’ active matters along with responses with them after that it understands a few issues from that, then our nation create a few pieces of research that can provide as being a guidebook for you to people ahead of setting up a purposeful theme and still have additional know-how in cryptocurrency themselves.

Welcome, dear, I think your publication deserves support and containment, that with everything i've talked about here, we have to follow a strategy to go through a good phase and achieve outstanding success, we have to do some special interests and do things that support our work in order to deserve to be here. 

• +2 1

Yes, we need to support them and their ideas that we can not know clearly except through their experienced articles and simple clear explanation, which enables us to gain more culture and thus reach the desired success.

• +1 1

I thank your support for the novice in this forum and the content of your post drives him morally to present his point of view and his attempt to benefit from the experts and form his idea about cryptocurrencies and the way of working.

We are all present on this platform to prove our work, to make money, to increase experiences and knowledge through friends, and to learn more valuable information.

Thank you for these important tips.  New members must first of all familiarize themselves with the forum’s rules and conditions and strictly adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  Focusing on knowledge is the basis of success.  You must be patient, because the road to success is arduous and long.  New members who know nothing about coding should devote a large portion of their time to reading and increasing knowledge.  Comments must be free of misspellings before posting to avoid bad reputation.

Yes, there are new arrivals who provide good posts and high enthusiasm, and my advice to them to adhere to the rules and do not repeat publications or copy obstructions

Yes my friend, every beginner must work to read old publications of the elderly in order to obtain useful information that helps members work on it, and unwanted information should not be published because that will send you warning points and bad reputation as well

• +3 1

How are you my friend
I will teach you several ways to learn how to create a useful and reputable post
First, you have to learn from old and highly experienced members of this forum because their posts contain information rich with high thinking.
You should also learn about cryptocurrencies in order to obtain information that will help you write a valuable and positive post

• +2 1

New and junior arrivals should not publish the topics, but rather they should read the topics of old people and gain knowledge and experience from them, through this forum we can gain a lot of information related to encrypted currencies and not just money

• +4 1

It is the most important information that helps the newbie in the forum and also helps all members, because by adhering to it, we will get a good reputation and useful posts for everyone.

In fact, I suggest that new members browse the forum and get to know it well, then start reading posts for experienced members and also try to comment and participate in expressing opinions, then gain enough experience and information in this field to participate and write useful posts

• +1 1

It is good to take care of new members and I want to advise them also to be patient, because in this field that we work in, we need to acclimatize to patience, and I also want them to be educated with sufficient information for digital currencies.

• +1 1

Yes it is good for a newcomer to follow the footsteps of the senior members of the forum to be able to achieve there goals as we know that most senior members make posts that are meaningful useful and educative that will increase other members of the forum in knowledge and experience 

Hello my friend Your words are correct, and for your participation to be effective, you must publish useful and correct information and not be mere words. You should try to read and learn more so that your information is valuable, your participation is effective and successful, and you can attract members' interest. It is not wrong to read the responses to the posts of other members, learn from them and understand what the situation in the world of cryptocurrencies is and how to do the right thing, and you must adhere to the rules of the forum as well.

• +3 1

Thank you, dear friend, for your helpful participation. This information is valuable and if members follow this information they will get effective, meaningful and useful posts.

• +2 1

It is important to present new and important ideas and discuss them in a simple and clear way, while adhering to the rules of the Forum and benefiting from the experience of old members and the advice they provide to us.

• +4 1

You wont! And you should not. Beginners must be given a free hand to some extent as they are new and curious about everything and how things work. They'll ask so many question, many of them sounding silly and stupid to the experienced ones here. But we should be tolerant towards them. Is it so much ask for? 😊

Edited by Sheshimmers

On 12/1/2020 at 12:14 PM, Siam50 said:

Post not to make money but to think innovatively from your own opinion.

You're right. Posting irrelevant stuffs just to make the post count is forbidden and considered as a violation of forum rules. So, we must be careful in creating topics/posts that holds meaning and are genuine and authentic.

Hello friends, I personally always try to find publications that I understand and if they don't I investigate them and then clean up my returns when publishing your answers, and improving day by day. And I'm working very hard. Make sure you're posting crypto related stuff here. Many are compelled to wait for significant comments.

Thanks for these important advice. Yes, my friend, beginners can offer very useful things. It depends on how much they love to learn and focus on the goal they want to reach

Certainly my friend, we all need to benefit from the experiences of senior members through their important topics and the new and rich ideas they bring.
We can also benefit by reading, researching and actively working in the crypto world

Newcomers in cryptotalk forum will definitely find this topic very useful, because if they go through the topic they will acquire some knowledge on how to create useful posts.