Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

The hardest part for a newbie who has just started their career in cryptotalk is definitely entering the first unpaid hundred comments. Once this part is completed, the laziness will be less as you know that you'll get paid for what you do from that time onwards. 

• +2 1

Yes dear I agree with you, in the beginning I have also faced many problems. It is also because beigners have no information about crypto world. It was very to me to work here while not having any information about crypto world and it was my first experience of online earning.i didn't lose hope and work hard. So I will to newcomers that first they should get information by some search and should know the rules and should work hard don't lose hope.keep motivate yourself.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nothing is hardest on this forum . But its authentic that you should have full grip on english language and its pronanciation. Except all will be easy. You should join this forum as soon as possible and don't afraid from any thing. Just enjoy it and earn more and more money.

By my companion' nature, when you're a novice anyplace, you will be a lost man, and you won't know anything here, I exhort all novices from the outset, to submit to the principles of the gathering, read it well, to realize how to work here, it's an extraordinary work.

It's really hard for new comers in beginning to work 

I am agree with you 

But worry is not solution of any problem 

I request to new members kindly read rules and regulations of this forum 

Always make your own content 

Kindly don't do copy paste of other members 

Never share useless post 

Support always good post 

Yeah you are right I am also a newbie and I am felling many difficulties and hardships. Nobody here is to support me and no one to guide. But I believed that I will overcome all these all difficulties by hard working.🙂

As a beginner at first you face many difficulties and make some mistakes. But you should not give up in any situation. To work this site properly you have to be patience. To be a member of this crypto forum it is our responsibility to help newbies and share our experience with them.We should provide useful information about crypto currency and encourage them to work this site properly. 

Of course newcomers have to face big problems first but this situation should not be given up.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Yes you're in some way but i think i don't get any negative ratings and post useful stuff when i was a newbie. Also i got positive ratings but the only thing i learnt being a newbie was that to understand the rules and how this forum works and other things are okay.

You may find it very difficult at first to work in cryptocurrency.  It's hard to be a newcomer to crypto.  You need to read the comments of the old members again and again and follow the rules.  It was hard to work when I was new.  Take the time you work.  You will succeed.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

I agree with you my friend because I am also a new member I started working here some days back. I think the best thing to da as a new member to avoid negative rating is to go through the rules and guidelines and also gather enough knowledge.

Yes dear friend you are very right I am completely agree with you and newbies are like the new born babies and they do not have knowledge so we should help all the newcomers and all members who need help and I advise to all the newbies that they should work hard on this forum to become successful.

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm.

Yes,I am totally agree with you. We should support new members. Because first task is not easy for newbies. I am also new here and I am worried about how I do my 100 comments complete. But we can get success when we pass hard to easy way.

Как в любом новом деле новичком тяжело вливаться в коллектив, но отчаиваться не стоит ведь все когда то были новичками главное не валить новичков отрицательными оценками а помогать им

When you are newbie no doubt you don't know too kuch about this forum. But with the passage of time you will learn and things will be very easy. Hardest time being newbie is not true at all. There are many people who are helping you here. 

On 12/1/2020 at 12:03 PM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Well, that is true. It is really hard to be a newbie. It is because sometimes, just like you've said, you will end up getting negative reaction or rating even you create a interesting one. Also, other think that if you are a newbie, you don't know what is cryptocurrency and how this forum works, that's why they always being neglected. I hope other members will change their mindset about newbies because some of newbies that is here, is more genius or amateur than the upper ranks.

Dear Friend! The most important thing is to keep moving and follow the rules. You should work hard to make good profit and achive your gaol. 

Hello my friend, I am new here, and indeed I am still learning and reading other people's topics and thanks to some people actually post topics to help us, and I am really hesitant to publish my first topic and  i am waiting until I have enough information and the correct method without violating the forum rules in addition to presenting good topics with high value .

Exactly this is the case because of their impatience and their haste to always get into trouble. We must learn from each other's mistakes, being beginners and most importantly, reading the rules correctly.

No one is ever experienced. He has to gain experience by working. In order to do any work, one has to face many obstacles first. But who has to leave them behind and move on to work. If the work is done according to the right rules then it is possible to succeed in the work. It is an advanced platform. It is possible to earn very well here. But it is possible to be successful if you work according to the right rules.

Dear friend as a newbie we could be face some difficulties here but after some time you will feel very good and you can collect a lot of knowledge with the passage of time .So don't worry dear and work hard .

all fields, the most difficult thing is when you are a novice. a newbie is really a difficult task.in my opinion this is totally a different environment and site to do work.rules of every job site really not less than challenge for us.so working here as a newcomer is really difficult.

There is nothing good that I omes easy but the best for you to make it easy for yourself is to follow the instructions and guidelines for you to be able to make it easy for yourself and make it liable in whatsoever you're doing.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error

Tell everybody I would like to say that being a newbie you don't know many of the things about cryptotalk and you have to complete hundred posts for free being a newbie. And completing hundred post seems to be most difficult thing being a newbie.