Support and Respect - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Support band respect in this great platform we have to support our self for better growth and we also have to respect old members for the support their are give to us as new members because their already did the real job now we are just following.

hello friend I want to tell you that there are number of people are here always working on Capitol and we should respect them because they're expert and they guarding us in a survey showed respect them because display from is working together the rise we can do anything

I agree with you in this saying, and we all have to be thinking about raising new topics, and for me yesterday I tried to write my own post, and I actually wrote it and published it, but unfortunately the officials had deleted the post well, I was not sad, but on the contrary, as for me as a beginner, I learned that my topic was repetitive. They deleted it, but I will learn from this error and try to write a post with a new idea and not repeated, of course.

Yes, my friend, our support for each other is a good thing, but I would like to point out that when a member gives you a negative reputation on your topic, this is also a kind of support so that you pay attention to your mistakes and put more effort into your topics so that you get support and a good reputation on it.

• +3 1

In fact, my friend, respect is above everything because respect gives you a high position in work besides learning, and we have to admire the publications that attract our attention and give us the benefit, and if necessary we must share our ideas and give an opinion on participation in order to develop ourselves in this forum

• +2 1

I am agree with you that we should respect and support others. But I want to say that you are wrong at one point, it is because we should give good respect to useful content. If someone post a good content then we should give good reactions to him/her.

This topic that you raised is an important topic for anyone subscribing to this forum. Respect should be mutual among members, and we must support our friends in their useful posts, with success.