Support and Respect - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

Here we give each other opportunities. Here we need to collaborate with new members in order to gain fame. They have to be supported. Seniors need to be respected.

Dear here we are like a family here we share ideas and Information with others and here we also learn from others. Therefore we would to give respect to every one . Because if we give respect to others. Then this is great for us. And here we should to give support to others with giving repotation on useful posts. 

Yes dear you post is very good and useful. I am also feel this . When some one create good topic and post by making very hard effort. And then when they send on this forum. Its very hard for that person when he or she would not get good reputation. So give and take is very good chain in our society.

Support and respect is a basic quality of human being , I think there is a rule about support and respect in crypto talk . If anyone disrespect another member of cryptotalk it will lead you to get warning points and eventually it will become permenent ban ,I hope a good supportive inmates

If we post good and useful comment then we would get the ratings and reputation we deserve. However it is a really bad thing to beg for it as it destroys your reputation too. We must respect others and their comments and posts even if it is bad and try to correct them . This would increase your respect too.

Yes in the forum, it's all about respect and support. We should always make sure that we will support the posts which are of superb quality. Also we should criticise less quality posts with respect and in a way that we do not hurt anyone's feelings.

Of course, with mutual support, we can grow on this platform. Similarly, if members make a mistake, you find a solution and help them. If so, they will support you so you can move on

I liked your post, it is very cool and useful for everyone, I hope that new users of the encrypted Crypto Talk platform will receive support from other members so that they are encouraged to post in the forum, many unfortunately do not receive reviews 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/30/2020 at 5:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

You are right buddy if we see a topic or post that is of great help us to us should show support by giving such post or topic a good reaction or if there is something wrong with such post you can also give negative reaction or quote such person to know where the mistake is so he or she prevent it next time thanks.

Hello dear, there is no point in helping in this form. Yes, of course we can help each other when a servant does not understand something or has to find out something  about Crypto Talk . So we can help him in understand it , otherwise we can't help anyone else in any way if someone will do his job sincerely on this form then only his maximum posts Will be counted and will be  paid. Thanks 

Respect Every Member On Crypto Talk!

I liked this topic.it is very important to respect each other.support is most.i can say everyone should be respect and support us.and I agree with you.new topics to share with some of us,old and new members of The forum.

yes we should give respect to one another and the best way to give respect is to give the positive reactions and positive reputations to the users who are contributing to the forum.

Thanks for sharing this post.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right here in crypto we should support and respect with one another we should create useful post that every one can understand in crypto we should support the newbie in this form and respect the seniors 

• +2 1

Your are directly on a portion of your investigation however discussing regard I imagine that one you are incorrect my dear here very is absolute regard to everybody giving responses depends on how everybody feel or comprehend the message in the subject in the event that its helpful, at that point you will most likely get good standing.

Yes we can support each other by giving good reactions and reputations if we talk about respect so take respect and give respect. We can help each other by sharing good and useful information.

We can write good and informative post so that people get knowledge and experience. I will suggest you that your post will be good and useful so that people give good reputation. 

We should respect and support to each other.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

We need to support each other by solving each other's problems so that everyone can work well in this forum.If we read a post, we will give reputation. If the post is good, we will give positive reputation and if it is bad, we will give negative reputation.It will have respect for everyone.

My friend, your discussion is great and very good, but as for me, I see that respect is here and everyone respects each other and respects the old members who have experience in the coding world, but for support, we must when we see an important and useful topic for everyone to support it.

Affirmative it will be significant to either revere those around us either/or they're sophomore. It's miles salutary because of our popularity. You may still play a position in addition to multipurpose humor. It is going to just not textual afterward world health organization detests then you also crypto talk can be substitute given that all.

This is a very important topic.  In this forum we can all move forward from each other's side.  Otherwise we can't do that.  All friends in our forum need help and cooperation and they need to move forward with cooperation and respect.  Moreover we can learn to work differently from different members.  We can succeed through group work.  So everyone needs to show respect and be loyal.

I agree with you will need to encourage our selves example of doing so is when a newbie for instant make a topic we should help by replying to the topic and not just that give reaction with this everyone will love to remain in the forum

You are right but I am disagree at the point to give reaction each other.  By giving like is not to support each other, so we should correct their posts by taging them. 

We should give good reputation whose posts have good ideas, information and helpful for us. 

Being respected by important people in our lives growing up teaches us how to be respectful toward others. Respect means that you accept somebody for who they are, even when they're different from you or you don't agree with them. Respect in your relationships builds feelings of trust, safety, and wellbeing.

Acceptance - The act of assenting or believing; approval, favorable reception. Respect - deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; courtesy; acknowledgment.Respect, also called esteem, is a positive feeling or action shown towards someone or something considered important, or held in high esteem or regard. It conveys a sense of admiration for good or valuable qualities. ... In many cultures, individuals are considered to be worthy of respect until they prove otherwise.

Our responsibility to respect our seniors, 

And we follow  our seniors advise.   

Second we should  guide our junior .

And gave good respect

Support and respect are both important for a family we are also like a family on this platform we need to to support the new one and respect the seniors because if you respect the senior than you have chance to talk better advices from him and he will like to guide you and if senior support the new one he will also respect.....

Перед тем как начать новичкам публиковать темы нужно ознакомиться с правилами форума, из-за публикации темы не в том разделе дают бан, наверно многие из-за этого боятся.

• +5 1