Support and Respect - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Support and Respect

That is a good point for the other members of the forum to support and respect everything, we have different points of view and opinions and if we liked a post, let us support that member from whom we learned or we have information about his /her post,also respect the comments of other members since we all have points of views in some discussionsupport and respect is the best way to work in the forum.

This is the main reason why we are together in this forum respect and support each other irrespective of level to be learning conveniently seeking for more explanation or clarification from members that has experience than you. We learn from each other and respecting other members sharing reputations to them

I adore the support and respect I found here, it's fascinating to see how expertise comes to beginners platform and render their advice and support free and fair. Thumbs up to you guys, I really appreciate you.

I think everyone is the same on this platform.And support everyone on this platform and also gave respect of it as much as possible, if its comment is good then like it.And the more you support a new user, the more it will be encouraged. 

On 11/30/2020 at 5:16 AM, nestor14 said:

I have little time in cryptotalk, a community that is constantly growing, I have noticed that there are many topics with great content, I also realize that there are old discussions that are still being discussed and many are quite interesting, but to be honest, many times we have new ones fear of trying to post something that may be interesting, because we need support, read us, comment on our publications, those with more experience know how difficult the beginning can be, support our work as well and if you want to suggest something, do it. thanks you.

I also consider that we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication, it depends on everyone who wins us, let's help the whole community, that cryptotalk is an excellent forum always. Thank you!!!

Hello friend, I agree with you not just because am a beginner but I feel like other people post will go along way motivate them to post more, however if an article is not in line with the fundamentals of this forum the writer should be politely inform to make corrections.

Oh yes dear , you wrote well . I agree with your opinion about respect of others . If we not only read the posts but also like them , then we can support our respected senior member. In this way a respectable community can be developed here by respecting others.

Dear friend. i totally agree with you that respect is the first, and crypto work is same hare because the people who are working hare and daily new posts show and all members replied very honestly and all members word languages is good not any use miss language. 

In the crypto forum,we are all expected to support and respect eachother,when some one makes useful post we should respect his post by liking because he used his own personal time to make such useful post,but when the post has some fault we should correct and guide one another not to be making negative reputations anyhow,lets take note please

Hello my friend, the idea of the old members appreciating our situation, and our work because they have gone through the same, circumstances from the beginning of their work and therefore the beginnings are always the main pillar, for any work, so each, if you entered your work with energy and love, and dedication, whatever was the achievement, for the future is better

Yes agree with you brother.I am new here but give and take always be there in every aspect and at every forum .You give respect and you take respect . And here we gain respect after do a meaning ful post and a useful comments.If we understand this forum as a firm then we all there should support each other so the community grows further.

We all are here to do well our job. And there are many things to do to make our goal success. One have to like another one's post. Everybody should do this to encourage another one. And here are many newbie they will be helped. For this junior will get support and senior will be respected.

Yes absolutly right we have to support and respect the workers of this site.Support the new comers and guide them how to do good and useful comments and repect your seniors because they guide you very well whenever you need guidence.

Hello friend it is very necessary to support all the members in the forum and we should all help the members of the communityto grow their ranks and their payment.

You are all right in your place. But my opinion is that all of them should try to get good data and read each others post if we find some of it useful, we should react it and like should be given to encourage it. In this we can give respect to each other and help each other. That's it.

I agree with you, old buddy. Also, I am in a similar circumstance. In any case, I actually need a great deal of involvement and data. In any case, with help and inspiration, I will make posts and expectation the individuals like it.

Cooperation within cryptotalk is essential, supporting the work of the forum members should be our goal, reading and commenting on their topics, sharing ideas, is the beauty of cryptotalk, and I think that to value every effort that others make, it is necessary React to your publications, even if the payment for 50 reactions a day is no longer in force, even if we see something we like, let's try to give a good reaction, as if we see something that seems useless or meaningless, we react negatively , both evaluations can serve, one to feel encouragement for our work and the other that encourages us to improve.

The  members of this forum are very aware of the rules and what the consequence of not complying with them may be, in terms of support, it is very simple If you work hard to do things right, rest assured that you will be supported by the community. 

• +1 1

We cannot force any one to like if you work hard you will your on get reputation By seeing good work a person like another post .So you must stay to it for long time.

New members are joining the forum every day and many new topics are being covered.  New members of the forum need to be supported and newcomers will have the courage to do something good.  We need to show respect and reputation in each other's topics.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:16 AM, nestor14 said:

we should show each other respect, a way to do it not only read some topic and ignore it, if we liked it, let's give "like" to that publication

You have written good words Dear friend, we should support and respect each other because we are a part of this great crypto community forum. We should not ignore the efforts of other members but we should encourage and motivate them by dropping points of good reputation on their useful content. This will boost their writing spirit and they will do extra good. I also commend you for this topic, I also respect all members except spammers and understand that it is my responsibility to report spamming to moderators to help this forum grow.

Truly it is significant for us to regard each other is possibly you are junior or Senior individuals that regard matters and for the standing we ought to consistently observe that you should cause your post to have great substance and left it alone helpful to individuals so don't attempt to think since somebody who gave you terrible standing detests you.

Your Topic is most motivate specially for the begginers. We should respect the and encourage to the new members or the begginers for creating the post so that they will again create new post. We should react on their useful post for encouraging them.

An example of support is listening to a friend in need. An example of support is lending money to a sibling. Support means to carry, hold up or bear the weight of someone or something. An example of support is a tree branch that has a swing hanging from it.Respect, also called esteem, is a positive feeling or action shown towards someone or something considered important, or held in high esteem or regard. It conveys a sense of admiration for good or valuable qualities.

We are all here for one another. This is our community.  So we have to help and cooperate with each other. We have to teach all the guidelines to the newcomers.  They will get a lot of help. Everyone has to be respected. If someone is wrong, he cannot be insulted. In this way, our community will be beautiful.