Important of reading and skills needed - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

You are right reading and writing is always necessary here because From reading we can enhance our vocabulary and words and also help us to gain some knowledge and will help us in writing new topics which is the basic need of this forum.

Thank you for this kind post, my friend, and I also say that we must learn well, increase our skills in correct comprehension, things here.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice in a general way. You generally gave her great advice about reading, the importance of reading, and the importance of publishing in a manner that makes it easier for the reader to read. We are writing knowledge, we are writing some money, dear, thank you very much

My friends tell my friends that reading is very important in order to gain knowledge, research and explore new things that we do not know in this forum. Therefore, I always advise you to read that the publications that you publish will receive a positive evaluation and you will become reputable and you will be a collection for me an answer for that no Worry about that.

First and foremost, your post is excellent and beneficial to the forum. This form of post is deserving of notoriety. You have created a very interesting and appreciable subject on which we can all concentrate and comprehend all of these measures. Reading and writing skills are also required.

This is true, my dear friend. Reading is not an easy thing. Perhaps I can add to your post that we should read what we want to know. Here I mean that desire will lead to fun, which is one of the most important things that should be associated with reading. Thank you again.

Hello Dear guy,it is good to follow the advice you mentioned i hope members will benefit and use it to work here, nothing to useful to us in learning, especially in the forum other than learning, thank you.

Surely, I agree with you in this regard that anybody willing to work here must be altleast good in English language and he must have the ability to read and write English properly and he must know the good grammar and and good communication skills as well.

This is notivational force :Motivate yourself for your dream to work here and earn as well to achieve your dreams.We should always have these two means of communication when speaking in front of a public.we can't only servive in this platform but on other paltforms of the life.thanks

You write a good topic thanks for sharing this little information.this is very useful topic.in my thinking if we follow these steps we become successful and improve our both reading and writing skills.

Well done my friend that your advice is excellent, and that this forum helps greatly to learn to read and write beautifully, I myself learned a lot and a lot from this forum 

Yes the reading and other skills are necessary in crytotalk Field.so you must have to improve your reading,writing as well as improve your English language.so work hard and keep positive comments.

Reading is the important part of this forum because if we read carefully about the topic than we will surely create a good reply because focusing is everything .

So when you read something you should must focus on words.

This skill is very Important in this forum and i hope you will also improve your this skill with this forum.

Hello buddy,

I appreciate you sharing  a lot of useful information  You are absolutely right . i agree with you. i think reading is also a skill. a good reader can read and understand any topic and write an  opinion about it. and also think that you raised a very good points if anyone want to make a post  with these points  in mind no doubt his post  will be very useful.

Reading is the best way to get a good meaning of everything in our own words because people are getting knowledge more with reading every content .

So in my opinion i think when we select the topic for replying we should first read the topic carefully and also read the other replies as well for making a good reply.

I believe that if the members can follow these steps, it will greatly improve our writing and reading skills. We all know that reading broadens the mind. It provides us with new and innovative ideas. It has been demonstrated that it helps to keep our brain healthy and bright. It also aids in the acquisition of new information and memory enhancement.