Important of reading and skills needed - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

We have to put the vocabulary rhyming, easy and modest in the English language to reach the minds of all members of the forum and understand it and understand it well

You are right. We have to follow these steps. Reading expands the mind and opens the door to knowledge and knowledge. In order for us to succeed in coding, we must first gain experience.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all members will publish such topics that will help all subscribers and provide support for them.

Yes, we have to read and understand and there is nothing easy in this life. We have to be patient, learn and take information about cryptocurrencies. We must read the instructions, understand and be patient in order to win a wonderful and abundant gain.

As you said if we are following such methods we will be definitely able to do more in this platform. Reading is really essential to improve our skills and understanding each and every aspect of this forum. So read more and attain more .

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

I am not successful I want to become successful and this forum is helping me and by reading your post I am learning a lot of things and also thank you dear so much for making this post and you are right we have to should develops skill in ourselves if you want to become successful.

You should read the topic in order to know how to answer it in a beautiful and useful way to benefit from your experience. It can be easy to read but difficult to read and understand. The skills you have learned are very useful for reading and understanding well. Reading will help you get better understanding of posts in the forum and also make it possible for you to construct good posts.  we are not patient enough to peruse the entire idea,reading is not just something we can do straight forward, it also had strategies. it is very much essential for the reader to understand and perceive what you have written.

It seems to me a very good topic, reading and comprehension skills are important to learn, if we want to fill our minds with knowledge and new things that our life is important to know how to read and understand well what we read, because otherwise it can be easily forgotten, thank you for these points that you mention friend.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, reading works to expand our information and helps us to create useful topics and information, and reading always works to develop the information we have because the encrypted currencies are always developing and the information we are working on cannot be interrupted and thanks

• +1 1

These skills could also be acquired through reading as there is no other formula to have these skills. So in my opinion the more we read more we learn and more skills we acquire so we need to make it a habit yo do reading continuously on useful topic amd specially in this forum to enhance our knowledge.

Your participation is very important, because we need all of what you mentioned to understand what we read in the right way in order to employ it in its position with the time when we become experienced because in the next time I bet on who will answer the questions of the beginners

Thanks my friend, for sure those who possess these six skills will read well, as reading expands the mind, increases the development of our thoughts and develops memory.

Thank you, my dear friend, for this beautiful information, which I think if beginners like me follow these steps, they will learn the skill of writing and reading

Hello my friend, definitely reading is very important, but reading alone is not enough, for example if I read your topic, this does not mean that I have understood it, we can read with our eyes or our lips, but the most important thing is reading with our minds because this can give the topic broader horizons of comprehension and extraction of information

Reading is necessary because through it we can learn and get acquainted, and the human mind becomes very intelligent through reading because it is considered the real food for the brain

Reading without understanding is just time wasting.Ihave also sime tips to make the reading benificial.Read only when you are relax and intend to seek knowledge.While reading keep some type of dictionary with you so that language problem to be solved.

I think if the members can follow this steps it will help us in our writing and reading skills alot, as said by the creator of the topic, reading is not just something we can do straight forward.

• December 6, I agree with you and think that it is important that the goalo educate ahelp

Reading is a very essential skill and you should always try to have it. Make sure that you read and comprehend every topic before making a post and that particular topic. doing so will ensure that you are not making mistake and creating contents that will get you out of the forum.

Of course, my friend
You are right, because with this platform we learn how to work through reading publications and useful topics that make it easier for us to understand the mechanism of work and that reading gives us greater knowledge
As it has been proven that reading keeps our minds healthy and sharp
This requires attention to make the platform better

That's right. It is very important that we have these reading skills, because in this forum we read a lot of topics and we need to understand what we read in order to be able to benefit from it, for me I did not know these reading skills, but I hope to use them well

• +3 1

Yes, you are right reading is expand on your mind. Reading always increase our knowledge and make post easily. I think reading is the important that the goal is to educated and help. Reading is really good habit. I hope you agree. I wish you God luck.

Yes, I fully agreed with your information because working on this forum we should expert in knowledge and we should need to learn the huge skills.we should learn the English language, we should use all words in fluency, we should also use the correct vocabulary. These things are too essential which should to improve in ourselves. 

if you want to work on this form this is very necessary for you to get the skill of reading because this is very necessary on this forum this forum is giving you the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and about the cryptography e so you should to must get the reading skill

• +3 1

Hello my friend.  My friend, you are right to read the comments in this form.  That you should have reading skills is very useful for you and one more thing I would like to say that when you work on this form you are able to read and can speak good English.Thanks  you so much 

I think that reading is not that difficult, but sometimes it is difficult to understand some posts due to the complexity of their words because some members who are not fluent in English do not use the proofreader when translating

• +5 1