Important of reading and skills needed - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Yes, there should be good skills everywhere in the world so that only those people who have good communication skills can run on this platform and they know how to write and understand English, in addition to those who cannot understand English, work here.  So that's why we need our English Should improve .

Firstly reading is very important why because it help in different ways such as developing of vocabulary,  addicted and master different words and their meaning and can also help to improve communication in team of presentation.

Secondly reading is a skill that build up body structure and also stay in once system always.

Lastly if one is a reader he or she do have ideas in every aspect of education and that is the best skill needed in human being always thanks.

We must pay attention to reading the useful topics and articles on the site carefully and focus on increasing our experience and information in order to expand our business faster.

I think reading expands our knowledge and we can also acquire these skills through reading and practice as I believe nothing is impossible in this world and we can achieve anything with our determination.I also utilize my free time in reading useful books and now a days I also spend time on this forum reading the useful posts as these are the good source of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Thank for sharing this great information, it is really needed here in this forum because I see lots of posts which are sometimes hard to understand because of having lots of writing mistakes and the thing is that the posts might end up having good information but might get deleted because they are not well written.

• +5 1

Hi reading is very important for developing vocablury for understanding english and writing good contents. There are a lot of high income skills that give you a lot of income. You just have to work hard for acquiring it.

To be succesfull in this platform you need this skill and read to learn becouse without reading you can't learn to get the knowledge you need,and for the platform we learn and also earn here and also grmet to know much skills in this forum

Reading is very important before giving the like to the Topics and on the Comments. The rating is very for the earning on the Crypto Talk. If we want to make the learning from here than you will need to spend more time here.

• +1 1

In this forum reading is really important for all members. Before posting in any topics we all read out all the comments and share our unique knowledge with others. To survive in this forum we need to read a lot to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Hello friends I hope you have a great day In my opinion if you read every topic and comment it's so informative for you because in these topics they have such a great inspiration

You are correct my dear those are one of the thought we can use to be fruitful in this discussion and perusing with comprehension is simply the best thing so how about we train to have the option to comprehend things in this stage

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Well said, these tips will really help us in increasing our reading skills. Reading is not as simple as we think. It is a complex skill which we can improve by following these tips. 

• +1 2

Here I'm sharing my little experience about reading and othet skills which neended in writting and creating. 

For best writing and creating we need to having best reading and learning skills.

If we read easilly and fastly then we understand thing easily and also create things fastly.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome

Yes, reading comments is very important to let you know about what people are talking about, and you do not need skills at all, the site is simple, you just need to seriously research the topic you are dealing

• +2 1

All these skills can all end in futile if you like one thing which is comprehension. It is very hard to be stating blankly at a note and you can't even decode what it means or what it does. It does not feel SK good unless you comprehend it all

• +2 1

My dear, reading is an important part of our successes, and I can work in a basic system to obtain reading skills, and when we read the posts, we can have ideas, and we have to understand well spreading the topics, reading is not just something. Reading the posts is important because when we read the many publications, so I gain a large number of  Publications Thanks

For a good reading habit,alot or little work force are involve,this is the process where complete attention needs to be paid so as to avoid improper sentence or spelling errors

I think if you can relax and read other members comments line by line and understand, you will gain a lots of things in cryptocurrency platform. We shouldn't rush to reply to a topic, without knowing were the topic is heading to. Thank you

On 11/29/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Hello friend, most of people feel just spending time looking at the words is reading, as you have highlighted above there are alot involved to actually acquire the knowledge, also comparative analysis will go a long way to increase the information absorbed.

• +1 1

These are very important points....keep working on these points will improve your abilities more, use these strategies on daily basis before creating any post will help alot you

This is the right steps to take in acquiring knowledge, this is the important steps skills to take when we are reading, we have to understand what we are reading, reading is really a good habit we need to adapt to the culture of reading and also make sure we decode what we learnt.

• +5 1

It is important to have an open mind in order to understand what you are reading and thus be able to create good content or information on that topic that we are reading.

Yes, of course you have made a right decision. You read comment on the posts which the seniors before commenting on them, so that you get maximum knowledge from them and on this platform you get to learn a lot on your skills.On this platform, your writing skills and reading skills are much better.

• +2 1

Yes of course. Important of reading and skill must needed. Without reading or learning you will not understand about the forum topics. Try read these forum this will improve your knowledge. And for doing post skill is needed must good writing skill, good understand skill then you can give good output here.           

Yes my dear it is very important topic I think because this is thebs platform here we need abilities tat make more us useful so therefore we should improve our reading skills. From reading we learn nd skills make expert.

• +2 1