What is the relation of BTC with ALTS coins? - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John smith

What is the relation of BTC with ALTS coins?

What is the relationship of BTC dump and pump with ALTS rate and their rates? Is directly proportional or they are independent from each other. As you can see now btc is dump a day before and ALTs is always dumped but now both of them are pumped. What the reason?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

If the price of btc is pumping other alts that are at beneath Btc in marketcap starts pumping in dollar value$. As the Alt/Btc stays same and btc price increases this happens and they may fall in alt/btc price but the dollar worth increases because of pump in Btc/usd price.

And another factor is Btc dominance, if it goes higher then there is chance that altd will dump but if it fall below we see alt season small or big relative to the fall in dominance. And it is because of the money flow from btc to alts.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Both the pumps and the dumbs are related to the movements of both currencies, generally the altscoins lower their price when the btc rises, because they all see more profits with the satoshis and sell their altcoins, however after this they begin to recover the ground they lost, this being an opportunity to earn money, which is constantly presented.

Dear fellows 
  I Don't why but some time I do my analysis too and I found the Same these both coin has the directly proportion one of them boost up the other one always get the good value rate they always increase at the same Time and lose the value at the same time but I still can't understand it why hope some of you explain for me this