The exchange distributes tokens for free! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobo777

The exchange distributes tokens for free!

Hello, friends! I want to tell you, who does not know maybe about an interesting exchange quite new, which distributes its tokens for free! https://bololex.com/trading/sessions/signup/4NYU5C6WRCDJATSQ 

Simple regular registration with confirmation by mail and just a very interesting KIS - via telegram!!! go through the usual registration and then click on the gear in the upper right corner... We get to the page where your referral link will be and then go to the VERIFICATION section.

Then click connect telegram in telegram confirm your account! That's it, your account is verified!

Immediately on the page where your referral link is hover the cursor over the games and select Airdrop! We get into roulette, where every hour we just spin the wheel and get free BOLO tokens or energy! Energy is restored every hour and you can turn the wheel of luck again. Received BOLO tokens can be immediately sold on the exchange, trade in different pairs, I personally trade BOLO-USDT, then trade on TRON-USDT. Brought out of there already in the area of 150 thrones) No investment is required and the withdrawal to the tron link wallet is very fast! Good luck to all and thank you for your attention)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Edited by bobo777

i have register website under your refferal link, website looks great but free spin earning is really low, i earn 2bolo from airdrop spin i sold them under 1 cent so it is not probably worth your time

• +2 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day