Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

This is valid. Hence, we suggest that all new individuals who register on the site go to the principles area 

Locales and admittance to them and stick to these principles since inability to enter these guidelines won't be defended when committing errors and taking admonition focuses

• +2 1

Never voilate the rules of forum otherwise do will be banned or get Warningpoint of your mistakes. Be careful while posting the topic your comments in a topic.Especially your topic should not be repeated here which not be discussed already.

Good advice, what we do not know when we start is that the posts must be original, also that the best way to write good posts is to learn from the most experts, so we can make posts that can get ratings, also do not make repetitive posts, as this is the reason why many people end up out.

Yes of course my friend, you have shared a very useful post that is definitely learn by the beginners and newbies of the forum. I always suggest them to visit About Forum section and read all the pinned post regarding with this forum including the rules and regulations of this forum as you have discussed briefly here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you in your precious statistics. We all are doing our best to research and help others on this discussion board. This is an online platform wherein all and sundry has their personal reviews as all of us is impartial so try and convey the excellent fine data out of your very own facet.

The first thing for them in the form to know about the rules which is really important for them if they didn’t read the rules and directly goes for the posting so they  will be getting banned because they didn’t  know about the rules so they should read the rules then start posting.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Usually the newcomer in the crypto forum I will give them tips is to follow the rules of the crypto forum regularly and be the first to post 100 meanings in the crypto forum.  Only then will they receive payment for each subsequent post.

As a new comer, you need to understand what the platform is all about.also,to be able to contribute positively in the forum.

Welcome to this platform bro I am also newcomer but I recommended you follow the rules and regulation of this farm and try to make good and useful content in this way you will get a good income and good reputation

On 1/2/2021 at 1:32 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

the moderators are working hard let us help them with there work dear friends.

And the only way we can help them is through reporting different Spammers and copy and paste members of the forum because those type of members are not willing to contribute positively to the development of this great forum.

• +2 1

First of all hellow eveyone, 

I would like to tell the newcomers that first of all you will have to keep your security very tight. Despite this, the next step is that of your topic If you talk about hats, then the first thing that comes in is, how much information is your topic You try to make your cap as much as possible. And try to friendship with as many people as possible And if you ever have a problem at any time, you can contact me Thank you 

I advised newcomers to follow the rules of this platform and work hard on this platform so so they become a good member of this platform and welcome to all newcomers

First rules is Don't copy paste. If you did this you will get banned. All of your hardwork gone in a moment then. Try to make unique topic. Be patient this is so much important here. Respect everyone. Stay humble.         

If you are not following this advice it will be difficult to survive in cryototalk and it will be harder to earn reputation and money. So do your carefully and earn your way up. Thank you. 

Yes you are right these guidance is very helpful for all of us specially for newbies on cryptotalk if we really follow these instructions and keep on writing useful topics then we'll be able to earn money

• +4 1

Thank you so much for your information. you have describe the rules of this form that we should follow. 

If you don't follow the rules then you can get banned.

We should avoid the plagrism. We should avoid using multiple accounts.

You raise main Absultly four points that are base or pillar of this forum with out follow these instructions you cannot earn money and not become useful post creater. 

3 hours ago, Hira Fatima said:

Truly brother you are correct if the newcomers will mind these rules they will never get restricted by moderators. but some of are don't adhere to rules please my profound demand for the novices to adhere to the directions of crypto. In the event that you become familiar with the crypto, you will procure more, at that point now.

Here are some of the rules of this forum that all newcomers can benefit from.  Anyone who disobeys the rules must be banned.  But why are you talking about crypto.  I did not speak of crypto knowledge.  However, gaining knowledge of the crypto world is important for everyone @Hira Fatima

It is very important for the newcomers to read the topic you posted. It will be very beneficial to them ans will protect them from warning points and getting banned.

Thanks dear for sharing this useful information for all of us its true that the number of members is becoming increase day by day but very few in them have the proper knowledge of the forum that to use it and other members enter here with zero knowledge they don't even know about the basic term and condition of the forum so they make many mistake and in starting they got warning points and sometime become banned permanently 

On 1/5/2021 at 9:31 AM, Arpit Gupta said:

It is very important for the newcomers to read the topic you posted. It will be very beneficial to them ans will protect them from warning points and getting banned.

There are many more rules to guide newcomers to the forum, which everyone should read.  If anyone does not know the rules of the forum, he will make a lot of mistakes and eventually he will be banned.  Again, many people post in vain which does not get paid.  So it is very important to read everyone's rules

This post will be so helpful for newbie.  I also want to add some more guideline like newbie or old members never talk about wars, narcotics substances and politics and also never use google translator. 

You should create posts relevant to topics and never violate rules. 

Yes dear friends you are very right I advice new comers that they do posts with carefully and in simple English you can do 20 posts daily you should obey the rules of his forum if you do not obey the rules you will be banned.

I agree with you my dear those are the main reasons we are supposed to know when ever we get into this forum its really good to read the rules in order to be safe when we make our own posts or topics and we can only be in good terms if we follows the procedures of rules.

Much obliged to you for your significant data. We as a whole are putting forth a valiant effort to learn and help other people in this discussion. This is an online stage where everybody has their own feelings as everybody is free so attempt to bring the best quality data from your own side.