Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Strategy to get many replies on your topic or to get many reactions.

I appreciate you on creating this useful topic my friend but i think we don't have any need to worry about this problem because if we will create useful and informative contents for others members then they automatically reply on our topics and posts if they will get good benefits from us. 

Dear friend, welcome to your forum here
Thank you for this important post that creates us high spirits and encourages us to continue here and always search
I wish you good luck

Yes, my dear .. That you get the many positive evaluations indicates that your topic is useful and provides new information and this is the result of your efforts in research and exploration to provide benefit to members.

A lot of members ask this question and some of them complain about the few reactions they get, but in reality they are not trying to create useful posts and most of their participation is of low quality, I hope your post helps them understand the correct way to create posts

This is true, my friend. Being only on the beginners section makes you a little closed minded. The topics here are about forum rules and how to gain reputation and blocking points, but the rest of the sections are more interested in coded information.

Thank you, dear, for these valuable advice on starting to publish useful topics and obtaining a reputation through them greatly and reactions and also large contributions on the topic that you raised. The matter is related to the benefit in general. Your words are the required information of greater usefulness the more work in these currencies in general for that Dear Everywhere, the topic is of great benefit. All that got the responses is great and paid the big ones, and thus won the largest. Thank you very much.

This is true in order to obtain a lot of reputation points. We must always work hard and search and explore in the forum here and on Google as well, especially before publishing any new topic in order to make our posts and topics unique and useful.

This information that you are giving us to get many more answers or reactions to topics that we do is good because there are people here in the forum who do not know how to do to get more reactions or get answers than they already have and now thanks to you they will be able to to have a strategy that will not fail them.

It is true brother ww should be working hard on this forum in order to get more profit.You should do research before posting any content or sharing any information.You should only talk about crypto and update the news to others which newly updated.If you have unique and nice content you will get more reputation and replies.

The post and comments distinguished they gain you alot of good feed back as well as positive reviews and that the style plan important role as well as the quality of information i think the part of our success we create topic are based on the content and authenticity۔۔۔

Of course I agree with you my friend I want to tell you that if we want that our topic goes well and it get more replies and reactions on it then we should do around research and create our own topic which has a valuable information for all the members of this forum otherwise It would not go viral thank you best of luck.

I believe the easiest is when you are capable of working as hard as you can to be comprehensible; there are so many things going on right now that if you look at all that is going on right now, there are people trying to put together systems that are not so easy to work with; thus, I believe it is critical that your message is straightforward to comprehend and well valued.

I'm impressed by your work. 

You did a really good job in this forum. You also showed me how hard I should work and make research to get to a high level of knowledge and experience in crypto currency. 

Indeed creating a post by ourselves makes alot of reactions and replies which make a good reputation. However publishing a useful informative post is not an easy task, it needs patience to learn and search for proper information. 

Edited by Reham Fares

Dear, you should work to increase your knowledge and experience and take advantage of the topics of the old members to be good knowledge.You can reply to him on any topic and win a good reputation.

Your strategy is good, the member must be aware of all the information related to his topic, and in addition to that there are other factors that affect the topic positively, such as the style must be written in a distinctive style, and the title is also very important.

Hello dear, I don't much posts as an old members here bit i have good reputation and that really good for me,as you clearly state,i think there is the group of people who are trying to offend this forum,thank you.

In fact, my friend, first of all, you must create a post with unique and new ideas in order for your topic to be attractive and gain value and different opinions and increase the interactions on it, so it is good to create ideas that include different information and so your topic will have a good reputation and spread in this forum and certainly will be accepted by the mediators

• Useful or interesting 1

Well publishing, my friend, we all know that he will not receive positive reactions unless his topic contains new and useful information about digital currencies and encryption, I personally follow the distinguished members who publish always useful topics and give them a good reputation

Dear crypto members i do not have much knowledge that how we  can get a good reputation but i know that if you create your own topic then the chances of getting reputation is more as compare to  to making comments on other posts.

No, it is not so much a question of using strategies as of doing things right. If you are original and share a specific topic people will be curious to know what the topic is about. 

Yes, my friend, positive feedback on topics is a kind of push forward, especially for new members, and old members should have an evaluation of the work of new members, and this is an encouragement to persevere and work hard to reach a good level and provide topics that deserve more positive responses.
Good luck.

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Thank you friend for giving us this great information. I am new on cryptotalk. The idea is to work hard and give your best because we are here not earn money only we can learn many things from here.