Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

I caught my attention the fear part ... Fear affects our life and leads to the loss of good opportunities in our life. I encourage adventure, as it benefits. We can lose at the beginning, but we learn and gain a lot. Good luck for everyone.

You are right, one of the most common causes of loss is the rush to make decisions due to following feelings of fear and greed. We can avoid this if we have good experience in anticipating the state of the market in the near future in addition to the methods you mentioned.

• +2 1

Of course, you will win if you fight greed and fear .. I totally agree with you ... that what you want to win is with patience .. and hard work .. and caution as well, not fear .. and in order to overcome your fears, do not invest large sums, but only then you have to control your greed..so win once Winning does not always mean .. You also have to bear losses .. I wish good luck to everyone

Welcome, dear  Of course, my dear friend, fear We are here to earn money, but we must move away from emotion at work because it leads to fear and the loss of a lot of money. At the same time, we must work step by step and not hurry to the world of wealth.

Greed and greed Don't work in this forum. 
You have to do your job, abide by the rules, and pay close attention so you don't get banned. 
Good day for everyone

I think that proverb is greed, sin is death, but how can that man be successful, brother. You have to work hard to earn more.

Fear and greed are the enemies of rolling. So all a trader needs to be successful and profitable is to separate themselves from money and focus on executing a quality trade. Fear in particular is the cause of failure in many situations, and not just trading because it will distract you from trading and objective analysis of your trades....

• +2 1

I really agree with you, this field is full of challenges, never greed and surrender to fear.
You should study and analyze well in addition to being patient and daily observing the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

I think buckling down is a key to progress. We should make a solid effort to make information capable and instructive post. Data and information likewise a way towards the achievement. We should endeavor to arrive at our objective that is our point in our life..

Of course you really raised an important point about fear and the greedy person should set reasonable goals and i think these things need to be dodged to reduce the huge majority.

Yes, my friend, trading needs self-confidence, courage and not fear of loss, and also the excessive greed for profit affects negatively and leads to losing everything in an instant.

As for fear, the first rule when trading is not to enter into trading with the amount you need, everyone should invest with excess money for them, but for greed, it will cause a loss not only in the investment of cryptocurrencies but in all aspects of life.

• +2 1

You are right, dear of course, the way to succeed and reach the goal without losses is not greed, risk-taking and non-greed we will really reach our goal in a short time but we have to get away from these things first. 

Trading and investment operations need a mature mind and a prior and current study. Once entering this market, one must maintain focus and form a single goal of success and confidence. Study the prices of digital currencies and the conditions for changing these prices in order to be able to achieve profits.

• +2 1

You are right, dear of course, the way to succeed and reach the goal without losses is not greed, risk-taking and non-greed we will really reach our goal in a short time but we have to get away from these things first.

This topic is was very helpful to me, you are right, in your opinion, we have to try the high trades even if we lose money in the beginning, and also to not be greedy and settle for a reasonable profit, greed harms its owner first.

Just as greed destroys a person's success and a person who is always ready to achieve success should never indulge in the thing called greed, he can achieve success and one thing he must be patient with.

You are right and we half the solution is to know the causes of the problem These two are real obstacles in the way of any trader Thank you for these valuable advices.

• +5 1

Greed and greed will lose your money a lot and the profits you may get if you are convinced of the good work and payment. You just have to complete your work successfully and strictly adhere to the basic rules of the forum and abide by them so that you can get good profits and then you move to the trading stage and there you have to work hard and calmly in order to earn well And stay away from greed in the field of trading in order to get a satisfactory and easy result

• +3 1

Some people do not succeed because of fear. We must fight fear. And we must be prepared to take any kind of risk at any time. We must learn to work hard and then strive to achieve our goal.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. Indeed, greed and fear are the biggest things that confront us while working in cryptocurrencies in fear that prevents us from buying currencies and avoiding earning and greed that makes us covet the value of the currency and therefore it is possible to lose more in general so I advise everyone to stay away from this matter  Then he will definitely win in the cryptocurrency space. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

These two things are opposites, and we like to be in the middle of everything, so greed does not take us away, we do not close deals, and thus the currency decreases, and so we lose profit, and also we are not very afraid, so we do not enter into a deal and be well thoughtful and good.

• +1 1

I agree with you on the issue of greed, but in terms of fear, excuse me, I do not agree with you because fear in the subject of trade is somewhat important. You cannot trade depending on luck. You must monitor the market situation and prices and choose the right moment to buy or sell, without any haste.

You are right my friend. They are a reason for failure, making mistakes and not achieving goals. So I suggest breaking the barrier of fear and being courageous while trading because fear will prevent you from making profits and thinking logically. You should also stay away from big gambling and greed because it takes its owner.  To the perished. We must be satisfied with a good and guaranteed profit, because greed hurts and does not benefit

• +2 1

I feel it's important to spend time in making good research regarding how to secure success in cryptography and share it with members to benefit and in return you'll make gain too by earning good ratings.