Beginning a new journey - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genshinemura

Beginning a new journey

Hello there I guess this is the beginning of new journey because I am master level student software engineering but I need some income so I really like working in this forum so I I really encourage you and everyone to work in this platform because this platform provide us such a great opportunity to gain knowledge and make some income for our future

Yes you can earn bitcoin by multiple available systems and methods but here you came to the right platform where you can earn a suitable money and also can work for you knowledge and skills that will be good for you.So folloew the rules and work hard to earn a lot

If you come here only for the bitcoins then this forum isn't for you my friend. You have to follow all the rules of the forum and try your best to give best to this forum.In return forum will also pay you. Don't be greedy.Be active and keep doing good and useful posts.

Welcome my friend in this forum I wish you success here you have to start first by investing in yobit portfolio and with time and perseverance here you will learn the rest of the things and find it easy and enjoyable good luck 

• +1 1

Working on this site is the beginning of a journey to a new, more luxurious life 
I started a while ago and have collected a lot of information about this site and about cryptocurrencies and now I am trying to draw a good new life in the world of crypto and business .

I am also new to the forum and have read most of the comments and learned many important ideas about what you should do in order to start in this field.

Hello, welcome to this forum, I recommend that you first finish making your post, so that you can start receiving payments, and then that money, you can save it, or you can save it and use it for whatever you want, because remember that the bitcoin is going up, and it is good to sell the coin when it is priced high.

• +2 1

Start your journey with crypto.i think you would have to trade and invest here as it is a trustful site to be working here.but personally I would invest here but that time only when I will gather a bundle of information about this site...

I believe you should trade and invest here, since it is a trustworthy place to work here. But I would invest here personally but only at that time when I collect a bundle of the website information.

We are lucky to being a part of this community. First of all your first duty is to work here daily and complete your daily goal. Then you should gain knowledge in investment or trading you can use your earnings for trading in yobit. But you should study which coin has potential to be benifited. Thanks for the post brother.

So, I recommend that you read some of the topics covered in the various pages of this website, such as banking, investing, and so on. To stop getting any warning points and to learn some tips and information about how to exchange or invest properly, just keep doing quality posts. As a result, you must follow the rules.

All you want to do is look at those styles of alternatives you've got and discover what fine works in your interests. If you need to attempt all, then it good. Just ensure you're cautious and makensmart selections on every occasion you've got got to.

The best for you, as a start, is to publish within CryptoTalk .. Through publishing in the forum, you learn about cryptocurrencies, how to trade and invest them, and about the world of cryptography and make profits from publishing .. With this you will have the knowledge and money to start your career.

You are welcome, my friend, on this wonderful and useful platform for everyone. My friend, you should start trading and investing on the Ubayt platform, as it is a safe platform as well as good for profit.

When I entered the world of coding, there was a big transition in my life where I became able to earn my money while I sit at home without any fatigue and in an easy way, and I know that there is a great future for the world of coding, so I search every day so that I can learn as much information as possible about this.  the world

First, you should read the instructions and laws carefully and read useful publications to gain experience.

You can start as a beginner and publish or buy currencies and sell them on the electronic stock market

We are pleased to join this form it is a very useful form all new user it gives us very useful knowledge here the students learn some extra knowledge here many students earn here a big money for the trading work here

My dear friend, we, as beginners, have to work hard to get to what we think by earning enough and valuable information to start a new journey in the world of encryption through investment and circulation, and this new journey can be a journey to become rich

Welcome, since you are new to the forum, so I think that your experience about crypto is still limited, so start with the first three sections, which are intended for beginners and with increasing your experience and information about the field, start with the following sections in sequence in the forum list.

• +3 1

Welcome, my dear friend I think it is necessary for all members Whether they are novices or veterans, they should fully abide by the rules of the forum and make sure to create useful posts.

• +3 1

I suggest you read the various topics here about investing and trading.
Work hard and when you gain enough knowledge, you can earn more. 
And I hope you enjoy your journey in this forum.

Edited by Luaysall0um

Actually, joining this platform is the first step I have taking in the world of cryptocurrency and so far I have started learning a lot of things about cryptocurrency investment, trading and mining from this platform but the best way of earning cryptocurrency that I learned from this platform is investment but with much knowledge and experience.

I'm a newbie thank you for bringing this topic up, I think that you should take it easy and don't rush, before start trading and investing you should have a lot of knowledge about it, you can easily find many helpful information in this forum and please don't hesitate to ask the experts here, and most importantly be patient because it's the key to success.

Okay
I suggest you read some topics here like trading, investing, etc. as it is a reliable site to work with
Hope you are better off working here
And good luck