Accept criticism and negative reactions - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Accept criticism and negative reactions

Negative rates and criticism are also a best option for our success.if we accept them and try to improve our mistakes than these are very good for our best performance.

Greetings to you for me. If I made a mistake and one of the members gave me a negative evaluation, this will give me an incentive to develop myself more and more and I will not be bothered on the contrary. This is good in order to achieve the best results, my friend.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and luck. I believe that working here requires collective work, supporting each other and giving new ideas in order to reach success.

• +1 1

I am fully agreeed about it.It is wise to accept the criticism and negative coments.For better learning and advancing in life it a necessary elemant to focus it.Quality drieves from criticidm.

I agree with you, my dear friend, to work in encrypted currencies, it needs a lot of patience, as it requires accepting criticism and not giving up in the event of obtaining negative assessments. Everyone should present their opinions explicitly so that the forum remains as good as we knew it

When u started working in this forum you may face negative and positive reaction. It's partof life but it does not mean that you feel that criticism and stop working. You have to accept that negative reaction and take it as a challenge the go a head.

I’ve seen some things that when they criticize their subject and give it a bad rating they get discouraged and not inspired.

For me, if your thinking is right, I think you should stop crypto.  If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in crypto.  We have to accept what people say for our good or bad.  We need to be critical in crypto because it gives us the opportunity to do something that can improve our own.  Let’s look at criticism as an inspiration or encouragement to us because when we get inspired we can do something and we can overcome our limitations.  Instead of letting this criticism or bad rating get you down, take it as an opportunity to start a new beginning.

• +2 1

It is natural that there are thousands of different points of view in this forum, due to the great diversity it includes, so we have to respect all opinions, discuss them, and avoid giving negative reactions just because of the difference in opinion.

If you are going on a right path than you will face critsim and negative reactions. Because your are going on a right path. Negative reactions are very important part of our daily lives. If there are no negative reactions then there is no success in our community. Work hard and achieve our goals and dreams in our life.

Hello friends 😃

they will point out what you did wrong, you should learn to accept criticisms since it can help you to make things right. Then the bonus will be the positive reactions, think of it as the fruits of getting negative reactions.

to be honest, I accept and understand well-founded criticism and negative reactions, but when they put a negative assessment on a fairly good post, because if, for example, your opinion does not coincide with another author, then you can get this negative assessment, just consider me  I don't like it.  it is not right.

Yes, we must accept all opinions and work to correct them, and members must explain the error in order to work to solve this problem and do not fall into it again, and we must move away from negative evaluations because it affects the account in the forum and thanks

• +2 1

I fully agree with you, according to my point of view that we should feel a little happy in the event that there are bad reviews on our posts because it makes us pay attention to points that were not on our mind and we can avoid them in the next post.

Welcome, my dear friend. The criticism is good, whether it is positive or negative. We have to accept that because its goal is to improve our work. This is why we must not be disappointed and continue our work with optimism to get a good result.

Dear don't be discouraged to others.  When we see a low quality content then we should not give bad repotation them. Because new members have less experience and knowledge about this forum.therefore they make some mistake . And we should to give guidelines them and support them.

Ist of  all we must help each other as a family. No one can achieve its target without someone help.Here we must need positive reputation to earn more. But when we do negative reputation it can break someone heart.So try to give positive reputations to encourage other to write more impressive posts. 

On 11/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Raven said:

I came up in this topic because I saw some topic that they're being discouraged and not motivated when someone's criticizing their topic and giving them a bad ratings.

For me, if your thinking is just like that then I think you should stop doing cryptos. If you can't accept criticism, you can't succeed in cryptos. We need to accept what people say to us for good or even bad. We need criticism in cryptos because this will give us a chance to do something that can improve ourselves. Let's look at criticism as a motivation or encouragement to us because when we are motivated we can do anything and we can overcome our limitations. Don't let this criticism or bad rating pull you into the ground instead take this as our opportunity to start a new beginning.

Hopefully for those of me who have seen discouragement posts themselves, you can read it and give a little motivation to continue with crypto. Enjoy posting and always think positive.

This is the main reason that no one accept criticism. Other people criticise us because they want us to perform better. They mentions what not to do. We should say thanks to them because they want that we post better things for them. 

It's best for you to deliberately accept the critical commentary on your topic and for best response in the future work you have to work in the light of sucy cricts

hello friend I want to tell you that everyone share their ideas about different subjects and topics everyone things different and the reactive friend so you are right there is a criticism and activity in some post but we should avoid them we should not get any e reaction against them because that type of people thinking in that level so you should working according rules and regulations and we should guide the beginners that's why we are here in crypto talk

Actually criticism is part of our life . And will accept it. We should to work with sinsarely on this forum. And don't give negative reaction to new members . Because some new members are not know about perfect rules of this forum . We should to give guidelines to them . And giving reply is better then giving negative reaction.

• +4 1

Criticism is a part of our work but when you get unnecessary criticism when you give your hundred percent it's never motivate you some members don't read the topic properly and they just give bad rating we must help each other and encourage each other for good work

• +3 1

In all trustworthiness, this subject may be a principal point for all individuals. The point of the examination is to right movement, directly not clinician resolve. This will update us and will coordinate us closer to the fine world. It's not basic that everyone would have vague suppositions.

Hello friends!

If you want to do something awesome in your life , you have to bear negative criticism and reputation. You never become good for people at the same time. If some people likes you their any many that don't. So only try to focus on your work and try to make it really good.

Dear Mate, Its Bad to discourage others because if you degrade someone you hurt them and maybe they stop doing there best and leave forum because of you. Please correct other members by tagging and messaging them instead of using bad words for them. Encourage other members its also proves beneficial for you. Doing good deeds result good.

You will definitely face some challenges and criticism by people in the world of cryptocurrencies. Do not be discouraged when people criticize you rather try and learn from it.