Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Of course, we must first understand the rules of the forum well to avoid mistakes and work to present important and constructive topics for the community, and to make sure not to copy and paste.

Thanks for this kind information. Yes of course we can't create poste of useless topics and also we shouldn't answer the topics if we haven't well knowledge about topic. We should learn and get knowledge about the topic and then answer it. By doing this you can save your post being deleted. Thanks.

• +2 1

Most member thinks specially new member that there is just counting the number of post whether it have knowledge or not so avoid these kind of mistake if you have no knowledge about something than don't share it

If I do not know about a topic, I will mot post it, also if I do not know about a what to post, I will not post it. Before posting to such,we need to mAh research first and make sure we understand that thing in order to post good in a way people will not against us. 

Yes you are right. When you are started working on cryptotalk you should be learn about the rules of cryptotalk. Many biginners not know about the rules of cryptotalk and they are started working. Due to lack of knowledge you can't earn money easily and fulfill your dreams.

That is right that never post anything without proper knowledge.Knowledge is most important for all the things.We must publish useful topic in this forum and we must try to make this topic important.

Some times some beginners don't bread the topic carefully  or they read a word or more and starts writing they don't even know that what's the matter is going on.. Before writing they must go through the topic properly and make sure while writing that it would be the informative post,and it will be easily understood by others

Very nice topic never post anything unnecessary here which people will not gain or get knowledge on it,make sure before you post anything in this platform you made a proper research which the members in the forum will gain knowledge from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes bro I totally agree with  you,  we should post a message only on which topic we have enough knowledge to explain it clearly. And it should also be  in simple wording and easily understandable that others can get benefits. 

I am agree with you mate, the most common reason of getting banned is creating useless posts and topics. Most useless posts are posted by the beginners who don't know the rules, because they don't read the rules. It is true that beginners should be read first the rules in About Forum section and them research their own then post any correct information.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The better post in my view is the one with a lot of information and knowledge, if anyone doesn't have both of them you will see that in their post and content is very bad, it's a good advice for all users particularly newbies who want to post, they need both information and knowledge.

Yes, if you have the enough knowledge about the topic then you should posts because the informative and meaningful knowledge makes your post paid and you get the positive reputation by this method and you can earn huge money and huge knowledge by this. So never posting anything without proper knowledge. 

@rubayed.The crypto talk organization is a best earn way in the world. In this site can be very positive reaction and popular by then. There are many ways of trading. Topic and post can be very good. 

• +4 1

Yes my dear friend this is a very good thing

We do not share a bad post that we do not know about himself 

This bad post impact on the readers first of all we should gained a proper knowledge about new thing then we should be spread.

Begginers don't know the rules and regulations of the forum.They post without knowing the topic properly.posts got rating only kf they are useful.Useless posts do not make a good impression.so search properly before posting.

I agree with you,I think as a beginner should post an important topic to the forum, Because it will enable other members to aquire knowledge on the topic you post,So any thing that you don't have knowledge on cryptocurrencies it's good for you to ask questions about it or go on reaserch so that you can know more better.

Yes my friend you are right you should follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post ..

Many people are just writing something without property thinking and researching on the topic. Some people are just copying from others posts. We all have brains and the intelligence to think and express our view points. So please do that.

• +1 1

Before posting something, doing proper research is a safe way to work on this forum. As a newcomer, many members do not realize that the consistency and meaning of information in a post matters here. Only if they are helpful do posts get ratings. Posts that are pointless do not reflect positively. In addition, moderators delete useless, unwanted and incorrect posts from this site.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:55 PM, Rubayed123 said:

Many of the the beginners don't know the rules and regulations of the forum. They post without knowing the topic properly. So, in my opinion they should research on the topic 1st. They must make sure that the post is enough informative and and helpful to other users. They should never try copy someone else's content that can lead them to various problems.

You are right my dear.We should not only get information before working on this forum , but before doing any work, we should completely cut the sight and get complete information. This will benefit you as well as other people .So if you create a topic without research, then if it is same, it will be deleted, which will also cause your hard work and the person who has commented on your post will also be deleted and their hard work will be gone. 

Thank for saying this,  it is actually something that all we have to be cognisant of,  we should make sure that what ever we are posting should be a genuine one and not a fake news. 

This is true, my friend, but for me I think that beginners should read a lot of posts and comment on them to gain experience and avoid making mistakes or repetitions before thinking about creating their first posts.

• +1 1

Making post by nit having no information about the topic it would be waste of time. Because we are paid just for informational and useful Post's.

I will prefer you to comment on those topics about which you have information and knowledge. And you can also search knowledge about the topic can also read the comments of senior's or other members.

• +3 1

Hey friends, it is very important not to repeat other people's mistakes. As for me, it bothered me recently with mistakes I made on this forum and got a warning, as I am a novice in the cryptocurrency field. I have to focus on publishing and sharing topics with members so that it gets a good reputation and continues in the forum.