Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

yes don't be greedy for ratings you just have to do good work or create a quality content do your own research do hard work with dedication a day will come you will get positive repetition so don't go far shortcut.. should do continuously hard work and wait for the award don't be greedy.

• +2 1

Dear friends we all know that cryptotalk pay for each post , so we need positive reputation. For that we should try to post useful topic and post. If you see a post which is useful please don't hesitate to give positive reputation.

Many members are no longer interested in the content of the topic, they just want to increase the number of their posts, and this thing reflects negatively on the forum.

Here comes the work of the administrators by removing the useless and breaking comments.

• +2 1

This is a good advice dear.We all want to make good posts.But for this our post has to be informative and the post should be about crypto.We can also help beginners from our posts and it will also be count in a useful post.From this we can get good ratings.

• +2 1

Sometimes we can think that quantity equals quality and that idea is wrong. Because quantity does not measure knowledge but rather a numerical figure. Instead, quality measures your preparation, the source consulted and, above all, your knowledge. In terms of both commercial and personal profitability, it is to be someone with defined qualities that allow us to understand that teaching edifies and is useful.

This is true we must not seduce ourselves but we must always aspire for the best and do our best to achieve our goals help others and give the best new and constructive ideas in developing this field if we have great knowledge and information about.

Actually friends I also notice that things, some of the members here also include the phrase "If you like my topic, give good reaction" wherein this is not good because this is a type of reputation begging, we should not do this thing, you should just wait for the reputation to be on your side and don't beg for it because you are not supposed to do that.

Don't make a useless post . First take a experience to seniors post . Collect ideas and then make post that attract audience attention and having a pivotal position in this platform .

My dear friend, you are right, we should pay attention to the position of 100 letters and more, and the topic is purposeful with scientific significance related to the forum and the currencies encrypted on us to give a positive evaluation to those who really deserve it

• +1 1

Regarding the reviews in the community, you've made some strong comments. I've also seen those posts you mentioned, which are all about getting constructive feedback from other users. In my opinion, successful ranking necessitates that we put forth some effort and thought into generating substantive material that will benefit other forum users, such as assisting in the resolution of a question or reminding them about something important to the cryptotalk.

I agree with you, my friend, the goal here is to gain information and experiences about the world of coding and digital currencies, so we must focus on the content of the topic when writing it.

Everyone wants to have a positive reputation on all of his posts and comments. I see that as a catalyst for writing useful content for other members, and this is an effective way. If you write a bad topic, you will not get ratings.But of course, you must take care of posting useful content above all

• +2 1

This is true. We must not seduce ourselves, but we must always aspire for the best and do our best to achieve our goals, help others and give the best new and constuctive ideas. Thank you

I always say that try to give good reputation on good topics and posts. I see many people who are new in this forum their posts are good but reputation on their posts are not good. So we must try to give good reputation to encourage beginners. We have a power we can help each other only just giving reputations. I think it is our duty also to help new members to understand and work well in this forum. 

Its very good statement that we should not be greedy on anything on this forum because we may face loss due to our such action dear crypto members i make a search about the banned members some are banned by the forum for cheating reputation.

Its very good statement that we should not be greedy on anything on this forum because we may face loss due to our such action dear crypto members i make a search about the banned members some are banned by the forum for cheating reputation.

• +2 1

yes dear you are absolutely right i am agree with you our main goal is not just creating the topics instead our main focus are on that how we create useful ,informative and unique content for our post so that the other people will take help from this post and our forum popularity will increase more so not to be greedy to attain good reputation our post should also be good

Hello dear, I ask everyone to respond to all the published comments, benefit from them, exchange information, and share all new and old members with their publications and evaluation, and give him a positive evaluation in case of good reputation and good publication, so we must pay attention on a daily basis to our actions if they are wise with members or not

• +1 1

Greeding of every thing is bad we not be greedy to get our goals because greed is curse and we always face many problem if we greed to get any thing so my advice not be greedy and work with full patience.

You are right my friend we should not be greedy for getting good reputation rather we should focus on our work which we are doing on this platform then if we will create good and useful contents for the forum and for the other members then wecan get good reputation automatically from other members. 

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable participation. By publishing useful information to members, it guarantees us a good reputation. Therefore, we must search carefully and collect enough information in order to be able to provide useful content.

• +2 1

Yes, and I see a lot of topics that publish how to get a good reputation. Indeed, the member must be accurate in publishing the topic and be correct with information and benefit-rich about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

The beginners area as a rule has an excessive number of posts about exactly the same things. Why evaluations and how to get more. This is something we give it a second thought yet we should zero in on our posts more than the appraisals in any case this can be viewed as cheating and have admonitions gotten.

Yes Dear you are pretty right. Many members here just making their contact which are not related to the topic. They are not aware of the rules and regulations of the forum. They don't read the topic details properly and just post their contents without understanding for just some good rating. Their contents don't even help other users.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Yes my friend I agreed with your post. I also noticed that many of the people wants that they have a good rating points and in such a case they forget there contents. They make useless but attractive topics in order to gain the attention of the people... They violate the rules and regulations of the forum so they can be banned. 

Absolutely right this statement is true. If you got a good ratings on your posts then don't be greedy on it. If you have a lot of knowledge and have a best experience so share it with beginbers. Beginning is always hard for every person so guide them and spread your knowledge