Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

I share what friend says!
Reputation is important but we should not rush or go crazy for not getting the results we want in the short term. This is a learning period and with time we will improve our publications and our reputation will grow.

• +2 1

It is good of having lots of good ratings it is just the reflection of how you provide content in this forum. That's why you should aim not to have lots of good rating but aim of having and providing useful and informative content as always.

Believe it or not, you'll be remunerated dependent on your posts. Arbitrators are consistently dynamic in this gathering so on the off chance that you made a theme that contains futile substance, it will be erased very soon and you will not get any installment for it. Lets do research and zero in on our substance as opposed to asking for great evaluations.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable post. All members should strive to get a good evaluation, and this comes with your writing of useful and valuable publications.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary for us to motivate the newcomers, and we can only do that by giving them positive responses to their posts in order to encourage them to offer more and better.

• +1 1

To assist this gathering with staying alive we most keep on making increasingly more theme yet points with great substance. In any case, one thing that has been keeping various clients to make or make points the dread of caution posts or boycott.

Never be greedy for good ratings while working on this forum.  Because the more you greed, the more you will lose.  You may be expelled if you seek ratings on this forum.  If you create good content, you will get good ratings.  So always try to create good content....

The content of the topics is the main basis for obtaining positive evaluations within the forum, it is very good to know where we have to start, when you feel relaxed and quite thoughtful it is the perfect time to start making your publications constantly. 

I think we have to preper enough in this cryptotalk forums, If we give our full effort on creating good contents then we will definitely receive good reputation without asking for it. We shouldn't be greedy towards achieving price instead we must focus on achieving it by our good work. The ratings of our posts determines our quality of work.  Indeed let's put more efforts friends

Yes dear you are right. Your point of view is very useful and good. We should not make greedy for rating. Money is not the only thing that is earn is earn on this forum. Many most any other should be made. So you should keep attension on your content and create good content.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. Rating depends on your knowledge. Because your post is good with better knowledge people gain good reputation and your post is not good enough knowledge people not like this post. Good post containing knowledge impressing people. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. I am really like this fourm. 

May Allah blessed him 😍

I think a good rating can be obtained if we have good posts, the ranking will automatically increase if we contribute actively to the forum. This automatically makes our rankings continue to increase on the condition that the topics or posts that we make are of good quality. So keep making quality posts so that the rating continues to increase.

• +2 1

My dear friend,your words are true we should not be greedy we should create useful posts,help others through our informative posts,this forum is opportunity for us.Thanks.

Yeah you are absolutely right 

we should focus on our contents 

Quality of contents matters on this platform 

When we post quality contents then good ratings will comes automatically 

Dont be greedy for ratings 

Just focus on your quality posts 

Dont copy others 

Shared your own creative posts or topics for this platform 

You're right friend,when you create an unuseful or insensible post,then be rest assured that it will be deleted,because the moderators are always active and when they sense any unnecessary post they'll delete it for sure,so let's be careful while making our posts

• +1 1

I do not really know why people are greedy, in my opinion the problem is that people are too anxious and want to have results from one day to the next and it is not like that. You have to work and strive every day to achieve the results you want, you have to go calmly and keep working and the results will come at some point.

Yes friends, we should not be Greedy for good rating  because Greed is a curse and if we go to the greed  then we will surely face a lot of loss for ourselves. 

Yes I am agree with you that we get good reputation if our posts are good. So create posts that are useful for all. Try to attach some useful content with your posts it is because if your posts have good content then you receive good reputation.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

This is my first post here on this platform. I am new here on this forum. So that is why I have no knowledge about this forum. I also don't know what is reputation meaning here on this forum. So here I am for learning , I am trying to learn here on this forum. 

Yes dear you are correct we shouldn’t be greedy on good ratings. We should focus on our work only and if we can develop our quality of working then we can achieve good ratings also. 

Yes if we  want our rating to be good, then knowledge and information should have been used in our post, then our rating will be good in the same condition and we should not take the wrong way to make its editing good. 

Yes friends, we should not be Greedy that greedy human beings can never really share the truth and if we say that we live happy with ourselves, then we need to be satisfied with what we have and be happy.We should not choose the wrong path for rating. Rating will be good only when our post is successful.