Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Yes you are right, don't worry about the  No one cannot see the post and don't like your comments it's not a end you keep your work daily and must you built your self people like you and give  Rating point. 

I completely agree with your position, my friend, but I think that publications with good reputations from a large number of members are important to them and they gave a testimonial. We should take care of them or at least I read the existing content and I understand your position

I hope that we work for success in this forum.

Some are self centered that why their cannot do the necessary thing the way it supposed to be even with rating and some will not even rate at all and their want other members to rate their comment.

Actually Greed is course and it will destroy you۔if you become greedy at good reputation you will be banned۔you must want to keep patience and doing your good۔dont be greedy for reputation

Amazing subject, and sincerely appreciate your experience with us. You are correct, we would research before making a topic in order to know what we are going to post so that it is helpful to everyone in the community and receives a positive ranking.

What a wonderful advise, we shouldn't be so greedy for ratings. If we want reputations then we have to work hard towards it by creating a useful posts and constructive contents that will attract members of the forum to like our Posts. Doing this will make us earn reputations without any stress.

Yes no doubt it is good and being a human being it is true mostly human are greedy but greed is not sure. I think it is the best way just make a useful post and earn well and make useful topic then got the reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

The moment you are not greedy on good reputation you will also get people that are not self centered that will rate your comment in a standard form but it all about vise versa in nature with every activities in the forum.

This is true, my friend. Your words are very important, especially for newcomers. Thank you for explaining this topic in this simple form. I wish you good luck in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend, this is a nice initiative from you.  I recently noticed this matter, many people repeat this topic, but I think that it is wrong to see a useful topic and we do not evaluate it. We must evaluate good and useful topics and people should publish new and useful topics if they want to get the positive support

Hello my friend
I agree with you
I have seen some posts none of them contain useful information
Some have become more dependent on quantity than quality
And good luck to you too

Rating is determined by your experience and the more knowledgeable and grammatically correct your comments are, the more likes you can get.

Thank you for this useful information
In my opinion, this thing happens because many members are concerned only with making money
No matter what information they gain
If we abide by the rules of the forum and our discussions are beneficial, then we will surely earn a positive reputation.

• +4 1

You are right, but how can I be greedy while I am still a beginner in dealing with this forum, but I think the best way to get high ratings is to pay more attention to the content of the post rather than the number of posts a lot per day because a good post that contains useful and valuable content can bring you Dozens of reviews you need to collect by publishing at least 20 posts.

Your words are wonderful, my friend. We all have to give evaluations to those who deserve them. We have to start from ourselves in order to be evaluated when we deserve evaluation. If the situation continues like this, we will lose our efforts and lose the efforts of others.  Here, we have to evaluate who deserves to be evaluated without giving up on anyone here 

It is not good for one should be greedy when participating with alot of people in the same platform and this is all about do for me and i will do for you or another person that is all.

In fact, your topic is wonderful, my friend, but I think that new and old members do not have sufficient experience in this field, we must help them provide valuable information about the forum and cryptocurrencies, so that they can create topics that contain new and varied information about the forum, as well as They should conduct research for the forum

• +2 1

You are right, my friend, it is better for us to care about what we want to publish well, it is wrong to publish random things, thank you, my friend, for providing this advice

To gain a good reputation, steps instead of wasting time waiting for members to give a reputation. Create topics that attract members to give you a positive reputation by choosing unique topics and following the basic rules on which the forum is based

• +5 1

I strongly agree with that and in addition stop begging for reputations to other members because that's not a proper or good act and doing that thing will lead for you to receive a violation which called "Reputation cheater". Much better to receive reputations because they give it to you because you have a good content...

You are right my friend you should not be greedy in case of getting good reputation from other members because if we will create good and use full content for this platform and for the other members then we can get good reputation automatically from the members of this platform. 

This is true. We must not seduce ourselves, but we must always aspire for the best and do our best to achieve our goals, help others and give the best new and constructive ideas in developing this field.

Yes dear members greed leads to curse and it's harmful for you. Be hard working and posting in positive manner by learning from many different sections of the crypto talk forum make you succeed in the forum.

Exactly, I will urge us all to make sure that we focus on giving reputations to posts that we find very meaningful . So we just have to make sure that we do the needful on this forum. 

Yes, my friend.

Essentially, your post should contain reliable information about the topic you want to post.

And if you keep writing helpful and clear of mistakes posts, You will get high rating and reputation points