Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

Send my friend, I think you would not have put the option auto Now this is how you will go in your settings and go from there to change these things as you want and use them easily. 

I am facing almost the same problem,
For me, every time I want to log in to the platform, I must log in again with a code sent to the email and another to Google Authentication,
Even though I click the Remember Me box not to do it every time, I am nevertheless facing this problem.

Technical circumstances that sometimes it's unavoidable is what occurred, dinner too panic about the situation or loose hope. Now it's expected of members to trust and count on yobit exchange sites it's reliable, profitable sites to make you rich if you take good advantage of the lucrative offers available

When moderators will detect he account is inactive that will be log out automatic for protect your account and private keys and if anyone known the solution to this problems.

I have not faced such problem in the forum since I joined the forum and register for the site , @Adavance, I don't know if you have faced such problem in the forum, I guess it older members that face this problem in the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Well @True legend these problem is not from the site it always down to the browser and the capacity of the memory of the phone. I don't experienced it either but I know what to do in other to avoid this kind of problems

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Adavance said:

Well @True legend these problem is not from the site it always down to the browser and the capacity of the memory of the phone. I don't experienced it either but I know what to do in other to avoid this kind of problems

I will be happy if you can tell me what to do to avoid it if I face such problem in the forum, I don't really know about things like this and I can see you have lite idea about it already, I will be glad if you respond to my question about how to avoid such @Adavance

• +1 1

OK @True legend we just have to at all time making sure our phone memory is free all try to clear the cache of the applications that are not in use or we permanently delete them let's make the available for your browser to use

I don.t face this problem I think so this problem is mostly faced by those which log in from mobile i am using laptop therefore i never faced this type of problem 

I'm likewise confronting this issue from today. I'm utilizing yobit in my chrome program and when I endorsed in yobit and when I convert versatile variant into work area form then consequently I unexpectedly log out from yobit. I don't have a clue about the fundamental explanation yet If you know at that point simply answer me.

I think it's a technical problem because a lot has gone through it. You've been through it a while ago and now it's normal, my friend, don't worry

I think this problem is unique to you alone. Perhaps you should select the option 'keep me logged in' next time you login into your account. So of this problem persist after this, you can go ahead and try another browser.

• +1 1

That has not really happened to me, but I recommend you friend is that you reconnect it again in yobit, try it several times and if it does not work for you, report it to one of the administrators or moderators of yobit so that they can indicate the steps to follow or do it by you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear basically i likewise faces this issue sometimes.But as of now I dont face these kind of issues .I think there should be a specialized issue in the yobit exchange.Or their strength be issues like you are utilizing a public wifi network.Or you may changing your organization continously.Its better to contact backing of yobit trade on the off chance that you are as yet confronting this issue.

When a user logs in with a different IP than the one he had before, the system disconnects him, also if you use VPN or some anti-tracking device, it is normal in many places where security is taken as something serious, do not feel bad because it is something that earn you against any attack that you may suffer from another location.

Auto log out problems from yobit the problems should be one place or the order so if that happens you try to verify where the mistake it is for the quickly find the solution for the problems that is exact way to talk the issues.

I am new here and haven't witnessed something of this but i am definitely sure it will be a temporal issue perhaps a system maintenance is going on. I will just advice you to contact the moderators on this if you are still facing this problem for days.

Hello dear i know new here so i don't know I just started working here And I am very rich that I will be able to earn money here The issue you are talking about, I do not know how it is 

It is a common problem among users. You have to try changing your browser and make sure that you are using the same Wi-Fi every time and try to log out yourself before it automatically logs out.

I also faces this problem sometimes but i ignore it and log in whenever i enter my yobit account, it does not happen all the time, and almost all members face it sometimes, if you face it all the time, you can ask help from the supporting team.

I think it is common issue but log out automatically when we set exit otherwise it is not log out directly. So you should need to contact with support center and they tell you the solution.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I'm new here bro and I can't face this problem ether I have no more days in this forum but I say you I can't face this problem so be happy and earn well from this forum till I cannot face this problem.

• +1 1

I think this is solely due to the fact that you have not authorized the REMEMBER ME feature. Yobit has improved features in keeping you with an happy time on the platform. The remember me feature will allow you to be signed in permanently and never required to input your password or username again while signing in to yobit.