Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Hello dear,it is a good point to judge the suggestion of people about knowledge,here some rules are show there ability of good person.

Be consistently candid and honest. Make it a point to speak what's on your mind without fear of judgment. By speaking the truth and being honest, you can support your words with actions that will help you pursue your success. Simply thinking for yourself can make you unforgettable ,have a good time.

Yes, you are right that knowledge is very important for success. If you have knowledge then you can achieve success in any field.  And knowledge gives you a lot to learn.  And knowledge never ends.  Knowledge is power.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes you are 100percent correct.

As it said;

"Knowledge is a key to success."

By getting knowledge we can learn more and as a result earn more.As we utilize our knowledge  on uploading useful content at this forum then we become an experienced person.

This experience helps us in earning higher and higher. At last we can easily be a successful one.

• +3 1

Learning is the single best investment of our time that we can make.Benjamin Franklin said an ivestment is knowledge pays the best interest.This insight is fundamental to succeeding in our knowledge economy,yet few people realize it.

• +4 1

Immoderate undefeated yielder becomes whatever they may be these days due to the cognition they need in addition to may be able to take advantage of that. in this day's world social class isobilateral huckster noesis to illustrate interpreters in addition to class incline up to purchase it, therefore whorehouse this year's noesis on this modern era may be crucial.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes in case course. Information is the mystery of victory and its move forward your capacity to work cyptotalk to gain money.its essentially implies information is key to victory. In cyptoforum, you must mindful around cyptocurrencies and cyptotalk and you'll be able be effective within the world of cypto world.thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course you are right that the knowledge that happens is the secret of success.  If you speak in any case in the world.This is why we can apply those experiences to other platforms. I think this beautiful cryptocurrency platform is also the best place to gain knowledge. Thank you so much for posting this helpful post.

• +1 1

You are right. Knowledge is very important and always leads to something great in the end! Even do something with digital web it is crying need. As like crypto or coinbase system where man can make their develop in life...

• +1 2

Yes, knowledge is the best key to success, without knowledge we can't Improve, we also earn by using our knowledge, in this platform, we are also paid for sharing and aquiring of knowledge.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right my friend, every newbie has the same difficulty while posting in beginning stage because he doesn't know anything about Cryptocurrency and trading. It clearly means that the knowledge is more important to survive your own life. This forum is also very useful for learning the knowledge about Cryptocurrency. Because I also haven't known anything about Cryptocurrency before joining this forum.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Knowledge is like a glue that sticks information as well as learning together. When we have prior knowledge about a topic, we understand it better. It plays an important role in students' life, especially in school. If they don't have related knowledge, they face difficulties in understanding the text. Knowledge sharpens our skills like reasoning and problem-solving. 

• +1 1

Of course you are righ. To success in life it is very important to gain knowledg. With out knowledge you can not get successfu. Working hard is also very much importan. Everybody have to be awary about gain knowledg.         

My pal you're very right.Understanding is the vital issue to success if we don't have any know-how we are able to do not anything in this international if we have facts then we can do whatever within the world same as on this dialogue board we have to gain information before posting a brand new content due to the fact if we don't have any information approximately the cryptocurrencies and the recommendations of the forum then we can't create a very good this.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Knowledge is the root of success. The wise man knows how to achieve success.With knowledge we can achieve many things.If everyone was wise then everyone could achieve success 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Yes mate I am agree with you.  We should  learn first.  We should  get knowledge than we should try to make money.  Knowledge is  necessary to  achieve the goals.  By knowledge  we can get  money  easily  but we can  not  purchase  knowledge  from  money. 

This forum is all about gaining and sharing knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies. The only way to get a good reputation and a well earned popularity is by doing some good research and sharing them to beginners with uncompromising quality.

• +1 1

Yes, of course your knowledge and talent are the key to your success.  Because if you can present something good with your knowledge and talent then you will get success and it is applicable in all cases. Because the better your knowledge is valued in your society so you will present it with knowledge and talent and get good results.Thanks.

You are very right mate without knowledge we see nothing because knowledge is too much important for earning. As you know illiterate people do not work on this forum because he knew nothing about this forum. So it is true "Knowledge is a key towards success". Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

You are absolutely right. Knowledge is the key to success. Especially on this forum if you have knowledge about a tooic and generate some productive commenst not only you will get positive reputation but also a handsome amount of money. 

Well knowing question, as we all know knowledge is the powerful weapon in the world. The men who have more knowledge can become more successful. If their concepts are clear. I think we all should get knowledge and this is the secret to resolve our many problems. 

Absolute knowledge is one of the great means of success of any human being. Because man reaches his goal by applying his knowledge and talent.

Knowledge is power. For achieving success in platform such as cryptotalk, you should have some knowledge about the posts that you are posting. Just copying and pasting doesn't count towards the success. We also learn from the posts that are provided by others.