Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Thanks for your sharing. Each of us should explore new topics and create new topics.Everyone should read different topics or posts here, learn various  things from here.If we want to learn about trading we can definitely go to the trading section to learn.

I  really agree with the idea of that they should start with reading rules and conditions that have been put by mods to not get warning points and to know how to deal with forums correctly. 

All the features of a cryptocurrency website are very good and useful. We can gain knowledge and experience by reading the various sections and topics and comments in this forum. We can make money by publishing useful content and gain a good reputation by publishing unique and interesting titles. This forum is very good and useful. By following the rules, we can achieve success by working hard in this forum.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Thanks for such an useful post dude its really helped me to.understand all the things about crypto you are right that crypto is the best platform for learning new things like online currencies and also earn money from it..

Thank you for Information you share to the members of the forum, Because if you want to learn more about cryptotalk should not learn on one section, because you will not get more knowledge and experience on only one section,so try to learn from different sections to aquire different knowledge in different region.

On 11/15/2020 at 5:48 AM, kitekite24 said:

That is correct my friend I agree on this content of yours mostly the part where you stated some topics that all of the members here would gain a information about this forum specially the new comers here. I hope that all of the members here visited that 3 topics that you stated so that they become aware of what this forum is all about. 

I also agree with you and I will try all my best to look into them and to gain more knowledge because knowledge is power.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

It's a great topic. I think this the biggest mistake that we don't read forum guidelines, we should read them and we should follow them, More over this topic is very informative for beginners like me, ❤️ I have learned alot from it thank you.

Yes, thank you, my friend, for this detailed explanation with which we can learn about the way to work in this wonderful forum, and I wish you success.

I will be able to consider than you also a brother for reading some thoughts and knowledge almost crypto may also help to way out the certain post here anyway for work even our topic, given that I'm I studying unspecified unique subject matters almost crypto because loving can wreak mine possess matter that is alone that one may people to avoid using duplicate topics.

These means and decides that you have referenced are vital for the individuals who entered the stage here for new and think nothing about how things are functioning here. I truly concur with that they should begin with understanding principles and conditions that have been put by mods to not get notice focuses and to realize how to manage discussions accurately. at that point to realize that the main thing in here is to show restraint to accomplish what they need to.

On 11/14/2020 at 7:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

A very nice and good tips that contain knowledgeable and experience write up that will be useful to the members of crypto talk currency platform especially the beginners that need to make research and acquire knowledge in order to make posts that are important, useful and educative that will make you have good in order to achieve your goals and earn money 

Thanks for giving this good information. this will be useful for many new comers. Reading is the important part of getting knowledge. We must read the other comment and gives them positive reputation of we learn something from them. By this way we can grow together n this platform.

• +1 1

You make a good post such can be according this forum. So with this we can servive on this fforum well. Sometimes we make mistake in some activities, but i think that post can solve our issue . But is important think which is reading carefully and focus for learning then it would work to become good mumber.

You're totally right, and you explained perfectly. We need to read first and share our knowledge so we can use this forum more efficient and in the end we need to give reaction who really deserves it. Before i came to this forum i was spending most of my days in social media but after finding this forum i am not wasting my time anymore.

• +1 1

Dear fellow your post is very well and thanks for sharing this valueable information and your information is very correct and useful for all the beginners and if you want to learn more about cryptocurrencies then you should go to other sections to learn a lot of knowledge.

Very useful information shared by you.I think newbie follow this and reach the destination of success in this world best platform which provides opportunities of earning as well as learning.

Appreciated Post. It's pleasure to here from you that everyone talking here will get appreciated and give appreciation to others. As this is just like a family so why not dudes everyone appreciate each other's and give credits to those who work  ery hard for the sake of you people. Read every post and you will be able to join hands with those who need your helps. Stay together guys as a team. Thank You

• +3 1

@Samss  I am agree with you friend. The forum is giving us so much opportunity to develop us by gaining crypto knowledge. In short future cryptocurrencies are will be used mostly. So we need to learn about crypto and trading in standard time. The forum gives us all types of opportunity.

@Ayesha ali  That's is a very great point there and I am with you on this there's a lot people don't know yet about the crypto world which this platform is really encouraging and we should try and discover the main motive of trading and not just the money we're earning here.

Thank you for this important tips. This will help educate the newbies in this platform. Research on topics and browse about cryptocurrency and trading. Topics should be unique and relevant in other to educate ourselves about cryptocurrency 

Hello, my friend, a very important topic, and I hope that the younger members will read these important topics, work on them, and apply them because they have agreed on everything that is good and interesting in this forum and ways to deal with all topics with their decisions, evaluation, analysis and benefit from them in the long term.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I congratulate you for this great topic I like it very much because I am a new member and this information is very useful for me because it helps me a lot to know the correct operation in the forum so I can have a positive growth within the forum, thank you very much. 

This topic is very useful specially for beginners. Beginners can learn, from this topic, the basic rules of crypto which are important during creating topics or posts. Thanks for sharing us this kind information. 

I'm  the new member and this topic is really helpful to me. Reading, learning, sharing and rating help this forum to get continuity in this forum and that are the main features that this forum provides us. Knowledge about rules and regulations of cryptotalk is also very important.