Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Everyone came on this forum for earning and but this forum purpose is not only to provide the earning sources to others, the other main purpose of this forum is that to Learn the people with huge knowledge and this forum act as a school from which we learn about the digital currencies and crypto world. And this forum is very unique with their terms and conditions. 

Money is the need of every person. All are here to earn money. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

Certainly, we should not put earning profits as a main goal of joining this forum, as it is a real opportunity for all people to increase their information and experience in crypto world, through the various sections it includes, it is a comprehensive library for those who wanted to learn and achieve their goals, whether in gaining experience or making profits.

Bro, it is a simple question. We are all here working when we are working here, then the forum gives us money. So most people come here to earn money. When they work for money then they get a lot of knowledge from this. I am a student when I was searching for work, then one of my friends told me about this forum, so I start working here. I also suggest to all of you that you work here and earn money.

Honestly speaking i come here to earn money. But after working some days here  i fall in love with this site. I literally learn a lots of things. I don’t have any idea about those topics. So i will try to continue work here. Try to be active and hard working man.       

Nice post dear friend

We are came here due to following reason

Here we want to learn somethink like knowledge skill 

We want to get experience 

To earn money 

Now a days we have more extra time 

the major reason is simple and smart that to earn money online 

it looks easy tht to write a post and you get money 

also during this pandemic most of the people become screen addicted so they fined a way to earn from cryptocurriencies 

lastly it increase the vocabulary of some one

Earning and learning are the two aims here of members.  I came here on this forum to learn about digital currency. I want to learn about bitcoin. The knowledge which we gain from this platform is precious. No doubt earni g comes after knowledge. 

I think that it is very interesting to work here. I am here to develop my investments idea,  Development of Communication and language skills and also earn money. 

I am here bro to get knowledge about cryptocurrency because I didn't see any platform like this where cryptocurrency is discuss in detail so so this is is a best platform to learn about it. Before joining this forum I am not know well about digital currency but after joining this and posting I am now well awear of it.so we should make this forum a good source of crypto knowledge

I came here frankly for the sake of money because I need to earn money for my future and I love to live a well-off and prosperous life, and after I entered this forum I got acquainted with friends and I learned what I am missing is not money alone, but friends as well

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, my friend, I think that working here is very interesting and full of useful information about currencies and investments, in addition to making money in a fast, easy and fun way.

Yes, since in a few years new people will come to this Cryptotalk platform and it would be very good for them to see a good job done by us so we don't only have to think about money, we also have to think about having a lot of knowledge.

I just think the reason why each members are here for different reason. Some has the experience and knowledge on cryptocurrency before joining this forum and they have joined this forum for earning purpose alone why some are here to learn cryptocurrency to having its trading and investment knowledge and also using the purpose to earn.

Hi everyone

i am newbie on this forum .i want to earned money and want to the learnied knowledge about crytocurrenciess then i see this website on internet then i come on this plateforum it is really good plateforum for earning money and learning usefull way about the bussiniess of crytocurrenciess

• +4 1

In the event that you came here to procure, at that point you'll be making a lose in light of the fact that the gathering has a great deal data that individuals even compensation for such data. This gathering will help you a ton severally and you can likewise utilize the data from here to apply it in different zones in digital currency, for example, exchanging and get more cash-flow for yourself. I'm here to acquire and learn.

I think the majority of members, in the first time joined Cryptotalk forum to make money, then with the time they have discovered a valuable source called "knowledge". Who get advantage of this source, they have duplicated their benefit in investing or trading with their income collected here.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, my friend, I once heard about cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, I knew nothing about them, but I came to this forum to earn currencies, but after 10 days of entering the forum I knew that money is not everything that knowledge and recognition of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is essential in acquiring currencies

I joined this forum to learn about Cryptocurency and also learn about trading 

Before joining this forum 

I was unknown from crypto world 

But now I have enough knowledge that which wallet is secure and trust full and which Exchange is good and also which Currency is been more profitable to invest 

I also Advice you all members that don't focus on earning only 

Try to learn in this forum 

Before I join cryptocurrency,I do ask myself and those close to me that which type of platform is this,that you earn and still gain,why did I say gain is because in every single topic in cryptocurrency platform is very difficult for you of saying you didn't learn anything from it. I think such platform is very important for those who are mostly staying without doing anything for them to gain any knowledge from.

• +2 1

Hy friends! 

I came here to learn & earn. But my main goal is to earn money here. But I also get a lot of knowledge and Information from this platform. It a very good platform to earn online money 💰

The main reason for coming here is that I want to learn about crypto. I also want to get some profit. So I have joined crypto.  I learned a lot from here.  It has also given me a lot of profit. I have learned a lot about trading and investing.

The truth is that I love the world of cryptomonies and trading, I was recommended this forum and the truth is that I was very impressed with the knowledge that I could learn and generate income at the same time. I think that forums like this one are super important in these times since most of the times to make money they want to sell us fake things or that the truth does not bring any value. I am grateful to Cryptotalk for this.

• +2 1