Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

If you ask me the reason why I joined cryptotalk, it was to earn money online, I want to generate even a small capital for investment and a friend recommended this forum to me, but being here, reading different topics and comments daily, sharing With you what I know, well, the main reason is not money, I like to be in this forum, it is like a virtual class, learning daily about crypto and improving my ability to relate what I learn, because it is a excellent reward, I know that many of us enjoy being inside cryptotalk, we all want to learn and earn money while we do it

I think it is time we all know the major reason why we are here because it seems some members do forget that which is why they tend to post in less interested informations about Cryptocurrency and that is highly prohibited we all know that, our primary assignment is to make good post in any section of the forum we visit.

There are loads of part in this gathering. Various individuals have diverse motivation to be here. To be straightforward my explanation is to bring in cash and assemble information and ability. By the gifts of cryptotalk I can bring in cash and keep up my costs. My english aptitudes are improving. Also, its incredible to be here.

I am come here to get  knowledge and earning.If i work hard and work daily on this site then i have the knowledge and money.So i am also here to get money and more information and learn some about the online earning.

In this day and age, making money is everyone's goal and there is a need.Sometimes I feel like I came for the purpose of making money.But as a student, I also want to gain knowledge.I get to learn something new every day on this platform.It keeps us updated and informs people about new ideas.I don't think there is a better site than Crypto Talk. I have learned a lot from here so far because a lot of people stay together here and share their knowledge. Cryptotalk improves our writing skills and with it many other skills.

• +5 1

Thanks.  A very important issue.  Of course we know that it is easy to earn money through high quality posts here.  And knowledge can be acquired.  However, do not post in a hurry just to earn.  Every post is important.  So do research and create posts keeping the section right. Follow all the rules of the forum to get rich in crypto.  Create relevant and high quality posts.

By my honesty I came here to earn only but when I started reading and understanding the posts I came to know that this platform is not only for earning but it's also very good for learning.

My Cryptocurrency Joining 2point .The first point is mine so that I can earn money because money is also necessary for living life So much so that i can learn something if do you have to make yourself good then you have to join 

So this time it's a good topic that what is the reason that we are here in in crypto ? Well I think that the main reason for everyone for being here is for earning money. But one thing I want to tell you that we should not focus on money only we should focus that we are getting knowledge and many things to learn from here. Just don't think that it's a sight of earning money but it's a site of learning too.

as I see here there is over than 70% of members come to this forum for learning and get knowledge without thinking about the earning or not ,. hope by time all member being here only for learning.

• +2 1

The most reason why most people are here is to.earn as much as they can from crypto. This site has been a good one in enriching its members abundantly.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question why we come in this forum, the main reason for come in this forum is learning about cryptocurrency after that my target is earning some money that will be bonus for me, I understand the value of cryptocurrency that's why I join this forum.

On 11/12/2020 at 7:38 PM, Bond07 said:

You are here that means you heard that you can earn money by posting in this forum. Yes you can but don't think about the reward when you are writing something here.  Feel about the main intention of the Yobit team. Why they are giving us money where there are thousands forums and we got nothing from there. This site is not showing us ads also. Actually they want to gather crypto fans like us . They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and giving the reward only for making this education interesting to us. So we should concentrate on our learning process. Finally, You may came here to earn , do something here so that you can say yourself in future - "you got more than you wanted "

Of course dear mate one of my friend suggest me to join this forum and earn good profit only by sharing your good opinion about the topic which is given.  Dear mate this site is very best for earning money and knowledge. Dear friend this is wonderful site which give us opportunity to make some extra money so that we have to improve our life style.

So we have a lot of money on this platform for what we actually get. Finally you may come here to earn ,do something here so that you can say yourself in future you got more than you wanted....

On the amazing form every one on here to earn money and learn many things about crypto and tech us many things about cryptocurriencies. This is one of the best where we earn money with learning methods.

Always remember the purpose for which you joined this platform. If you have joined it know more about the crypto currency world and you mean it then read more and more and seek more new information every day. If you've joined this to support your business, study expenses or other miscellaneous purposes, always try to give your hundred percent. Never skip your job for a single day rather keep working with dedication, motivation, hardwork and interest. You will succeed in your goals you've already set. Wish you best of luck.. 

Obviously everyone can join this forum but if you have joined then you should must be responsible for it. Post high quality content that would help others but use simple words that can be understandable by everyone. Thanks!

This forum is really cool!
I entered it today and it made me very happy working on it.
It provides a lot of information in an interactive way and enables you to comment and express your opinion on various topics so I am really happy to work here and I will do my best to provide useful content.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, the virtual school is over, we have to take advantage of this opportunity that cryptotalk gives us, to learn while winning, this way our stay is more fun, within the forum, and if we do it with seriousness and dedication more responsibility and quality, they will have our contributions. 

• +1 1

There are many types of people here and some come to earn money and some just to gain knowledge. If I do my thing, I have come here to get money and to upgrade my skills along with it.

It is a good platform to earn money for students like us ۔

Hello friends I hope you are doing well I am new here I want ask that I will came here to gain knowledge and experience about this forum and trading

Actually they absence to group crypto fans like us . They are irritating to undeveloped a virtual instruct someplace we canister be taught and charitable the reward just for manufacture this edification fascinating to us. accordingly we must concentrate on our erudition process. Finally, You may came at this juncture to earn , act rather at this juncture subsequently that you be capable of articulate by hand in prospect - "you got other than you wanted,and you will besides be educated a lot

Absolutely.I came here for earning.But in the wake of joining here I understood that learning is a higher priority than earning.If I focus on learning,surely I can procure from here.I knew nothing about cryptographic money except for now I have gotten the hang of something about it.I trust it will help me in my own life.

I think it is a best plateform to earning and some people to enhance their knowledge by this so they did prefer this forum. A huge network is connected with this forum and all people shows their skills and they want to get money more to do work on this forum. 

i consider that They are demanding to candid a virtual discipline somewhere we tin gain knowledge of and bountiful the reward just for construction this edification attractive to us. as a result we be supposed to concentrate on our culture process. Finally, You may came at this time to earn , prepare incredible at this time subsequently that you can impart by hand in coming - "you got other than you wanted,you container constitute a differentiation