Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, coming here means you have heard that you can make money by posting on this forum.  Yes you can but don't think of rewards when you write something here.  Feel about the main purpose of the Yobit team.  Where there are thousands of forums why they are paying us and from there we got nothing.  This site doesn't even show our ads.  In fact they want to collect crypto fans like us.  They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and are rewarding us simply for making this education interesting.  So we should focus on the way we learn.  Finally, you can earn here.

Yes, coming here means you have heard that you can make money by posting on this forum.  Yes you can but don't think of rewards when you write something here.  Feel about the main purpose of the Yobit team.  Where there are thousands of forums why they are paying us and from there we got nothing.  This site doesn't even show our ads.  In fact they want to collect crypto fans like us.  They are trying to open a virtual school where we can learn and are rewarding us simply for making this education interesting.  So we should focus on the way we learn.  Finally, you came here to earn, do something here so you can tell yourself in the future.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

On 12/24/2020 at 9:06 PM, Muhammad Saleem said:

I think almost all the people have come here for sake of money. Cryptotalk is providing a great opportunity to make money by doing simple task of comments. We should follow the rules of this forum and give our best to it. Be true to your work and create unique and helpful content. Respect the regulations of Cryptotalk.

Same from here,  i think a reasonable way of everybody to here is just earn money. Because nowadays every guy is so smart they never waste there time in wrong directions. That's why I, you and everybody is here in cryptotalk.😎😎 @MALIK RASHID

• +2 1

Hy friends the main reason to join this forum is it provide us use full information.I am a student this forum help me to increase my knowledge.This forum also imrove my knowledge.And i earn money in few days.

• +1 1

I was attracted by the way they operate within the forum, the system and the laws that they work and adhere to. It is really wonderful that we gain information and experience here in addition to the gains. We must work with dedication and seriousness to reach success here.

Yeah, you are absolutely right my friend. 

You wrote a good post for us. 

This forum is also giving us knowledge about crypto currencies and gathered members of crypto. 

I come here for earning and learning too. 

• +2 1

Yes you say right. Anyone is come here for earning money. But you should be create about your posts. You need to post high quality commy that raise your reputation. Try to increase you knowledge with the time. 

• +2 1

You are right my friend I agree with you and I think  that is very interesting to work  here .  All are here  to money  because money is the need of every person and it is great platform because we  earning and learning same time . 

Earing cash through this gathering is acceptable and empowers individuals .This is the essential need of everyone.But here we are acquiring information and experience alongside procuring.

Yes, of course you have rightly said that everyone has a specific mission and there is a particular target. Similarly, there is a special reason to stay in the forum.  After working in the forum, I want to get a lot of experience about crypto currency and earn bitcoin in a good amount.

You are right. I appreciate your thoughts. If you come here onlyfor earning money  you can't get success in your work.we should try to get more information and experience from this plateform. Learning is the key of success.

I hope that you all will be fine and are enjoying your life you are right dear friend if we are working here on this form because this is a brilliant form so we must try to know the reason why we are here and why we are working here mistake keep in mind that this is a brilliant form and we must try to work on display according to the rules and regulations of this forum if we want to be a part of this forum we must try to keep this in mind Our Post must be according to the this brilliant form rules and regulations thanks. 

Dear friends 

@Hammad iftikharand

Dear friend @Alizy shah

I like your opinions 

• +1 1

yes,  very useful posts,  and no matter what we became in this forum,  we should always put the reason why we joined at the back of our minds so that nothing can easily distract us from the part of our target aim

Initially I rushed into Cryptotalk thinking of earning money. Ofcourse there are many forums out there which does not even pay their users for their informative posts. Later I found that this field is full of knowledge about crypto world. Actually we are here in this platform to learn more about crypto currency and share our ideas regarding it. We can also enhance our communication skills through this platform.

You said absolutely right that you should know what you have come to do on this platform, you will not be successful until you have one of this thing. 

Well I am also coming here for earning

Because I am students and I need money for my expensive. So I am joined this forum as a part time job. 

Various affiliates came back so the aforementioned one facility for they are going to be knowing which they are able to generate income here the one in question mental attitude what enables quite a lot of in order to irrupt element harmless hence, once we elicit substitute greek deity let's don't seem to talk the general salary but also let's also understate these without help elicit about the overall different edges excluding easily paying.

It is very simple. Everyone who joins this forum is going to this forum to earn money. This can be possible that some peoples are thought or tell the other peoples about it that they are only here for getting just knowledge but mostly are here to earn money. I am also here to earn money from here in my free time.

@Bond07 dear friend almost all members joined this forum only for earn money only some members that want to get knowledge.  If we focus on learning instead of earning then we can get many new ideas for earning and we can increase our earning.  When we work as learner we will get knowledge about crypto currencies. 

I have joined here in the hope of getting money according to my needs. I am a student. Basically, I need money to bear my own expenses. I have heard that this forum can be used to earn money and get education. So I have joined here.

It's a right statement that why we are came here. All people knows that cryptotalk is a best platform for earning and getting knowledge . So I came here for earning with learning. I,m a student and this is most benificient for me.

Many participants come to this platform because they are told that they will make money here, and that's what makes a lot of people crash at an early point, so as we invite others here, let's not only talk about earnings, but let's also remind those we're inviting about other advantages aside from just earning.

This is the best and good platform to earn money and my purpose is to come here to earn good money. The purpose of most people to come to this platform is to earn money but the aim of some people is to gain knowledge and experience about crypto currency but basically the purpose to work at this platform is to earn money and profit.  So try to work hard at this platform and get a good profit. We can post useful and good content.

• +2 1