Try to feel the reason- why you came here? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bond07

Try to feel the reason- why you came here?

Hello mates i hope my comment will be beneficial for you. This is not only the platform of earning money but it also provide us alpt of knowledge and experiences of our crypto work. So don't post for only money. Share your knowledge and experience at this platform. 

Yes you are right my friend this platform is like a school which is giving free education and stipend also. We are getting free information about cryptocurrency and earning too.

Hi members of crytotalk currency I'm new here but my main perrorit of joined crytotalk currency is to get money and also acknowledge from people at different places, and also share ideas and become friends with them in crytotalk currency

Yes, I did come here to make money, honestly
But now I want to learn and knowledge has become a priority for me
This forum gives you the best ways to learn
Then I will enter the cryptocurrency market

• +2 1

Of course it is very interesting to work here, regardless of whether it is a good place to try as little as possible and make money with time.  I can see that there is a development of investment ideas and a new world related to electronic currencies like encryption and bitcoin and other exchange platforms.

Cryptotalk has a very friendly environment and alot can be acheived on the platform. Very simple and easy to use as long as you follow the rules. Learning is easy on the forum because there are alot of expert and people with experience in the cryptocurrency world on the forum. I have learnt so much from other members on the forum. I also get to earn and accumulate talk tokens and Satoshis.

Yes you are right, In this platform lot of members work here to earn money , knowledge and improve our languages. Knowledge is the best things which we get in this forum for free. Through this forum we can learn how to earn and work in online field.

Hello my dear crypto members👥 let all know why we are here some people are here just to earn and go while some are here to learn more about crypto currency and also earn so in reality we owe a lot to this platform for all that we receive so why not give something in return whether it be by abiding the rules or by being responsible for members👤 thank you dear friend 😊💖

I am interested in this platform because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both.and I am happy to join this platform.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒖𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚. 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

The main object of this platform is that you can earn with learning 

So i came on this platform to help of myself in both way in my educational help and in my financial help as well

Basically, it is clear that two things that are certain here when you focus are the earnings and knowledge which are so important in everyone's life.

I come here for learning i come here to get knowledge about cryptocurrency to get knowledge about bitcoin i am here to earn money also  i have gained a lot of knowledge about crptocurrency through this site this is very useful site this site gives us a lot of oppertunities

This is indeed a motivational topic for us. We have all been here with the motive to earn but i am very sure that some of us intentions changed after joining this forum seeing the impact of knowledge the forum is passing to us. Thank you for this words of advice mate.

I agree with you, I think the Yobit team wants us to learn more about cryptocurrencies and share our knowledge with other users, especially those who are just getting to know the crypto world.
Personally, I joined the forum because I like cryptocurrencies very much and I don't know many forums about crypto that are active and have updated information. Besides, I must not deny that it is very good to win some satoshis for sharing my opinion and making useful comments.

Hello! Yes, I agree with you! The creators of CryptoTalk created this forum for a reason. They want to unite all crypto amateurs into one forum. I really like this forum. Because here you can study, and you can also make good money here. Thanks to the creators of CryptoTalk for such opportunities!

Yes we don't have to forget our aim for which we are here. We should work for getting the goals which we fix for our future. We have to work hard for achieving our goals and work with patience also work continuously. Then we should fulfill our dreams. 

I came to earn money. We totally welcome everyone to make money with coded talk, but at least they have to be creative and popular

High quality content that is not published randomly just to make some money

As for me, I came here because of more than one reason, firstly because I lost all my money in exchanging digital files through leverage, and secondly because I did not find work on the ground, so I searched and found this in a forum that offers these amounts in exchange for working hard.

I work on this platform because I want to get Proper Knowledge and Information of Cryptocurrency from here. And what is it like this is a platform from which we can learn a lot at the same time while earning money. And I work on this platform because I love working here, which is because we can get two things from here at the same time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think you are right nowadays covid-19 is spreading much more speedly effect it every person financially or physically . this forum is one of the best forum to earn money online and learn about cryptocurrency. Because I am a new member here and I am learning about cryptocurrency and this forum.

Honestly to get more money, knowledge, understanding, and also more about crypto talk to understand how to write comment and topics. 

In fact, and to be honest, the reason for my coming to this place is that I need to get the money myself as this site is very cool and I try to work on it to reach the goal.

This forum is the best place to learn about crypto, since I came here I've gained a lot of knowledge and informations about crypto and every currency, best performing and the list performing coins. As all this we still earn rewards of excellence in tokens as reward to keep us here.

I feel that I'm so free daily. 

So, i decided to come in that forum to make my time useful and improve my skills though seniors posts and will be able to earn money from that forum to fulfil my dreams also.