Too many scams - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eweretti

Too many scams

Dude most of the scammers got banned when they get caught but it is very big common  issue that if someone is sharing you a link which is unknown for you, should not go for it. It is a scam and you also report it if you are in a doubt position

You are right, my friend
We cannot eliminate scammers because they suddenly appear and increase in number if we just have to be very careful and consult with people we trust and have the experience to answer us on matters of which we doubt their credibility.💮

They are really like viruses, no disinfectant can eliminate them forever and frauds will remain rampant like diseases, so it is our responsibility to strengthen our immunity in the world of cryptocurrencies and this immunity is our experience and information that enables us to avoid defrauding us.

Yes, there are many frauds and scammers who hide behind many fake links and posts where they enjoy very attractive but fake advantages. If you encounter a fraud or fraud, hurry and report it, and the forum performs from time to time cleaning operations from scammers..

Hello friend, scammers send links Random fraud for members within the forum, you should avoid entering an anonymous link,The moderators of this forum are keen on the security of the forum, they prohibit everyone who post these fraudulent links, good luck 

There are a good number of scammers on every platform, we just not need to bother with them, instead we should focus on our work and put stronger passwords if possible enable 2fa that we can ble to focus on our work and there will never be any problem in our work everytime.

There are lots of scammer available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you attractive proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

Yes, dear, I agree with you all the agreement in general and the Ministry of Fraud Operations recently from the emergence of cryptocurrencies in 2009 to the present day. Fraud operations have become much easier through the Internet through the intoxicating mic in general than the front in cryptocurrencies.  The records system represented by the financial blockchain system, which is dear. The matter is simple. All we have to do is move away from Mersin spam, especially on the Telegram social media platform, and not listen to spam. We do not agree with the source by any means of communication through e-mail through any other means. Thank you very much.

Fraudsters, my friend, are everywhere and will not stop their fraud, so we must keep our personal information and not give it to them and not enter any site through referral links.

Greetings to all of you, comrades! Why are there so many phishing scams on cryptocurrency forums? Users promote themselves in every way they can. In your profile, and in your message signature. They promise to send you to scammer's projects if you click on their referral links. Why don't they stand up to it?

Beware of scammers. Money and scam are side by side.i think moderators are trying their best to eliminate it. If you find any please report them to moderators.

Are you talking about the betfury signature @Eweretti? Because I have participated in that airdrop and I have researched but I didn't found anything suspicious if you got any information then I would be very thankful. Even Betfury is the member of this forum. I don't think moderator will let them do scam. 

Scams have become very many in recent days, so before doing any operation, you must make sure before wasting any money

This forum is honest in its dealings with customers, but fraudsters can steal from those who have no knowledge of dealing with the Internet, by stealing passwords and credit cards and hacking websites