How did you know about cryptotalk.org? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you know about cryptotalk.org?

My dear friend, and I am browsing one of the pages of ways to earn from cryptocurrencies on the social networking platform at Telegram they have submitted to this wonderful forum in general and they have and publishers in general a full course to work within this wonderful forum by presenting the forum rules through articles without the source of their personal page on their site The Web and their convictions are on Telegram. Then I read about it well. Then I entered this wonderful forum and started working. I am gaining knowledge and winning the workers. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

After I did a lot of freelance work and working on the Internet from surveys, marketing and others, which was an addition to my work as an engineer.
I found this wonderful forum that I was able to use my scientific abilities to increase the speed of my learning about investing and trading. I accidentally found it on Facebook and after searching for it and the method of registration, I became here and I am very happy.

• +3 1

I am searching for an online work then one of relative meet me and he told me about crypto talk and from know i am using it its very amazing and its very good opportunity for me  and i relay like this forum  and i wanted to become a successful person.

• +2 1

I saw a post about the platform. Something like an advertisement. I told a friend about it and he wanted to try it. It is currently part of the platform. And seeing its benefits in it, I also decided to join.

• Useful or interesting 1

The chapter belongs to a friend of mine who works in this forum, and he advised me to join it and benefit financially and from the important information that is found in this forum

Hi dear greetings yes the crypto talker I think my colleagues and also my class fellows working on this forum and they introduced to this site said to me and tell me about crypto talk  and I will eventually a amazed by seeing this awesome forum and their arm so much knowledge about crypto currency and I start working on this forum

My dear friend regarding the cryptotalk site, I got to know him through a friend of mine who showed me it and advised me to work on it and taught me the basics of this site and the principle of encrypted currencies and get the satushi and I am happy to work on this site

Hi there greetings this platform introduced by my friend and I am very glad to listen to his and I start working on this forum and I like Spending My Time in this forum because it is providing me lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency and at the same time I can earn money from this forum by giving Useful information about cryptocurrency

Dear I  came to know about cryptotalk from my friend who was working on it from a long time and he asked me to join this great cryptotalk platform  and I joined this good cryptotalk forum.and now I am feeling lucky to be part of this forum thank you.

I heard about the forum from my friend, who is an old member here, and he helped me set up my account and taught me the basic rules. Then I started impatiently to finish the 100 free comments.

My dear friend, I reached this forum through a group of friends I have been working in this forum and encrypted currencies for a period of time. I was not convinced of the idea first, but when I entered the atmosphere of encrypted currencies and deepened their concepts, I became addicted to this program, and now I work hard

• +3 1

A friend of mine gave me some information about this forum one day and invited me to join this forum. My friend has been benefiting from this forum for a long time.

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend. I know about this site through my relatives, family and friends. We all work here, learn and strive to reach our goals, achieve success in the forum and have a good reputation.

• +3 1

I am grateful to have learned this and to the person who introduced me to this forum. Yes, indeed. It's because of them that I'm here. He taught me about investing and trading, and how to use that experience to get started here. I became interested in cryptocurrencies as a result of him. It's a lot of fun to read through the comments here. I have used a search engine to learn more, as well as watching videos on YouTube. He's the reason I'm aware of this .

Hello everyone hope all are doing well, from last month I feel some changes here like we lost talk token double payment and also last week we lost talk tokens which we received on each react we gives to others, my topic purpose is that most of members doing cheating in different ways for payment purpose please stop it and try to earn with hard work not earn in cheating, already here are many spammers and if good members also do cheating then there is no difference between spammers and good members here if we are doing spamming here then we can loss more opportunities in this forum, hope who read my  topic will be doing good for the forum more thanks for your time for reading this topic.

In fact, I saw my friend working on this forum a month ago that I did not know anything about before, then he told me about this forum and what currency and about the world of digital currencies that I did not know existed before, and I liked the idea of joining for working and learning

I heard a lot of my friends talk about the site, they told me it was safe and easy, I started working and read all the Basic Rules and conditions and I try to be a successful girl, and now I try to advise all my friends to work here .

Well, I get to know about cryptotalk through my friend. He explain to me how the site work and I was interested in working here and at first I was eager to start receiving my payment.

In fact, I worked in a lot of cryptocurrency sites until one of my friends advised me to use this platform and then I started working here, and I always invite people to work in the cryptotalk forum. Really it is a nice forum and gives us enough knowledge

I have heard many people talk about this forum and the extent of the benefit it provides from science and knowledge as it is considered a job or work through which we earn money with a shadow of a pandemic, so that it prevented many from doing their work, and I learned a lot about encryption, how important it is, and how to trade and invest in the encrypted currency  I also learned how to access e-commerce sites..

I thoroughly try to  understand that and I started work here and learn many of things and gain knowledge so every time I read the posts of the old members who have been working a very long period of time in future many of the people also to join this forum because it gives alot of things which are not knowing them. 

One of my relatives works with it. I liked it and discussed it a little bit to learn more about it and here I am in the beginners section trying to gain experiences. I really liked this forum

God bless you buddy.

You can know more about this forum in "about forum" section, it's really useful for beginners.

And as you said in your topic you can get information from Google or YouTube.

If you have friends know about Cryptotalk.org you can ask them and know more information from them.

So there are too many ways to know more about this forum and about how you can work here.

Hope all goodness for you and for all members.

For me, I learned about the CryptoTalk forum through the YoBit exchange, where I trade, and where they advertised a way to get paid for blogging, so I became involved in the forum and registered here.

The number of members here is constantly increasing and this is due to the many joining through acquaintances and relatives
I joined me here through my friend
I am also lucky to be here

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.