How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to explain bitcoin to person who does not know about it?

This is not difficult any longer today, there are thousands of Bitcoin ATMs in the world and there are many companies that deal in Bitcoin, simply that it is an electronic currency recognized in most countries of the world and not owned by any person or institution, so it is a decentralized currency.

Bitcoin is a digital currency This is the first digital currency to be created in the world bitcon When was the first currency in the world His name is bitcoin And it was launched in 2009 

My friend Bitcoin is a digital currency which is used to trade digitally.

Bitcoin was created in 2009 for house marketing. It is spreading fastly all around the globe. A invester can buy bitcoin at low price and can again sell it when the price of bitcoin goes up in the market.

You are right everybody in this world does not even now the meaning of btc and they even believe that there is a existence of digital currency so to them we can not explain anything so much hard we try they cant understand so dnt waste time on such people do work and try to convince them with your earnings. 

• +5 1

My dear friend, welcome to know about is a popular currency in the crypto forum and bitcoin. I have created by the person or a group of people created among person or a group of people. It is legal action and platform informative of this post. 

• +5 1

It's hard to talk about cryptocurrencies for people who haven't dealt with them before. It's not a fake coin. A person can handle them even better than banknotes. We can invite others to join this forum and learn more about cryptocurrencies. 

If you don't know about cryptocurrency, how do you use Ubit? First, if you want to earn a good amount from here, post regularly on the forum. You need to have experience with cryptocurrency. If you have more experience and ideas about the forum, you can learn something better about Ubit by investing from here.

Dear friend, Life has become much easier with the use of information technology nowadays.  Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency.  Bitcoin is currently a very popular currency.  Whose demand is increasing day by day.  Those who do not know about Bitcoin need to be informed about cryptocurrency.  And give ideas about bitcoin.  All information about Bitcoin should be easily communicated.  This will make it easier to learn about Bitcoin.

It is very easy bro. First of all, you have already known about bitcoin first and then you can work any place, where you are getting and earning bitcoin from any forum then you should invite your other friends to join and earn these coins.

To explain about bitcoin to a person who don't know about it is a little bit hard cause a part of individuals are exceptionally anxious at whatever point it needs to do with online payment and earnings. Bitcoin is a computerized cash that increases in value over time. It may be a secured mode of contributing and exchanging and its shape of money cuts over nationalities.

• +1 1

Actually the concept and idea about Bitcoins can be taught and can be learnt easily. Because Bitcoin is justice symbol digital currency which is having world wide importance at present and in coming future. This is the most commonly used diesel currency throughout the globe.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency invented in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name of satoshi nakamoto.i am sure most people would be interested in posting comments to earn income and eventually then will learn about cryptocurrency that would benefit them in trading and investing        

@Kenciuu  In Simple Words You Can Introduce Bitcoin To A Person Who Has None Of Knowledge About BTC. You Can Tell Him That It Is The Currency Which Can Touch But You Can Earn It. And Can Deposit It In Wallet And Can Buy And Sell It, It Is A Digital Currency Which You Can Not See Or Touch Just Exchange Deposit Or Withdraw It Using Exchangers And Wallets. 

These Are The Simple Words To Introduce BTC To A Person. 

I understand your predicament bro. The truth is that there is no universal way of creating an awareness abiut bitcoin or crypto currency generally. The ideal thing to do is to tell them all that you have learnt about crypto currency. If you can properly present it to them, I believe they will understand. 

On 11/11/2020 at 2:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

@Kenciuu I provide useful information about the Bitcoin currency in order for everyone to benefit from that currency and introduce them to its fields and how to benefit from that currency, and I offer them many examples in order to benefit and convince them in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

If it has touched me, with my wife it was easier to be able to explain it to her, she is young like me and every day she sees me review binance, and publish here, many times she accompanies me to read some posts and I tell her what I learn, but in case of my parents, it is much more complicated, they still do not understand it, I always try to tell them something simple but it is difficult, I tried to put a video about it but they were left without understanding hehehe

Blockchain is the simplest and most stable way to transfer the money. Blockchain uses technologies that can allow thousands of bitcoin transactions without revealing your identity to governments or any other entity.

Actually, I didn't have any idea on Bitcoin investment and I will like to get someone who will guide me or put me through so that I can also benefit from this investment too, so I want anybody in this greatest forum to please guide me how to use Bitcoin in crytotalk and I will be really appreciate

I'm also trying to explain what bitcoin is and how I'm going to make money, but it's not that easy. First of all, I wanted to educate them about the use of blockchain, but they didn't even touch me, because the media were against bitcoin. Sometimes they say that bitcoin is very volatile and unregulated, and I think that's the only point they're right about.

First of all you should tell him the history of the Bitcoins that how it invented and got fame in no time and got success day by day. You should tell him the present price of the Bitcoins and how we can exchange currency and the trading and investment of the Bitcoins. You should tell him that the future of the Bitcoins is bright. I hope you understand what I mean to say. Thank you so much. 

The best way to teach bitcoin to a novice is by making him see the market graphs so that they can see how its evolution is, it is also a good idea to talk to him about the blockchain and the wallet, after that you can expose him a series of investment news in Bitcoin So that you understand the ability of Bitcoin to reach people, with this you can realize that bitcoin is a reliable source to earn money with crypto if you know how to use it very well. 

Yes. Actually the bitcoin is an digital currency and it have very demand in our world so it is more special one actually it is not like other currencies with this we can earn a good profit by trading or sale. So if you are investing in it try to study about it and invest.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, Kenciuu said:

As a beginner, and also this bitcoin/cryptocurrencies is new to me. It is weird that they know I am earning even if I am at my home with my parents. They are wondering how and where I am able to earned. So, it is hard to explain to the people who do not know about it. They might think it is illegal and I might get into the prison. Based on your experience or what is your opinion, how would you explain how it works when you are talking to someone who do not know about cryptocurrencies? Have you encountered this kind of situation with your relatives, family, or even friends? Thank you for your answer, I appreciated it.

download (1).jpg

Hi friend good question.Bitcoin is a digital currency which can be buy and sell easily. We can use bitcoin for trade, any kind of online investment and buy something from online by bitcoin. We can easily exchange it from bitcoin to USD.It is easy for online investment.  Good luck.  @Alexadaniel

Hello, if in my case it has also happened to me, since when my family asks me, the first thing they ask me is what I do, to be able to generate money on the internet, and what I mention is that I generate it thanks to God through cryptocurrencies.
When I tell them what I do, they are surprised but they want to ask if it is difficult, I think they have different questions, but they do not ask me and I can realize this because I look at their faces.
Sometimes they ask me, it makes them a bit curious, but when I mention projects where they can generate an income, they do not pay attention, but when I show them the results they wonder how it is possible to generate extra income from home with cryptocurrencies .
So far I am the only one who occupies cryptocurrencies in the whole family, best regards.

Yes this is very important topic am always happy when I see people enjoying devident of civilization. crypto currency like bitcoin is now turning to global currency. So I think if one want to introduce it to someone should do it by practical