How scammers attract you??? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

there was a time when i was submitted to a scam 

someone calls me and says he is a poor man and has accidently send 200$ in my mobile account that money is necessary for his mother median i didn't check if he was telling the truth or not because he sound really depressing and i send 200$ to him immediately when i checked it again later i knew that it was a lie  

Well scammers are talented and they always come up with a way to pretend normal so that innocent people trust them. They try their best to sound faithful and provides such a cause that nobody can guess that they are scammers. Careful people who always observe and verify things before proceeding with it can avoid them. But innocent people always falls in their prey 

As you have a dad that screenshot which is the perfect example of such scammers who deceive the innocent people who are unaware their tab and Dick send links by trapping you so keep avoid this type of link

• +1 1

Scamers are very cleaver, they can trape from anywhere Scammers get too many ways to cheat people. If we want that we can avoid scammers, then we should strengthen our passwords. The more secure our account is, the more secure it will be. 

This is quite wonderful and informative topic and you have described it quite brilliantly and no doubt, the offers of the scammers catches our eyes.I think, I should be very careful after reading your content and never get myself trapped.Thanks for your guidance.

• +5 1

The Scammers deceives simple people through some deceptive platforms and by applications and bots in Telegram, for example, by putting a fictional profits on these people

You will certainly enjoy this platform, you can learn and earn at the same time there are easy ways to make fantastic profits never give your private information or keys to unknown peoples and protect your account 

Well, my friend, there are a lot of fraudsters in the world of cryptocurrencies. We must always work very hard and cautiously in order not to be defrauded by any of these hackers.

So we have to act with caution and not trust any stranger

Keep your privacy well and only trust yourself

• +3 1

Yes, I received a lot of random source messages
But I am ignoring it and deleting it
There are many sites, but they are aimed at theft and fraud, and I advise not to try them
We have to watch out for it
Here in this wonderful and safe forum we learn and win a lot

Yes, my friend, you must be very careful because the scammers are smart and they can defraud all people by offering attractive offers that attract members to them to work with them, but do not depend on anyone inside the world of encryption because most of that people can be scammers and work to steal your money and thank you

• +3 1

Scammers are trying to attract us by giving some big profit. One of my friends was scammed by a scammer. He was asked for his trust wallet address for 2btc. Then the scammer get access into his account and scam 200$. So everybody be alert from them and dont fall into their trap 

On social media, many users receive messages from accounts, most of which are newly created
The content of these messages contains an attractive investment topic, and at the end of the message an electronic link, which is often a fraudulent link aimed at stealing a person's data or bank account numbers.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Scammers try to attract people ,so when we take chance with out knowledge then we should bear loss. So don't think about double earning.  I think this forum is great so we can eaen from this forum by posting and trading . Then why we select other to earn .so we know this is great forum and help us to earn if we have knowledge about trading. So get knowledge and start trading is best rather thwnnother sites.

Telegram is hub  of sammer  in crypto  world. I  join many telegram  group and  telegram both  which offer  me to earn to money. But when the time  came to with draw they damed  of deposit  to activate  account.

Thank you, my friend, for your participation. The problem of fraud is facing most of the members here. We must strive to get rid of them and be careful while working with the sites. I wish everyone success.

Well, I think in the current reality, most people have already learned to identify scammers, since there are so many of them. But the post is useful, thank you for it and I will put a positive rating.

Hey mate,i tell you that because scammers are always going to tell you offers that tempt oneself but you should not fall for that,i will suggest to new members to avoid such things,thanks for sharing information,thank you.

There are always a lot of smart scammers, so you should pay attention to dealing with anyone and not believe that it is easy to make a big profit. The big profit comes from hard work. Working on this platform is a wonderful, useful and profitable thing. 

Yes, I heard that there are many exposures to send text messages to them so that they can be controlled and withdraw their money. We must take caution and present the problem to the support team when we are exposed to it my friend

• +2 1

Frankly, the offers made by scammers are very attractive and attractive and you can manipulate people, so I hope everyone is careful not to be defrauded. Scammers may offer you double-currency offers or they may provide a link to you and enter it

• +4 1

I'm trying to be very careful in my dealings in this forum because I don't want to fall for the participation of scammers dupes 
I had a hard time at first, and now I'm better.

You are right, my friend, because fraudsters are dragging you to them with their fake and useless offers, so we must focus on our work and not be distracted by our thoughts so as not to make a mistake because these fraudsters are stealing your money quickly, so care must be taken.

• +1 1

If you go to telegram then there are many scammers make bots that will give you small payment and if you trust on bots then you definitely invested large amount of cryptos then scammers delete their bots and blocked you. 

Thank you. In the current world, just as the opportunity to work on online sites is increasing, the number of fraudsters is increasing day by day. Fraudsters will trap you in ways you don't understand. At first they will collect your information and after collecting the information they will deceive you. You will have no choice. So, first of all we should save our information and strengthen our account password. If we are not aware, our problem will continue to grow.