BNB Vault - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The bnb coin that I know about binance coin is one of the brightest coins in the future because it is a stock market coin and the world's largest exchange, binance. When we look at the market, the value chart shows an increase in general. As the Binance stock exchange grows every day, its value will increase in parallel with the bnb coin. It is among my top 5 favorite coins and could be a good investment for the future.

The binance exchange have a many coins in staking and profitable holding specially the bnb coin the binance support his coins and other projects to stake and earn there is many options to choose in binance 

• +2 1

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

The binance exchange have a many coins in staking and profitable holding specially the bnb coin the binance support his coins and other projects to stake and earn there is many options to choose in binance 

CZ is very cool ! He brings so many attractive offers for its users. I have not enough BNB holdings now but I am planning to prefer it in future for sure. You know, it is profitable in a comparison with the traditional saving methods. 

On 11/10/2020 at 4:44 AM, Whited35 said:

Recently Binance has introduced BNB vault ( BNB yield aggregator) to let users stake BNB to gain an estimated 5-10% APY. As per Binance, there will be three things i.e., savings, launch pool, and DeFi staking will be in combination to provide the best APY as a return.
If you are a BNB holder, you might certainly love to give a look into it. 
Good Luck😉

@Whited35 BNB is a good coin supported by Binance, it gives you an interest in keeping it, investing in that platform is excellent, I think Yobit and Binance have good investment ways, there are also other currencies that can be bet to generate more if we do not need to trade with them. for some time or we take them as a means of investment, thanks for sharing information with us, greetings.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Whited35 BNB is a good coin supported by Binance, it gives you an interest in keeping it, investing in that platform is excellent, I think Yobit and Binance have good investment ways, there are also other currencies that can be bet to generate more if we do not need to trade with them. for some time or we take them as a means of investment, thanks for sharing information with us, greetings.

It was the most anticipated feature BNB as staking accommodated few supported currencies on Binance exchange. This option has brought some exciting features especially for those who wish to get tuned with the current DeFi trend to earn more. Myself, I am trying to get involved into BNB Vault as I have found it is profitable.  

Recently a big and major news had come from the binance company which introduce the BNB wallet in crypto ecosystem .this is a great opportunity for those using binance and bnb .

The binance exchange have a many coins in staking and profitable holding specialty the bnb coin the bnb coin .i hope some of us that use bianca earn more from this new features that binance that binance has .

On 12/20/2020 at 6:12 PM, rahul12345 said:

Recently a big and major news had come from the binance company which introduce the BNB wallet in crypto ecosystem .this is a great opportunity for those using binance and bnb .

Crypto ecosystem? BNB is already a crypto. I think you meant to say DeFi and its interconnection with BNB Vault. Anyway, BNB Vault is still there to generate decent benefits for the BNB holders. 

On 12/20/2020 at 6:21 PM, Cryptotakl1 said:

The binance exchange have a many coins in staking and profitable holding specialty the bnb coin the bnb coin .i hope some of us that use bianca earn more from this new features that binance that binance has .

Please note some differences with BNB Vault and existing staking features from Binance. There are already multiple staking options on Binance like DeFi staking, PoS staking, ETH 2.0 staking. This BNB Vault is  yield aggregator.

The BNB here I think it stands for binance and the other I don't really know but I think this also has a great future in the crypto industry as it is also fast growing and it is going to the point where we all can see as bitcoin also started.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:17 PM, Mfe said:

The BNB here I think it stands for binance and the other I don't really know but I think this also has a great future in the crypto industry as it is also fast growing and it is going to the point where we all can see as bitcoin also started.

BNB is from Binance with the supported token standards, check BEP2 and BEP20. Are you interested in BNB Vault? Check this https://www.binance.com/en/bnbmining . Binance is regularly introducing the amazing features to let you earn more benefits from the BNB. You can also check the rank of BNB on the Coinmarketcap, amazing performance or not? 

12 hours ago, Ivarr said:

I haven't worked on this site in a long time, but finding strong expertise like you made me want to return to exchanging prizes and checking at the latest investment options on this site.

Investment options means, you are able to lock BNB in the BNB vault. I assume you have carefully studied what actually BNB vault means. If not, care to visit this link: https://www.binance.com/en/bnbmining and start mining BNB by staking BNB. This is an innovative earning opportunity created by the Binance for you. 

I think in the forum for sharing news and information in this section simple language and provide needful information that provides me lot of ambition to learn and earn money online by sharing news and information here. It's marvelous idea sharing with everyone.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:49 AM, Liliz said:

Binance vault is a capital guaranteed investment with an easy to use interface. It was established in order to assist Binance users to maximise their rewards and earnings, and for its users to acquire for themselves every beneficial opportunity available for them in order to earn more profits.  Binance is one of the popularly known exchange platform that prepares its users for meaningful benefits and faster service and alot of exchange users finds Binance to be more profitable and reliable terms of services rendered.

As binance platform is a most important and benefits provided to the members of the crypto currency environment who have to exchange coins.

1 hour ago, Rutherford Adam said:

I haven't any idea about this wallet.I am user of YOBIT.I think this is best wallet we can easily exchange our money and through trading we can easily earn money.

Hey which wallet ? If you are user of Yobit exchange, why it has to be mentioned in this thread? Does it have some significance to the OP? It's all about the BNB vault which is the latest feature introduced by the Binance to to allow you mining BNB for staking certain amounts of BNB on  https://www.binance.com/en/bnbmining