BNB Coin : Trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VijithaVarghese

BNB Coin : Trading

Today I would like to share some trading strategy of BNB coins. As we all know BNB coins are released by the cryptocurrency exchange- Binance. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchange in the world. They have an average daily volume of 2 billion and 1400000+ transactions per second. The best thing about binance is it is very popular and therefore has a good volume for each coin . Since many people use binance for buying and selling crypto we could easily buy and sell it. They also have a fabulous customer care which we can make use if we have any trouble with thier exchange. 

BNB is the native asset on Binance Chain. BNB has multiple forms of utility and powers the Binance Ecosystem as it's underlying gas . Let us see why BNB has a great demand in the market. It is because most of the gas fees are paid using BNB coins in Binance. It is  also used for in-store payments. We could easily buy BNB using credit cards since they have partnership brave, metalpay, dether. Many apps related to crypto has BNB as a payment meathod which shows the popularity of that coin. They also burn the coin which could lead to increase in demand. It has already completed 13 burn events. BNB is currently ranked 6 and has extremely good trading volume. Now let us look into our trading strategy with BNB coins.

My trading call 

BUY: $ 26.5

SELL: $ 28.22

This is a short trading call which gives around 6% profit. Now it is available at $26.9 buy when you find a dip. I have aldready invested a major portion of my portfolio in BNB coins seeing the future in it . It will be uploading the screenshots of my trading once I sell it. This coin has a great future . Aldready it has high demand in the market and I could see a great  potential in BNB . You could also hold your coin for long term as we know it has a great project and a good future. Binance itself is the most active market trading it. You could easily fill your buy and sell orders since many people trade with it . Please be aware that there is risk in trading if you don't have proper idea about it. So buy and sell at your own risk.

bnb.JPG

*** UPDATE (07/ 11/2020) ***

BNB coin is at $ 28.85 . I hope everyone have got a good profit from this trade. BNB has a good potential to grow beyond this. So you could hold the coin if you are looking for long term investment. Otherwise i hope you are satisfied with the current profit you got.

Edited by VijithaVarghese
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BNB coin was created by Binance exchange team.This is the native currency of binance chain.This is also most popular currency.This coin market value also very good.

The demand for bnb is continuous and increasing. There is an underwriting that takes place in every period, and then the price increases dramatically. If work continues in this way, there is a possibility that it will reach $ 60 before the end of 2021.

You can pay the fees of your trades on the binance platform with bnb coin, which is the coin of the Binance platform. This is a boon for those who trade frequently.

BNB is the supported currency of the Binance platform. This platform and the currency have seen great popularity and this currency can be used as a fee in trading to obtain various discounts.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am also interested in BNB coin. It is introduced by Binance that's why we can trust it and it is going good since its introduction in the crypto market and also available at Yobit site for trading. Price of BNB fluctuates so We can earn profit by its daily trading in my opinion.

• +5 1

Very risky coin. High upside and high downside potential with this. If anyone here is interested in a very risky play this would probably be it. Low market cap and some good news can pump the currency a lot.

• +4 1

On 05/11/2020 at 7:56 PM, VijithaVarghese said:

Today I would like to share some trading strategy of BNB coins. As we all know BNB coins are released by the cryptocurrency exchange- Binance. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchange in the world. They have an average daily volume of 2 billion and 1400000+ transactions per second. The best thing about binance is it is very popular and therefore has a good volume for each coin . Since many people use binance for buying and selling crypto we could easily buy and sell it. They also have a fabulous customer care which we can make use if we have any trouble with thier exchange. 

BNB is the native asset on Binance Chain. BNB has multiple forms of utility and powers the Binance Ecosystem as it's underlying gas . Let us see why BNB has a great demand in the market. It is because most of the gas fees are paid using BNB coins in Binance. It is  also used for in-store payments. We could easily buy BNB using credit cards since they have partnership brave, metalpay, dether. Many apps related to crypto has BNB as a payment meathod which shows the popularity of that coin. They also burn the coin which could lead to increase in demand. It has already completed 13 burn events. BNB is currently ranked 6 and has extremely good trading volume. Now let us look into our trading strategy with BNB coins.

My trading call 

BUY: $ 26.5

SELL: $ 28.22

This is a short trading call which gives around 6% profit. Now it is available at $26.9 buy when you find a dip. I have aldready invested a major portion of my portfolio in BNB coins seeing the future in it . It will be uploading the screenshots of my trading once I sell it. This coin has a great future . Aldready it has high demand in the market and I could see a great  potential in BNB . You could also hold your coin for long term as we know it has a great project and a good future. Binance itself is the most active market trading it. You could easily fill your buy and sell orders since many people trade with it . Please be aware that there is risk in trading if you don't have proper idea about it. So buy and sell at your own risk.

bnb.JPG

*** UPDATE (07/ 11/2020) ***

BNB coin is at $ 28.85 . I hope everyone have got a good profit from this trade. BNB has a good potential to grow beyond this. So you could hold the coin if you are looking for long term investment. Otherwise i hope you are satisfied with the current profit you got.

You are right about this BNB having a good prospect, I mean look at BNB now it has skyrocket. I hope I had bought when it was still small. But it's not too late cos it's still gonna rise more.