So how has Crypto helped me - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Your story was interesting i am very hopeful for my future if am doing work properly here than i will also help many of my my relatives but i am new here i have a very small amount of knowledge but i think you all are here for guide me its also a benefit for you because when you tell me something maybe i have also some suggestions because new members have new ideas 

ARE YOU AGREE ?

I believe cryptocurrencies will change the world and they provide good money for us and allow us to invest and trade in it to achieve the desired profit
good luck for everbody

I didn't start earning from cryptocurrency but I definitely know I will because of the old and senior members I met here earn on every of there post and is still getting popular which if I start earning am planning to also start to invest on something and earn for leaving which is far better than staying without doing anything.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi, I think your experience is very useful for the entire cryptocurrency community.  I also believe that soon people will understand that cryptocurrency is much more convenient than cash or banking systems, then the btc rate will grow significantly, then the era of cryptocurrencies will begin.

I am new here i don't know much about anything but for the few days i am working here i can surely say that crypto has helped me a lot my english is been improving on daily basis i am now more fluent in speaking english my confidence has been increasing moreover it helped me to understand what are cryptocurrencies and how to work on that 

Cryptotalk forum has helped me a lot . I was wondering and don't do anything. When i joined it i entered into the world of knowledge and information. Every time i get new ideas. Also it gives money for sharing the views and ides. It gives information about trading. 

Tbere is nothing one way of helping to me . Actually crypto is helping me in many ways such as from its giving me information about many things at home.. And also provide me a big chance to earn as much as possible.

Dear friend thank you for sharing your valuable experience with us, as a student the world of cryptocurrencies is giving me money to do my basic needs and I'm very happy in it. More and more people are joining in this cryptocurrency platform because it is very simple and very fast in transactions and now more and more people in the world are joining in this platform.

Crypto has helped me alot in many ways ..Fist of all being a student its my source of income which makes me financially independent and i fulfill my and my studies needs and the second thing is I get so many ideas from here it brings so much improvement in me

Crypto has helped me in gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies as well as many other digital currencies. From crypto talk we can earn a good some which will be helpful for a common man. I believe I can get a good sum with the help of this platform 

Hello my dear friend, here I wish to share my experience about cryptotalk. I have learned more knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this platform. Now I have an idea about how to trade the crypto coins. I wish cryptotalk admins for giving such an opportunity to me.

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

We can send money to others in a more and time in a efficient way and i think this platform gave me such money for my study material and become more advanced.

Dear @Mike1515 the crypto is the best forum for learning and earning this platform can solve our finincial problems I am a student we need money for our studies and I am thankful of cryptotalk that can solve our finincial problems by working on this we can improve our life style 

• +4 1

I am new but i am really positive about it, and members are very helpful so overall i am having great experience . Its a great forum to be part of. Learn and use that experience it will really help you in the long run. And also improve the community we have to grow together as forum

Edited by Noorkhannn

Cryptotalk is very beneficial site for people from all walks of life. Lots of people work here to make money ... The money earned from cryptocurrencies can be used for various purposes. Many students work here and earn money using it to study. So different people work here for different needs so I think this is a very useful forum.

Hi friends i hope that you all will be fine 

Dear friends i am new there so i don't have any brief knowledge about this question but i think that this platform is a brilliant platform and it is giving a great opportunity for us. 

It is helping us in many ways 

I think you all will be agree with my opinion 

Dear friends 

@Azhar Mahmood

• +5 1

It is very useful platform.helping users in.number of ways ..as ..

It help us to stay connected with alot of seniors members .

It play role in our learning on daily basis.o

It give us alot of guidance 

It make us learn new information knowledge experience  ...and through this learning it help us to earn .it develops our writing learning  skils as well

• +1 1

Crypto talk is really helpful especially in aquaring knowledge and lifting poverty out of it members. With crypto talk you can meet up with some of your financial needs

• +1 1

28 minutes ago, MALIK RASHID said:

Hi friends i hope that you all will be fine 

Dear friends i am new there so i don't have any brief knowledge about this question but i think that this platform is a brilliant platform and it is giving a great opportunity for us. 

It is helping us in many ways 

I think you all will be agree with my opinion 

Dear friends 

@Azhar Mahmood

Yes friends I agree with you that crypto gives a huge opportunity for Every kind of people.

I'm students this platform is very good for me and all other students.

In here we learn and earns at the same time.

We can learn knowledge without investment ☺️.

It is last hope for earnings.

I hope this platform is very important for me and my friends.

@MALIK RASHID.

@Ab.kalyar

• +5 1

That is a wonderful experience mate, so glad to hear that the crypto is helped you in difficult situation. If we use online fiat money to send different countries, they take some amount from it. But in the situation for crypto currency the cost is very less.

• +1 1

Im a student. As a student cryptotalk gives us a great opportunity to earn money by commenting post. I can maintain my small expenses from it. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. My english skills are improving. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post. We can learn many things from them. This is how crypto helps me.

Cryptocurrency is a very helful thing for us . We can send it to anyone across the world with minimal transaction fees and within a short period of time . Tax can also be avoided while we send cryptocurrencies . By doing trading with cryptocurrency we can earn a good amount of money also . 

Crypto has helped me in learning and earning at the same time .I'm a student and it helped me in such a good way that I post and do  comments and get some money which is very helpful for me because I was finding a job of this kind which I can manage and it doesn't affect my studies though .

cryptographic protocols are basically reclaimable also for people that truly love no matter what crypto defeats. not seem prosperous as far as depending on password cracking save for down to instantly lots of individuals and have uncertainty it over, underestimate attained used to be one of the simplest ways that one may interact as well as uninjured money halogen every time any washing day.