Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content?

There are several reasons why the newest members do not dedicate themselves to creating topics, one of them and I think it is the most relevant is because of the fact that they only come to make their daily publications required to receive the money without caring about the content of the forum and it's a shame that this continues to happen.

• +2 1

Well, dear, yes, you have the right here. Some members do not publish the topics they are thinking of, and this may be due to their fear of being deleted by the moderators

But in my opinion, when we find a new, different, interesting topic, we have to trust our ability and trust ourselves and the correct information that we have obtained and publish it.

• +1 1

It is always hard to make content because we can not think and decide ourselves if the content is useful or not so you can not set your mind to make the topics with the fear of the topics been deleted.

• +1 1

Personally my point of view there are many other things about it,and I am totally agree with you,I think many people through a new topic and creat new post it is very useful and effective concept raise it.

• +1 1

Those who are new to the forum are afraid to create new topics.  Because they think that their topic will be inferior and the moderator will delete it which will be harmful to their ID.  But the idea is wrong. If someone creates a unique topic and a useful topic, the moderator will not delete it and this will increase the reputation.

• +1 1

Yes, I am sometimes scared to face this problem.  To speak on new topics.  But I leave everything behind and try to create something new here.  Creating something new and presenting it to everyone because I am my flour I do my job I want to present everything in front of everyone so support me to move forward and I hope you will be by my side.

I concur with you, Repeatedly gatherings in the discussion, not every person spends on points themselves and distributes another subject without investigating whether this post as of now exists. I figure no one but we can fix the gathering from this emphasis. Yet, I generally meet new things. I like it about this gathering..

yes my friend, there are many topics that are same but their meaning are different from each other. if somebody else create a same topic which is already exist then he get warning points and admin delete this topic.

• +1 1

On 11/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, Bellamy said:

Could it be that the members present here are not publishing for fear that their submissions will be eliminated when being evaluated by the moderators?

Well, that is possible. Also, there are other reasons why they aren't creating new contents. One reason is because maybe they are not active. I mean, as you can see, not all of us are active, we are only few. So some are not creating new topics because they think it is only be ignore or only will have few replies.

There is no justification for not publishing and discussing new daily topics that occur to the market, on the contrary, the posts that are deleted are those that contain duplicate content.

Members in the forum can make posts and comments in the forum without any fear, those that make good and useful posts will have good rating and those that need to improve will keep learning until they become perfect in cryptoworld. 

That's true. Many people, myself included are afraid that the topic we create might not be original, and afraid of they don't get good reactions. Creating original content requires a good deal of research and I rarely find time to do that. Instead I try to comment on other people's posts and try to be helpful for them.

• +1 1

Most definitely it is the reason that I am not making a new content. Because I have been gotten warning point that will be expired 21 January, due to duplicate which I wasn't know that the post already has been posted or not.  The fear of duplicate post again keep me prevent to posting a new topic. Because I haven't read all the posts that were posted before.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

This is due to the large number of repetitive topics in the forum. Everyone reveals a new topic without spending on themselves and without exploring whether this post already exists. I think only we can fix the forum from this iteration. But I always meet new things. I like it about this forum.

• +2 1

there are some basic reasons why people do not create their own topic first of all they do not have as good confidence as they need to have in order to make the topics

I'm a bit afraid to do that, because it takes much time and effort. In order to create an original topic, you must do research and make that post interesting and useful to every forum member. Otherwise it gets little or no reply from the community and they are deleted by the moderators and it is a discouraging feeling. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 11/3/2020 at 6:16 AM, Bellamy said:

Best regards to all!

I have only been a day of having entered this valuable forum and I am characterized by investigating thoroughly before being an active member in any project or community.

Something that I have noticed in particular is the little existence of new content published in the forum and I am not right, since new cryptocurrency projects arise daily, or supported by the Blockchain, daily events that directly influence the movement occur of the same market. If that happens today. Why the lack of useful and current content in this community?

Could it be that the members present here are not publishing for fear that their submissions will be eliminated when being evaluated by the moderators?

I would like to know your opinion and answer, as to why many are not activated to publish.

Thanks for participating!

Dude i think some of the members in this forum not active properly in this forum and some members are newbie's who's still want to know more about the forum they don't know much about this platform so that's why they don't create new topics and maybe you are true that may be some members have fear in their heart that moderators delete their topic..

• +1 1

Hey friends, I think that fear only comes in trading on the platform. As for the topics and posts, the majority of members prefer writing blogs and commenting on them instead of writing topics because it is considered a difficult issue for some and also because of the large number of topics and the lack of new ideas to write them. .

Yes you are right but it is due to many issues that members of the forum cannot make new posts or  topic because this forum can give you burning on a post which you have make unique but unknowingly this content becomes familiar with the other members of the forum which have already posted in the same type due to this I prefer to make comments instead of post Auto create topic.

Yes I am agree with you. The fear of deleting posts is the reason that people avoid from posting new topics. It is because there are many topics have already been posted in this forum from seniors. If someone creates a topi, after sometime he gets the warning points due to duplicate topics. I think it is very difficult to create a new topic with new content. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As for what is repeated, this calls for boredom and low quality and functioning of the forum. creating topics for a sake to increase post counts is not good idea.They are concerned on what if they get banned if their topic is not good, or against some rules of the forum.

Yes some of the members are afraid of creating useful and meaningful post to new content because some of the post use to be deleted because moderators most moderate the post, thanks.

I think the fear of making the posts on the basis of losing the topics and the earning of it is quit normal and that is what makes you write the more effective posts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.