Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community? - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Did I make the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community?

Hi friend😊

I amΒ very much satisfied from the income as well as the knowledge I have gained through this platform. Hence I would highlyΒ recommend this platform to everyone who are willingΒ to work hard and learn more in addition to Income earning.Β TheΒ only thing you need to be careful is to be very cautiousΒ ofΒ the rules and regulations.

I think that your choice to join this forum is one of the best options at all. You will get money that will change your life for the better in addition to acquiring multiple skills such as English and communicating with others.

Yes of course crypto talk is dream world if you give your heard work you can learn and earn form here at the same time about crypto world and also trading.

Friends its promise you Joining crypto talk I have never ever regretted what I did join here to get my work complete so this is a good space and today we need to form some good strategy that helps us to keep on moving and making the right decisions and in the end everything just works perfectly or right way .

Β 

Β 

I think the answer is yes that you joined the cryptotalk community is a best choice . Now a day's everyone faced the Lockdown problems there is no work to do for them but it is necessary to make money for basic need.

I think I did a great job joining this useful forum and I will get money and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and I advise everyone to work, cooperate and patience.

Β Sure, my friend .
You did the right thing and made the right decision when you joined this forum, you're really lucky because it's a way to get the job done and at the same time it's a way to earn crypto.

Yes dear in my view if you join this forum you make the best choice because there are many benefits of this crypto currency forum that is why it gives you a lot of money lot of knowledge skills and you can improve your English and writing skills also

Crypto talk is the very good way to earning & learning site.it is a very good site .. I enjoyed this site to start my work ..I think crypto talk site is very valuable site..so I always besides this site.thank you crypto talk site..

I am surely to say that you will never regret by joining this forum because it's not only for earning the money here we learn lots of things and ideas and also we will know about the depth of crypto currency .

At the same time they will give us satoshis for making posts and than we will convert into Dollars and withdraw it .

I often ask myself whether or not I made the best choice when I joined the Cryptotalk community. Joining Cryptotalk was a big decision for me, and it's one that I continue to second-guess. Cryptotalk is a great community, but it's also a lot of pressure. I'm constantly wondering if I made the right choice in joining.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• πŸ’° ΠšΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡ ΠΏΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³-ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΉ БША достигла историчСского максимума Π² $22,8 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄. Β  🟣 JPMorgan сообщаСт, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π° амСриканском Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ прСдставлСны Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ 14 ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³-ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΉ.Β Π’ июнС ΠΈΡ… общая капитализация ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ»Π° Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π΄, достигнув $22,8 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄. Богласно JPMorgan, Π±ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΈΠ½ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ½Π΅ мСсяца ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π²Π·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ ΠΏΠΎ доходности. Β  🟣 Акции Core Scientific (CORZ) подскочили Π½Π° 117%. Π‘Π°ΠΌΡ‹ΠΉ слабый Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ Ρƒ Argo β€” ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° 7%, Π² Ρ‚ΠΎ врСмя ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ потСрял Π² Ρ†Π΅Π½Π΅ 3% Π·Π° Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄. Β  πŸŸ£Π’ июнС Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΎ сниТСниС Π²Ρ‹Ρ‡ΠΈΡΠ»ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ мощности сСти BTC. Π₯Π΅ΡˆΡ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚ ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π» ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ Π½Π° 7 Eh/s ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π½Π° 12%, ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‡Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΈ JPMorgan. 🟣Майнинг-ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ, зарСгистрированныС Π½Π° амСриканском Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΄ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅, производят ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ»ΠΎ 23,8% глобального Ρ…Π΅ΡˆΡ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π°.
    • Минимальная сумма для Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π’ Bitmore ΠΌΡ‹ всСгда стрСмимся ΡΠ΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ваш ΠΎΠΏΡ‹Ρ‚ пользования ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ максимально ΠΊΠΎΠΌΡ„ΠΎΡ€Ρ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ. ΠŸΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚ΠΈΠΌ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π²Π°ΠΌ ΠΎ ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… суммах для Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Π½Π°ΡˆΡƒ систСму. β–ͺ️ Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°ΠΈΠ½Π° ΠΎΡ‚ 3000$ β–ͺ️ Π•Π²Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΠ° ΠΎΡ‚ 5000 $ Бпасибо, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΈΡ€Π°Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ Bitmore!
    • Minimum amount for withdrawals and transfers At Bitmore, we always strive to make your cryptocurrency experience as comfortable and convenient as possible. Therefore, we would like to remind you of the minimum amounts for withdrawals and transfers through our system. β–ͺ️ Ukraine from $3000 β–ͺ️ Europe from $5000 Thank you for choosing Bitmore!
    • πŸŽ“Β Π Π΅Ρ„Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ° (ΠΎΡ‚ Π°Π½Π³Π». referral program) Β  – Это инструмСнт, с ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π½Ρ‘Ρ€ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π·Π° это Π²ΠΎΠ·Π½Π°Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅. Β  – ВакиС ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΡ‹ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ партнёрскими ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π°Ρ„Ρ„ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΠ°Ρ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ. Π§Π΅Π»ΠΎΠ²Π΅ΠΊΠ°, Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΡƒΠΊΡ‚ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ услугу, Π½Π°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Ρ€Π΅Ρ„Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠΌ, Π°Ρ„Ρ„ΠΈΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ амбассадором. А Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… участников ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΡ‹, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ ссылкС ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ воспользовались ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠΌ, β€” Ρ€Π΅Ρ„Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»Π°ΠΌΠΈ. Β  πŸ’‘Β Π ΠΌΡ‹ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΈΠ½Π°Π΅ΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π² AvanChange ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Β Π·Π°Ρ€Π°Π±Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ 25%Β ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ„ΠΈΡ‚Π° с ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π΄Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³Π°, благодаря нашСй ΡˆΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ€Π½ΠΎΠΉΒ Ρ€Π΅Ρ„Π΅Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ΅!
    • Π‘Ρ‚Π°Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π²ΡˆΠΈΠΉ Π΄Ρ€ΠΎΠΏ ΠΎΡ‚ zkSync являСтся ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΌ ΠΈΠ· ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΠΈΡ… эйрдропов Π² истории (Π²Ρ‹Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅Π½ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° сумму $907 ΠΌΠ»Π½)На ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ 66,9%Β Ρ€Π°Π·Π΄Π°Ρ‡ΠΈ 430 706 Π·Π°ΠΊΠ»Π΅ΠΉΠΌΠΈΠ»ΠΈ 2,46 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠ² ZK ($607,6 ΠΌΠ»Π½) Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β KuCoin анонсировала листинг LayerZero (ZRO) β€” 20 июня Π² 15:00 Β  Β  Deposits: Effective Immediately (Supported Network: ETH-ERC20, ARB-ERC20) Trading:Β 12:00 on June 20, 2024 (UTC) Withdrawals:Β 10:00 on June 21, 2024 (UTC) Trading Pair:Β ZRO/USDT
    • 17 июня 2010 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Π½ΠΎΒ 14 Π»Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°Π·Π°Π΄ Π³Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° Π‘Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠΈ Накамото оставил Π½Π° Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΠ΅ BitcoinTalk сообщСниС ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ послС выпуска вСрсии 0.1 основной Π΄ΠΈΠ·Π°ΠΉΠ½ Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½Π° останСтся Π½Π΅ΠΈΠ·ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π½Π° вСсь ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄ Π΅Π³ΠΎ ΠΆΠΈΠ·Π½ΠΈ Π‘ΠΎΠ³Π»Π°ΡΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ, смСлоС заявлСниС для 2010-Π³ΠΎ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° (ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° Ρƒ Π½Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΈΠ· нас Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ Π΄Π°ΠΆΠ΅ Π½Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ собствСнного ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΡŒΡŽΡ‚Π΅Ρ€Π°) Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Π‘Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠΈ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° прСдсказывал появлСниС Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏΠΎΠ² Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ, ΠΈ ΠΎΠ½ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Π°Ρ€Ρ…ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΡƒΡ€Π° сСти ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Π»Π° Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΈΠ· Π½ΠΈΡ… Β  Π‘Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡˆΠΈΒ ΠΎΠΏΠΈΡΡ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ для Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ этой ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ ΠΎΠ½ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π» скрипт, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π°Π» Π±Ρ‹ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ Π΄ΠΎ уровня, ΠΊΠΎΠ³Π΄Π° участники сдСлки ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΎΠΏΠΈΡΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΅Π΅ Π² Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π°Β (уравнСния, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ оцСниваСтся ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ true ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ false) Β  Β 
    • The Best Exchange Rates for Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and More. Β  Β  Currently, Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies are full-fledged means of payment, just like real money. These cryptocurrencies can be used to pay for goods and services in online stores, both real and virtual. They are especially popular among people working online: freelancers, brokers, and businesspeople. To exchange Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for cash, you need the services of an exchange. The exchange service at http://Betatransfer.orgΒ offers the most favorable exchange rates for Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies. With us, you can buy, sell, and withdraw Bitcoin, ETH, USDT, and other cryptocurrencies to various payment systems. Whether you need to exchange cryptocurrency for purchases on Aliexpress or withdraw your freelancing earnings to a bank card, we are here to help. Use our service and experience the quality of our services. Working hours: daily from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM UTC+2. Contacts: http://Betatransfer.org Email: support@betatransfer.org
    • 18.06.2024 Π’Π°Ρ€ΠΈΡ„Ρ‹ KingexΒ πŸ‘‘ Β  ΠŸΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Buying cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ  +1.3% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) USDTΒ  +1.3% (ΠœΡ‹ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ) Β  ^^SALE^^Β ΠΎΡ‚ 50kΒ  Β  + 1.5%Β  Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ / Selling cryptocurrency: Β  BTC/ETHΒ Β +3.2%Β  USDTΒ  Β +3.2%Β  Β  ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€:Β @Kingex Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Kingex.io ΠšΡƒΡ€Ρ Π½Π° протяТСнии дня ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ! ------------------------ Π‘ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΠžΠ‘Π’ΠžΠ ΠžΠ–ΠΠ«, ΠΏΠΎΡΠ²ΠΈΠ»ΠΈΡΡŒΒ Ρ„Π΅ΠΉΠΊΠΈ! Наш Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β @Kingex
    • Листинг ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π° MystikoΒ (XZK) Β  Β  Β  Β  Β    Команда Bybit Π² своСм X (Twitter) сообщила о прСдстоящСм листингС Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½Π° XZK 18 июня, 13:00. Π Π°Π·Π»ΠΎΠΊ 25% Π½Π° TGE с ΠΏΠΎΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΌ 12-мСсячным Π»ΠΈΠ½Π΅ΠΉΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ вСстингом.
    • Casual dating at its finest – join the leading platform for relaxed and fun encounters! Genuine Females Finest casual Dating