how can i get trx? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emptyworm

how can i get trx?

Welcome my friend here

At first I was in no way aware of this coin

But after constant research

Hardworking and learning hard

And by reading many, many topics here, I gained the required knowledge about this currency and I am currently working on it

In the yobit platform

Read well my friend and search constantly

All the best to everyone here

• +2 1

Dear a lot of ways to get trx currency and the most important are taps and offer us well and wonderful and periodically a certain number of currency which is wonderful, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

You could  earn free trx by trading in binance . It is not that hard it is really simple. In yobit you can buy tron by your btc and it's the best way. You need to choose for best and trustworthy wallet. We can get trx by the ledger.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

In the beginning, you must respect the rules of the forum and write a post that contains at least 100 characters, otherwise the post may be deleted or may be banned and for your question you can get it from the taps or by exchanging it for the currency that you will earn from working here in the forum

• +3 1

Hello my friend, there is more than one way to obtain the TRON currency, which can be earned by means of taps and advertising sites or by Telegram bots, but I think it is a waste of time operations. You can send the dollar currency to trading platforms and buy the TRON there with this currency and invest it ...

• +2 1

I think it's means the information that you get for trading and I think it is short cut and dear friend there is no any shortcut of success you should have to cover it step-by-step and you should have to make hard work for it that's why I think there is no any tricks for doing such jobs  and trading depends on your luck and your hard work.

You can get it from one of the most popular legitimate taps such as ExpressCrypto, but it may take time, so slow down and do not worry about the delay, and you can buy it too if you have some money, but I think that there are other cryptocurrencies that are more likely to be invested and bought and time focused on them.

• +3 1

I do not know much about the terms that cryptocurrencies are respected because I am a beginner but what I know is that from here you can earn coins only that you have to be patient and work hard to achieve all your goals I did not belong to the forum long ago but the truth is that I feel calm and I can work very comfortably.

Greetings my friend , there is many methods to earn TRX and many other crypto currencies , the best way is to trade most easiest and effective way , because if you going to use faucets that gives TRX you will earn TRX too but with very small amount , so inviting and trading will be the best choice . 

My dear friend I want to tell you that used to focus on your topic because we are not able to understand your topic & I have no any idea what is txr so please you should too given the brief introduction of txr and your topic are not able to understand