Should you focus on your goal? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Always we must not allow easy in our goal. Because difficulties are what make you stronger in order to raise the challenge and rise again, as he says, a blow that does not kill you increases you strength. So try with all your will to work hard in order to achieve your goal.

Hello there, pal! You are right, my companion; in the beginning, I worked on this discussion and spigots at the same time, but I ended up working with low investment in this meeting, so I chose to avoid all fixtures and focus on crypto talk solely for the purpose of achieving high cooperation.

In fact, the forum is designed in a very great way, anyone can develop themselves and this requires time and effort, it draws you a path towards success, you just have to work hard and put forward distinctive ideas, in addition do not hesitate to help others if you have useful information for them, wish good luck to everyone.

Yes we should focus on our gool but the aim sit in the mind then we reach the distination in our gool. Following the member and like the pist we should earn crypto currency..then we will be exchange un our payments.

Hello.Yes ,i always try to focus on my goal. It is only way to reach your goal. You have to be focused on your goal. To be a successful you must have complete in life .I believe in this forum I have a different goal and cryptotalk user wants to gain more income here .I will get the knowledge. growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts I appreciate this topic and it's honor thanks 

Hello dear.This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.thanks for read my comment

It is important that we set goals and strive to achieve them.  The issue of establishing goals is an important issue that we should not neglect, as it will direct us to the right path to obtain a good profit and achieve the desired profits from that.

• +2 1

Look your post is very important and I highly agree with what you said but you must remember that you should go step by step to reach what you want . keep focusing on top will destroy your spirit

How will you be successful if you do not focus on your goal. It is a strange question. Every person focuses on his goal for success and this forum, regardless of that it is to make money, but it is fun and not boring to gain information about these currencies.

I began my crypto talk profile to learn and educate others, but I'm not sure what happened because most of my threads were removed, so I guess I was making mistakes, but I've focused on answering questions, because it's very important for me to make sure I understand everything perfectly.

yes you are right my friend we shoukd focus on our life to get success in every field , if we don't serious with our life we never get success like in this platform we work with honesty and hard work , this platform provide us a lot of things 

To be able to reach this goal you must focus and work hard do not waste any more time just make a good plan to reach your goal as soon as possible

Yes, my friend we're all here to learn and gain experience in this field and we also focus s goals and plans to achieve our goals that we seek and that to get to success, and we have to deal with the other gently and good faith that it is necessary to achieve what we want.

All the best for everyone.

We should help others who need help. No matter what new information you get, don't hesitate to convey it to others. Here forums are necessary and not banned or come up with the responsibility of breaking any rules. There is a goal that will help you reach such a distance and we must live longer as this forum will suit us.    

Yes my dear mate we all are here from the same reason you here but I think I here for two reason first  I here to earn knowledge as well as earn money also that's why my aim is to show and provides you the good quality and Creative post which not only help to understand but also increase your knowledge and second thing I can make my studies badget from there that's why I avoid copy writing which help me and insure me that's moderator cannot delete my post these things help other to recognize your post and you will receive good reputation here

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely. Make sure to focus on your goals that is very beneficial for You work on this form and one thing I want to tell me to focus on you are able to achieve more on this forum so please focus on your goals and best of luck

• +4 1

You are welcome, my dear friend, on this platform, yes my friend, I agree with you strongly because you must focus on your goal that you strive for because by focusing on your goal you will achieve success and trust in yourself.

• +5 1

Focusing on the goal is important because we are thus focusing our energy and time on one thing, and this will make it easier for us to do and save time, and if we continue like this, our work will be accurate and excellent, We have to learn and patience until we become experts to set off in the world of cryptography

• +3 1

Yes we need to focus on our goals in order to achieve the goal as we know that we are in the crypto currency platform in order to be able to earn money but we need to be hard working dedicated and we also need to acquire knowledge and experience to be able to make good posts and comments very that will make us earn money 

In my opinion, if you are here to earn money only, that will make your earnings limited, but if you are here for knowledge and money, knowledge will increase your chances of earning more money. 

Dear, we are here to earn money. This is true, but we learned a lot from this forum, and we entered the world of cryptocurrencies strongly after learning and gaining experience in order to reach the top.

This platform (cryptotalk) is designed with excellent rules and regulations, in addition to that your right to earn cannot be lost. Every person can develop himself/herself here through honesty in dealing and giving all his useful ideas and helping others and gaining knowledge of earning money. 

Indeed, the forum is set up with excellent rules, and the right to gain cannot be taken away. Everyone can grow here by being fair in their dealings, sharing all of their useful ideas, assisting others, and gaining knowledge in addition to earning money.

Yes focus is everything. If you do your work with focus you achieve more. Crypto talk teaches us a focus. On this forum focus is everything. If you are focused then you are able to do your work. There is no shortcut to success. All you need is a hardwork and focus.