Should you focus on your goal? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Yes in my opinion we should all focus our goal and I think everyone know their goals this platform providers money to achieve our call be cause issues like they don't get money enough to achieve their goals so this platform cryptocard doc is provide US such a great platform that we can earn money from this platform and achieve our goal in our lives

The main goal of the forum is undoubtedly the acquisition and dissemination of knowledge, but this does not conflict with earning some money at the same time, provided that the matter is dealt with honestly and sincerely.

Well, I'll be honest in answering this question!
 My goal had two parts:
 Part was to earn money and profit, and another part was to keep up with the times and demystify the world of digital currency, because I am a person who is attracted to everything that is exciting and new.
 But after I joined this forum ... and I saw how much effort the members make and the forum rules that guarantee fairness among the members, then I had an additional goal, which is to try to spread the benefit and knowledge as much as possible.

Hello my friend, we must focus on that and for that we must work hard and make sure that what we do is really able to focus in addition to that it is not possible to lose your right to earn in order to achieve it is that I need to work hard during honesty in dealing and giving all his useful ideas and acquiring  Knowledge plus making money and thank you

On 10/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

I have examine a lot thread asking on how could they earn from cryptotalk , truely there is no incorrect on asking approximately that, let us now not be hypocrite we're all here to earn cash and to advantage  knowledge.
This forum is relevant for gaining that each, that is what I just like the most in this forum, Our income in this discussion board will come if we get old here, simply consciousness on growing beneficial posts and creating records with the intention to assist folks who will examine your posts.
Knowledge is very vital due to the fact we can us it for our destiny to come to be a higher person.

This platform is a perfect place to earn and learn and also share your information with other people it is for providing both things with equality and justice to every person of the forum. 

• +1 1

I started crypto talk profile to learn and to teach other people but the truth is I really dont know what happened because most of my threads would be deleted but I think I was making mistakes so I have focussed into answering questions so its really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfectly

You are right my friend we all are here for getting something so if we will do work hard on this platform and learn as much as we can then we can create a better ideas for this platform which will help you to leading on this platform and also for achieving your goals so we should focus on our goals amd try our best for getting it. 

Of course you should focus on the goal at the beginning determine it and find out where I want to get after a while and arrange the steps that I have to do then persevere and work hard and of course your ally will be successful

Hello my friend, we have to help others to reach their goals, not because they have to make money Let's gain knowledge and experience from this wonderful forum

Welcome, my friend, we are really here to earn money, and money does not come without knowledge and knowledge. The basis for profit in cryptocurrencies so that we can learn how to deal with these currencies. Thank you.

The first person to speak openly and honestly This talk applies to everyone We are all here to make money Plus the knowledge we gain through these comments and topics This is why focusing on your goal of joining the platform is the main factor in achieving it When we think about profit and strive to get it, we win In doing so, we will have learned a little as well

I started crypto talk profile to learn and to teach other people but the truth is I really dont know what happened because most of my threads would be deleted but I think I was making mistakes so I have focussed into answering questions so its really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfectly.

Yes, in this forum you must focus on your goal well, and it is necessary for this matter for good gain. I work hard in this forum and with all focus after I understood its rules well in order to reach my goal and this forum is very wonderful.

Of course, we must focus on achieving our goals. We must work hard and keep learning and never give up. Only by working honestly can we succeed.

Yes of course so you will be able to achieve in no matter what happen, always pursue it no matter what hindrances you will encounter because achieving our goal is one of the best experiences ever... 

Welcome, my friend, in fact, the rules of this forum are very wonderful, in addition to that everyone can develop himself through honesty in dealing and helping others, so that this wonderful forum we gain knowledge from 

The reality is that even the most significant issue always is to continue working hard as you can to ensure that something which will work for you. Strive as hard as you can to ensure that you are able to fulfill a specific objective that will work for you. It is one of the best ways to really be certain about the basic concept of any sort.

In the event that you need to accomplish your objective you need to keep up reliably and commitment and consistently have the attitude that the way you decide to accomplish your objective will almost certainly lead you to accomplish your objectives effectively in the event that you do it in a correct manner..

You're right I agree with you yes I believe in this forum I have a different goal and to cut out to users want to earn more here in this forum I will want to get knowledge and learning and also experience from here in some short time of period

Very good question dear that should we focus on our main goal or we are wasting time .we should try to know that what is our goal of working here. And if we are working according to our goal then it's good and if we are not working according to our goals then we are wasting time .so we just need to set up goals and keep working hard with patience.

Yes, dear, focus on the goal is the best thing that you must choose in order to achieve your goal in the end. Therefore, with the era of decoding and began to learn for it and gain knowledge in an unnatural way and search for it in general, in order to finally reach its desired goal, the goal is the dream of everyone. Everyone has a dream and it will be achieved through knowledge. So focus on your goal, do not despair and try well in general, then in the end you will reach the goal Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I began my crypto talk forum to learn and educate others, but the reality is that I'm not sure what would happen since most of my threads were removed, but I believe I was making errors, so I've concentrated on answering questions. It's essential to make sure that I truly comprehend all.

• +2 1

Clearly, actually I will probably have the option to arrive at 100 posts and I am nearly accomplishing it, it was difficult since I was there for quite a while and I am not an exceptionally coordinated young lady haha, but rather I am upbeat since when I need something I propose it until I get it

Yes, dear, we must focus on the goal. We must all set goals around cryptocurrencies and then work to achieve them, and this is achieved through several factors, the most important of which is the dedication of knowledge. You must learn well and devote our knowledge, then learn well and gain the necessary experience to go on the right path to reach the goal  Personally, I have set a goal and walk on it and focus on it is very important in order to achieve this goal in general Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've seen a number of threads asking how people make money through cryptotalk, and there's nothing wrong about that. Let's not be hypocrites, we're just here to make money and gain information.