What if the system has changed? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

What if the system has changed?

there is risk if you will change your system because of security issues your account may be stop working of sometimes it does not happen.

Most of the members join forum just to make money and it's not good they should put learning and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrency and invest their first goal after completing 100 post i think it is enough۔۔۔۔

I think that changing the system will have many advantages and disadvantages, on the one hand it is good to reduce random mailers, and on the other hand a market that reduces interaction in this forum

All wishes to make a profit. I believe that if this forum stops accepting donations, more than half of its members will leave. Since not everyone here is interested in learning. Money is the most powerful motivator, so desire grows naturally as time passes.

Benefit is necessary and expected of everyone, but you should not join this forum solely for the purpose of making money. There are many other requirements that must be fulfilled in you, such as your willingness to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, your patience in learning everything there is to know about this field, and your ability to work at a fast rate. Fix it, and money will flow naturally as a result of your efforts.

Each member of this forum has a goal of being here, so some of us are there for earning, for us to learn skills, and from them to learn coding, but we all agree that the main goal is money

Really true dear friend 

Many people only join this forum for sake of money 

That is not right thing 

You should focus not only on earning 

You must have focus on learning and earning both on same times

We shouldn't work here just for earning money because cryptotalk system could be changed and it's rules too so we should always learn new things about this forum and create proper content so that if system will change it would not cause any effect on our working here.

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear i think the suggestion that you are given in order to prevent the spammer to reach on this forum is good idea but i do not think so we stop the spammers through this action because they are very clever they reach their plane by hook or by crook 

Many newcomer members aim to earn money without knowing the method or acquiring information, and this is a wrong thinking. I want to provide advice, which is before entering the sections and participating in the topics I advise you to enter a section about the forum to know the laws and how to work.

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to your forum here
Thank you for this great post and important advice for us, who are novices in the forum. I think that we have to choose an important topic, and for sure we are here to share experiences and a useful exchange.
Good luck

This is a fantastic concept that can be implemented on this platform. There are many people on this website who take advantage of the benefits by spamming the comment section in order to raise money. So, if you, sir, had income based on a person's rank or prestige, you'd be able to keep spammers at bay to a large degree. Hopefully, the framework will implement this function, which can help you.

On 10/28/2020 at 11:23 PM, khalilmd said:

The pursuit of profit is very important and a demand for everyone, but you should not enter this forum only for the sake of money. There are several other considerations that must be met in you, such as being willing to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and be patient and read about everything related to this field and strive in pace Fixed and then money will become a natural result of your effort and time spent

Yes ofcourse,  you are absolutely right  dear friend,  nothing is impossible in this world because impossible says it's self that I am possible.  So don't give up , keep focusing,  and be patience 

Hey, buddy. 
If the system changes there is no problem but if this change for the better . Towards development, we all strive for science to evolve for the better . We're just changing the system for the better.

I don't expect such blame from you we the newbies almost 90% of us are in this platform to earn money there may be other features in the forum which we don't know because we just joined the platform as for me I really joined the platform because of money as a student I don't have any job doing so my friend introduced me to crypto currency to be able to earn a better living

Good suggestions, dear owner of the topic, of course, the system has changed to this extent, as it is illogical to work with the first 100 participation is very necessary and the reason for the presence of the first participation by officials is to obtain sufficient knowledge in the beginners section to work safely within the forum This is the goal of the first participation, but my dear Especially if the system is changed, it is not logical and the matter depends on the manufacture and topics in general, or one thing is changed, which is to prevent spam senders. We do not have spam inside the mosque. This is good, but others are not thank you very much

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that when I started work on this platform i was no idea about this forum but I am working on this platform when system will change then we will learn new system.

This is a fantastic concept that could be implemented on this platform. Many users on this website take advantage of the resources available by spamming the comment section in order to make money. So, if you, sir, offered income based on a person's rank or reputation, spammers will be greatly reduced. Hopefully, the platform will have this feature in the future.

Well most of us joined this forum for the purpose of earning, that's why we get fustrated which is wrong, we should focus on knowledge and experience so that we can use it in trading and keep earning money too. 

Yes, we see many newcomers here in the forum day after day, so we must remind them of the importance of acquiring information here, sharing it with others, and moving away from thinking about money only.

You are right to earn. Not everything. Working here gives us knowledge a lot of knowledge and taking advantage of the experience of old members gives us more confidence to work with investment and exchange, there is real profit.

Your point of view is interesting, we can see most of the newcomers joined this forum to hear that they can make money, but in reality there are many important things also that benefit them in their lives, such as gaining knowledge and mastering the English language through publishing.

I think that there are many ways that this forum can get rid of spam messages, but we must not forget that the goal of this forum is to educate beginners and increase their experience, so I do not think that the forum seeks to make it more difficult for these beginners.

I think that this is due to the wrong promotion of the forum, I mean that when we talk about CryptoTalk, we must say that it is a main source for obtaining information and experience, not obtaining and earning currencies through it, so I think that this is our mission to properly promote CryptoTalk and talk about it in the useful way that it provides.

You are absolutely right but I don't agree with you totally.most members don't actually creat meaningful post or useful content but not all members are responsible for these.attaining a certain membership level before earning on the platform will definitely discourage new users from joining the platform.