What is Blockchain? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kafkas78

What is Blockchain?

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, especially new members, and I hope all members benefit from everything that is published and work to publish such useful publications.

till now I only know about the blockchain in that it is a train on which the coins transfer and their travel from one place to another place from one wallet to another wallet

Block chain is basically the linkage of security between the forum of digital world so that it can be prove to be useful by the doffrent members of their stake holders who are using this so it is also a consider as a great achievement in feild of crypto world. 6

Blockchain is a technology where we can send and receive our money. Actually this is a wallet where we can store our cryptocurrencies with safely and secure. Anyone cannot stole our currency because here is two authentication security method. 

Thank you very much dear colleague of this great forum for so much information that you offer us in this publication about the blockchain since it details what insurance consists of and for many users this information will be very useful especially to beginners who are just starting in the world of the cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

6 hours ago, cryptoman22 said:

Thank you very much dear colleague of this great forum for so much information that you offer us in this publication about the blockchain since it details what insurance consists of and for many users this information will be very useful especially to beginners who are just starting in the world of the cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

This topic is indeed very helpful for someone like me because now I have idea about what a blockchain means and with this I can also tell someone what it means which is why I like this forum ahead of any publication site. Good luck cryptotalk forum.

Thank you, my friend, I did not have information on this subject before I looked at your post, but now I know what is meant by it

I am grateful to you

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about blockchain yes blockchain is very useful for us and beneficial I am agreed with you number of people here who worked also on blockchain this is very secure method but this is advanced method everyone cannot join blockchain so I am a beginner m just start working on crypto Tok

Hello dear everyone I hope you all are fine and doing really well firstly I want to tell you that I am very thankful to you for sharing with us your useful and beneficial information this information is very informative for every dose who are searching for these

• +3 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for this great amount of information

I'm still new to here but have gained a little bit of information about the blockchain

I think, as I have read, it is the most reliable platform

You can deposit your money here without fear

Do not be weak, work hard and do not give in all the best to everyone

• +4 1

blockchain is the crypto currency hold forum which is the best for the investment and trading many people use it for the trading and holding the crypto currency. i hope there are many people understand it easily and they mostly use it for the long time.

This is really important and useful, and working in this way prevents any cheating that may occur, in addition to that, neither of the two parties can do anything because both of them carry a replica.

• +2 1

In fact, since I joined the forum and I see the phrase blockchain, but until now I didn't know what this was if it was another forum or platform to save money, but thanks to your post I got to know it and learned that it is related to records of individual activities and other technical matters, so I think you deserve Appreciation for this good and helpful post

• +2 1

Blockchain technology helps cryptocurrency mining customers including Bitcoin with the help of a software program that quickly helps phrase its efficiency. A blockchain wallet facility that is transactional quick. I think it's a very good thing.     

the Blockchain can be a public record of digital operations, which allows each person and device to be identified and to keep track of all their transactions and operations, this technology will serve to make the world more secure and that people we have personalized products.

On 10/27/2020 at 2:34 PM, kafkas78 said:

The fact that we can briefly say 'Encrypted and Unchangeable Recording System' for Blockchain, but this does not make much sense for a person who is far from technology, right?

You're right 🙂 Then let's tell a little bit more simple story about this technology called Blockchain.

Let's go back years ago; When we go to the grocery store with a credit book and buy something, the grocery store would write this shopping both in its own notebook and in our notebook.
The reason for this two-sided writing process was to prevent one of the two parties from doing a recording or deletion without knowing each other.

Here is the working logic of the Blockchain system, the record entered into the system is kept simultaneously with all users in the system, and when a user tries to change his / her information without the consent of other users, it will not be accepted by the system because it will not be the same as the records of other users.

To be specific, Blockchain technology allows us to keep our data in an immutable and secure way. In addition, one of the main reasons why this technology is so valuable is that it does not need a center.

Many world giants such as IBM, Walmart, Unilever and Nestle have already started to use this technology. In addition, Georgia has now begun to test this technology in title deed transactions.

Thank you for this valuable information. It's so well explained that help to understand pretty good. Please make more important post for us. 

Thank you

Thank you so much for such great information about blockchain. Certainly blockchain is transparent . It has made the idea of decentralization a reality and is already running in some countries . Blockchain wallet make transactions faster and handle it in a very systemic way .

Blockchain is so powerful tat it cannot be overlooked. There are numerous advantages and uses of the blockchain. So we should try to learn about it and make use of it in solving most of our problems. With the blockchain, you will get a decentralized system meaning that the power is no longer in the hands of the government. We should welcome the blockchain technology and use it for a lot of solutions.

There is no doubt that the blockchain wallet is easy to use and handle
It also enables you to transfer cryptocurrencies and enter you into deals that may benefit you later.

• +3 1

Dear is a technology that has achieved a lot. Blockchain has solved a big problem in the financial sector, which is double spending, and it is considered a safe place through which government documents can be kept. You can also keep your sources and confidential information. The data is also stored in blocks and then linked to each other in a decentralized way and also works to record your information with several  Transactions that are difficult to penetrate or deceive

I always hear about the blockchain from far, and I don't know the real meaning, so I'm really happy to learn about that from this article and I also hope to learn more from the senior members in the cryptotalk platform about the cryptocurrency related terms, thank you for sharing this with us.

It is a good and effective system, in fact, and we all noted that it can become a good work system that helps everyone to save and keep their information without causing any problem or defect in the payment system as the work system will become good and effective in printing and all transactions that you perform will be preserved

Dear friend, through your participation and talk about ways to secure your account and the total of your currencies, I see that the trust bond that you mentioned works to effectively guarantee your right through the presence of a recognized insurance copy, and this principle is the basis for forming safe wallets.

I support your suggestions my friend🌸

Dear Blockchain technology, it is a technology that means with registrations cryptocurrency transactions in general. It was established in 2009 by the person who created the bitcoin business called Satoshi Nakamoto. This person has a person who understands what has not developed the right to rely on the records called blockchain and raised him with his central work It is the Bitcoin currency, which is a system based on records in general, which is a very wonderful and safe system to use. Thank you very much

• +2 1

I think transactions through block chain is secure and protect your right by recording all transactions that people make on network in currencies through buying and selling and your all transactions.  

It is technology that come to protect our privacy. Your informative will be secured due to block chain